UK Mature Xbox Posse Wanted Please

Sir Wrinklebutt

The vast majority of members on this forum are over 18 but you'd be hard pressed to find any mature people amongst them, I have a Posse on the forum but we don't check anyone's age or level of maturity at the door so I can't say whether or not as a whole we're a mature bunch or not.

They're aren't many Posses on the forum yet because Red Dead Online doesn't come out till next month so most people are focused on the singleplayer and less so on grouping up with fellow players but given the large number of new members who have joined this forum in the run-up to release I'm sure you'll be able to find a Posse that suits you after the release of Red Dead Online or you could always form your own Posse for mature players, anyone on the forum can form a Posse.

• Like 2

Just now, Sir Wrinklebutt said:

I still have my own hair, most of it anyway, ALL grey now though, but at 66yrs of age and STILL GAMING ..not doing too badly...

Nice action. I'll be gaming to my grave!

1 minute ago, Sir Wrinklebutt said:

I still have my own hair, most of it anyway, ALL grey now though, but at 66yrs of age and STILL GAMING ..not doing too badly...

Just now, Benjo said:

Nice action. I'll be gaming to my grave!

You guys are great role models! (I'm not being sarcastic)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Benjo said:

Wasn't it you @Kean_1 that was looking to play with older players? Forgive me if I've made that up.

Yeah, that's who I typically end up becoming friends with.  Likely because we have more in common with one another.  They are also very easy going and don't take themselves or games too seriously.  I'm on PS4 though. 

I used the term "mature" before but it seems that gets interpreted by some as perhaps being a little sanctimonious. 

I have a group in the Posse section but it doesn't exclude anyone by age.  ......although the description includes attributes that may imply a level of maturity is preferred.

I'm creating this group for players who prefer cooperative, respectful and fun gameplay. For folks who are easy-going and like to work as a team, help slower/newer players out in the group, etc. If you're as tired as I am of dealing with some of the rude, obnoxious, self-important players I've come across over the years, feel free to TeamUp. :) Since we don't know what online modes RDR2 will have, I thought it would at least be nice to have a pool of "friendlies" we can tap into so we don't have to brave the RDR2 Online gameworld alone. .....and if GTAV:O is any indicator, there will be no shortage of "griefers" trying to take advantage of loaners or less experienced players. I also have a Community on PSN named "Red Dead Redemption 2 - TeamUp" so please feel free to join on there as well if you wish. My PSN name is the same as my member name (Kean_1) so feel free to send me an invite.

1 hour ago, Sir Wrinklebutt said:

Lucky you.  Lost most of mine and what remains is mostly grey.  ......I'm over the half century mark myself. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am a "mature" UK gamer and my xbox tag is SirWeasel so it looks like I will be joining your posse. 

To be fair this is exactly what I was looking for, in RDR1 I used to play with a older group. I think the youngest was mid-to late 20's. It really made the online play mellow, with the occasional asswhoppings given out to swearing squeakers. 

• 2 months later...
  • Kean_1 locked this topic