What to do with wagon found at Moonshiner roadblock?

Dr_Wigglespank

I haven't seen many of these roadblocks, but today I noticed there was a wagon that I could take. In the back were potatoes and other items.

What do I do with this wagon? Can I deliver it to my shack and get free mash?

I was pretty far from my shack, so I didn't drive it far, but just wondering if I should grab it when I can.

4 minutes ago, Dr_Wigglespank said:

I haven't seen many of these roadblocks, but today I noticed there was a wagon that I could take. In the back were potatoes and other items.

What do I do with this wagon? Can I deliver it to my shack and get free mash?

I was pretty far from my shack, so I didn't drive it far, but just wondering if I should grab it when I can.

I’ve always wondered that too, the one time I took off in it the wheels fell off after not getting very far .... have never tried again tho 

8 hours ago, James Hickok_1837 said:

Sadly you cant exchange any found wagon for goods or in game currency. All you can do is blast it to oblivion while driving by. 

Why? Cant imagine. Selling stolen wagons work in Story Mode since day 1. 

That's disappointing. The hitched wagon doesn't appear at every roadblock, so I thought it was something worth grabbing.

15 hours ago, Jammin Jim said:

I never noticed one though I don't do very many moonshine missions. Do they pop up all the time or are they in specific locations?

I believe the roadblocks start appearing after you reach rank 4 or so in Moonshiner. It's basically the same type of roadblock you encounter when making a delivery. It seems there are set locations and they randomly appear throughout the day. They're easy to clear, give Moonshiner XP and reduce the price of mash. One of the wagons has a lockbox that always has a gold watch, as well.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2020 at 1:27 PM, Dr_Wigglespank said:

That's disappointing. The hitched wagon doesn't appear at every roadblock, so I thought it was something worth grabbing.

I thought the same thing. I know the game isn't always obvious but certain things seem like they would obviously be something and they end up being pointless. I don't get it.

1 hour ago, ragedhunter11 said:

They really need to update this. Most things should work the same as they did in story mode. We should be able to sell everything we steal, it is the old west for crying out loud. 

I agree 💯.... also should be able to trade a horse in for a value instead of just discarding, sell saddles back, etc ... as well as break wild horses and sell them along with stolen horses to the black market guys 

• Like 1

Unfortunately u can’t. I’m hopeing they bake it where you can sell sen wagons to the fence like in story mode or atleast something similar which I think the eventually will

Drwigglespank I had the road blocks when I first started the moonshiner role at rank one but could just drive right they them as long as I slowed down

Edited by Kean_1
Combined consecutive posts

9 minutes ago, jadams19871 said:

Drwigglespank I had the road blocks when I first started the moonshiner role at rank one but could just drive right they them as long as I slowed down

I thought they started showing up once you got the letter from Maggie at level four. That's just a guess, though. Could have been that I progressed through the first few levels before actually seeing one, though.

Funny thing is, I don't see the hitched wagon at any of the local roadblocks. If I'm far away from my shack, it seems every roadblock has one. I'm tempted to see how far I can get with one and see if the wheels fall off as Mr. Bohannon mentioned.

It would be nice if we were able to deliver the wagon to the shack for free, or even discounted, mash. I guess the missions cover that, and they're easy enough.

I agree with what was mentioned. Stealing/finding items and not being able to do anything with them is silly. They can easily add in like a pawn shop or like a shifty street salesman that you can sell stolen goods to.

Just like stealing cars and selling them in GTA, you'd expect there to be some kind of option like this.

Edited by gsamson24
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Dbuck64 said:

Usually one of the wagons (if there is two) contains a lock box with a pocket watch and some ammo.

That is about all I ever found. It would be nice to get more out of them though but it is better than nothing. Maybe they will add more to them in the future.