Jump to content

Ranks


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Benjo said:

Need some more!

How about this?

Cowhand - 0
Rancher - 10
Cowboy - 100
Gunslinger - 200
Sheriff - 300
Outlaw - 400
Public Enemy - 600
High Plains Drifter - 800
Marshal - 1000
Legend - 1500
True Grit - 2000

Edited by Cokeyskunk
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

How about this?

Cowhand - 0
Rancher - 10
Cowboy - 100
Gunslinger - 200
Sheriff - 300
Outlaw - 400
Gunslinger - 600
High Plains Drifter - 800
Marshal - 1000
Legend - 1500
True Grit - 2000

You have gunslinger twice.

We need a town drunk on here! Who rambles more than the town drunk?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

You have gunslinger twice.

We need a town drunk on here! Who rambles more than the town drunk?

What?! The heck you say, sir! I most certainly do not! You suggest *I* would make such a mistake? You cad!

*glove slap*

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

*glove slap*

I'd throw in a gif but we have important people at work today and they're working at the table behind me... At least this sort of looks like it might be work lol

Still think the town drunk would be a good rank though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, VampireKrush said:

I like the idea of adding more of these but the higher ones should take a LOOOONG time to achieve. Another forum I was on required 10,000+ posts for the highest ranking and even then, they ended up adding one for 50,000 posts but this was an old forum. 

Understandable, but in reality, the usual popularity lifespan of a game like this is around 3-5 years. Sadly, by the end of 2023, I would be surprised if the majority of posters on this board will still be here. Rockstar will have moved onto bigger and better things, and likely, so will have we. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Understandable, but in reality, the usual popularity lifespan of a game like this is around 3-5 years. Sadly, by the end of 2023, I would be surprised if the majority of posters on this board will still be here. Rockstar will have moved onto bigger and better things, and likely, so will have we. 

Maybe 2028. 2023 is only 5 years away (OMG I feel old) and GTA 5 for example is still going very strong after that amount of time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, lonestar said:

Maybe 2028. 2023 is only 5 years away (OMG I feel old) and GTA 5 for example is still going very strong after that amount of time.

Well, I did say "usual". I'm very much hoping this game, like GTA V, is an exception!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Purple Cactus said:

Most game specific forums hit a peak when the game is new, so it will do best likely from 2019 to 2022 and then slow down. It won't die out completely for a while because friendships will form and a lot of people are/will be long-standing fans of RDR/RDR2. 

I'll be a forever lurker. My activity may come and go but I am always on here reading and will be until the plug gets pulled. I don't see that happening for a long time though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, MJROu812 said:

Yes...I no, long way to go.....I would have to camp out here at the forum to reach gunslinger or sheriff? lol

You can do it, farm hand. Just talk as much nonsense as me and you'll be there in no time. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...