Moonshiner bussiness needs change!

Izila1997597

So i just upgraded my moonshine bussiness to max so i can make strong moonshine. However… now that i made a very expensive drink after working to finding and getting the incredients, i have no proper buters for it. There is only the “buy all” buyer, that pays no value for it. I have been waiting more than 24hrs and there is still no buyer other than the universal buyer, which i think is just bunkers… in my opinion moonshine bussiness should be like trade bussiness. If you make a strong moonshine you should get a certain amount, a smaller amount if it is average strength and a smaller amount if its a light moonshine. What is the community’s thought? 

3 hours ago, Izila1997597 said:

[...]I have been waiting more than 24hrs and there is still no buyer other than the universal buyer, [...]

24 real world hours or 24 in game hours?

I think the buyers refresh every 1 real world hour. Maybe if you've only waited 24 in game hours (48 minutes) they need 12 more minutes to refresh or you just got a bad RNG set again. Usually it tells you how much longer until the buyers reset at the bottom of the list.

Screw Bert Higgins! LOL

18 hours ago, Izila1997597 said:

So i just upgraded my moonshine bussiness to max so i can make strong moonshine. However… now that i made a very expensive drink after working to finding and getting the incredients, i have no proper buters for it. There is only the “buy all” buyer, that pays no value for it. I have been waiting more than 24hrs and there is still no buyer other than the universal buyer, which i think is just bunkers… in my opinion moonshine bussiness should be like trade bussiness. If you make a strong moonshine you should get a certain amount, a smaller amount if it is average strength and a smaller amount if its a light moonshine. What is the community’s thought? 

Just bad luck with the rotation,

I also had a few times that i could not sell the shine for the max price and what i did is just do something else and get back to the shack afterwards to see if the buyers are unblocked.

Also IMO there is no point in making the best shine unless:

You have a daily for making one

You want to have the best shine ready for everytime ur inside to get the health, stamina, dead eye yellow buff (but you can always pop a tonic and have those effects)

The diffrence in selling the 2 star and 3 star shine is too small to bother and you often have no buyer for it.

Cheers partner !!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, C20Dragon said:

Have the same issues too. Had my Wild Creek for 3 real days.

I’ve noticed Poison Poppy has a buyer on the list, almost every time for full price.

I only ever make Poison Poppy now as it seems to consistently have the 2nd buyer & I'm desperately trying to remember if I had to unlock additional buyers as an option with Moonshiner ??? Gettin old & the grey matter is failing!!

I gotta agree with Hickock - I only ever make shine now if its gonna get me at least 2 dailies whether it be make & sell or deliver 18 bottles with 5 mins left or whatever combination I can get for minimum 2 results - PLUS! they seem to have fixed the "drink your own strong shine" daily for me as that would often fail but has now worked the last 2 times I tried it - always with Poppy!!

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2021 at 8:52 PM, Izila1997597 said:

there are two tabs when you're choosing which batch to create. Always create the batch in "Today's Requests" tab