• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New ranks are out Stranger - 0 Rancher - 10 Cowboy - 100 Gunslinger - 250 Sheriff - 500 Marshal - 1,000 High Plains Drifter - find out... Find ou

Not yet, we will have thousands of Outlaws next year though I am certain!

How about an El Presidente rank?

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Benjo said:

Need some more!

How about this?

Cowhand - 0
Rancher - 10
Cowboy - 100
Gunslinger - 200
Sheriff - 300
Outlaw - 400
Public Enemy - 600
High Plains Drifter - 800
Marshal - 1000
Legend - 1500
True Grit - 2000

Edited by Cokeyskunk
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

How about this?

Cowhand - 0
Rancher - 10
Cowboy - 100
Gunslinger - 200
Sheriff - 300
Outlaw - 400
Gunslinger - 600
High Plains Drifter - 800
Marshal - 1000
Legend - 1500
True Grit - 2000

You have gunslinger twice.

We need a town drunk on here! Who rambles more than the town drunk?

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

You have gunslinger twice.

We need a town drunk on here! Who rambles more than the town drunk?

What?! The heck you say, sir! I most certainly do not! You suggest *I* would make such a mistake? You cad!

*glove slap*

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

*glove slap*

I'd throw in a gif but we have important people at work today and they're working at the table behind me... At least this sort of looks like it might be work lol

Still think the town drunk would be a good rank though.

I like the idea of adding more of these but the higher ones should take a LOOOONG time to achieve. Another forum I was on required 10,000+ posts for the highest ranking and even then, they ended up adding one for 50,000 posts but this was an old forum. 

8 hours ago, VampireKrush said:

I like the idea of adding more of these but the higher ones should take a LOOOONG time to achieve. Another forum I was on required 10,000+ posts for the highest ranking and even then, they ended up adding one for 50,000 posts but this was an old forum. 

Understandable, but in reality, the usual popularity lifespan of a game like this is around 3-5 years. Sadly, by the end of 2023, I would be surprised if the majority of posters on this board will still be here. Rockstar will have moved onto bigger and better things, and likely, so will have we. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Understandable, but in reality, the usual popularity lifespan of a game like this is around 3-5 years. Sadly, by the end of 2023, I would be surprised if the majority of posters on this board will still be here. Rockstar will have moved onto bigger and better things, and likely, so will have we. 

Maybe 2028. 2023 is only 5 years away (OMG I feel old) and GTA 5 for example is still going very strong after that amount of time.

14 hours ago, lonestar said:

Maybe 2028. 2023 is only 5 years away (OMG I feel old) and GTA 5 for example is still going very strong after that amount of time.

Well, I did say "usual". I'm very much hoping this game, like GTA V, is an exception!

Most game specific forums hit a peak when the game is new, so it will do best likely from 2019 to 2022 and then slow down. It won't die out completely for a while because friendships will form and a lot of people are/will be long-standing fans of RDR/RDR2. 

19 hours ago, Purple Cactus said:

Most game specific forums hit a peak when the game is new, so it will do best likely from 2019 to 2022 and then slow down. It won't die out completely for a while because friendships will form and a lot of people are/will be long-standing fans of RDR/RDR2. 

I'll be a forever lurker. My activity may come and go but I am always on here reading and will be until the plug gets pulled. I don't see that happening for a long time though.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, MJROu812 said:

Yes...I no, long way to go.....I would have to camp out here at the forum to reach gunslinger or sheriff? lol

You can do it, farm hand. Just talk as much nonsense as me and you'll be there in no time. 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...