XB1 - Friendly Players Grinding Lobbies

cadashka

We are an established group from GTA that has been created back in January 2017. We are focused on team oriented gameplay to help each other to get missions done. We are still playing GTA together but moved on into RDR2 Online.

We team up for:

• Rotate for hunting to fill up each others trading business
  • Supply missions
  • Protecting each others long distance sale missions
  • Share collectors locations
  • Bounties & Legendary Bounties
  • Events

We are still looking for new members who would don't enjoy hostility in online games and want to team up.

If you're interested, please sign up

We use Discord game chat for in game communication and expect every member to join in there as well.

12/5/20 (MODERATOR NOTE): OP hasn't come back to visit this site since around the time this thread was opened and / or for the last couple of months. Closing as a result for the sake of other members looking for active groups.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, cadashka said:

Thanks for joining. Had a great time together so far!

Likewise. & sidenote for anyone reading this who is on the fence about joining: go ahead & fill out the application & download the Discord app. Its minimal effort & definitely worth it to play with a group of competent & like-minded people 🤠

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 8:03 AM, Gunther said:

Likewise. & sidenote for anyone reading this who is on the fence about joining: go ahead & fill out the application & download the Discord app. Its minimal effort & definitely worth it to play with a group of competent & like-minded people 🤠

Hi there, Im wondering what exactly is Discord used for? I know its a huge hit on PC but how does it exactly work for console? is it just a Chat app?

I ask because during red dead 1 everyone just used the forums to communicate and stuff for clans

8 hours ago, Born Homicidal said:

Hi there, Im wondering what exactly is Discord used for? I know its a huge hit on PC but how does it exactly work for console? is it just a Chat app?

I ask because during red dead 1 everyone just used the forums to communicate and stuff for clans

Yeah, we use it for group chat & in game communication. It's also used to organize sessions & show who's currently active & where. Works really well actually.

• Thanks 1

On 1/27/2019 at 7:46 AM, The Coca-Cola Kid said:

To my knowledge, the Discord app cannot be used in game on the console the same way you can use it on a PC. You have to use it on your phone or equivalent in combination with your console. Did this change? It would be awesome to be able to run it through console simultaneously like on the PC.

No, you can't run it through your console to my knowledge. I just use my phone or tablet while playing. Works for me fine. I just turn the brightness down to save battery & set the screen-lock timer to max

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/27/2019 at 6:15 PM, Herta47 said:

Hi Cadashka,

Are you and your Group EU based or American? I would like to join (XB1 / rank 42), but located in the EU timezone? 

Haven't been on this forum for some time. We are international from US west coast all the way around to New Zealand. We are still looking for new members and everyone is welcome to join us.

• 2 months later...

It's both but we are only using the text part of it with custom made Bot system (inside our Discord) to provide maximum focus towards the game. You can run Discord on any Android / iOS phone and you can also run it on a computer if you want. We are barely using voice chat in our group. Main reason is that some of us are not interested in talking and prefer pure game sounds. Since the game is pretty much self explaining, there is no need to constantly follow the chat. Mostly have quick check between missions in order to organize the next step and go on from there.

Since Discord is structured in channels, we are also using the chat to share general information about the game or general talk. We are also supporting GTA and Forza Horizon.

Most of our members are from the UK, US or EU in general. But we also have people from every other part of the world.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cadashka said:

It's both but we are only using the text part of it with custom made Bot system (inside our Discord) to provide maximum focus towards the game. You can run Discord on any Android / iOS phone and you can also run it on a computer if you want. We are barely using voice chat in our group. Main reason is that some of us are not interested in talking and prefer pure game sounds. Since the game is pretty much self explaining, there is no need to constantly follow the chat. Mostly have quick check between missions in order to organize the next step and go on from there.

Since Discord is structured in channels, we are also using the chat to share general information about the game or general talk. We are also supporting GTA and Forza Horizon.

Most of our members are from the UK, US or EU in general. But we also have people from every other part of the world.

Thank you for the comprehensive explanation.  I'll see if I can persuade the iPhone to play ball.

22 hours ago, SimonTemplar said:

Sorry to be dim, but is discord a voice app or is it text?  Have never used it but am looking for a posse on Xbox.  I'm level 120 and have all the kit I could want but would love a crew to hang with.  I'm in the UK.

Hi Simon,

Why not start your own Posse to set up/protect the Moonshine business🤠🥃 I'am your member (EU and lvl 218), but NO discord available!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Herta47 said:

Hi Simon,

Why not start your own Posse to set up/protect the Moonshine business🤠🥃 I'am your member (EU and lvl 218), but NO discord available!

These posts might get deleted as we aren't supposed to piggy back on others' recruitment threads, however - that's a good shout, and I'll be getting into moonshining for sure, as soon as it's out... but doesn't it cost $200 every time I reform the posse?  Could cost me a fortune!  Appreciate the volunteering, though.  I feel like the Beatles' 'Drive My Car', they get a driver before they have the car!!

1 hour ago, SimonTemplar said:

These posts might get deleted as we aren't supposed to piggy back on others' recruitment threads....

Good point and yes, thanks for recognizing that. 

.....so, I'd ask that we keep the side discussions to PMs or other thread.  Thanks.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@cadashkaWould like to join. I'm l lvl 265. No discord usage. Located EU/NL. 

Let me know how to perform. At what time a day are you online? How do I notice your posse is online? 

Your Discord requirement is n't my choice to team up. Prefer a rdr2 posseteam.

Edited by Herta47
Combined consecutive posts

@Herta47 I think you've joined already but in order to not leave this request unanswered, i am going to reply here:

We are not having a single posse. Instead, every member runs their own posse and we help each other by teaming up in these posses and run the given missions for your moonshine business or camp. We also team up for any other type of mission the game has to offer. 

You're welcome to join our channels and sessions. We have people playing RDR on a daily basis.

Edited by cadashka

52 minutes ago, cadashka said:

@Herta47 I think you've joined already but in order to not leave this request unanswered, i am going to reply here:

We are having a single posse. Instead, every member runs their own posse and we help each other by teaming up in these posses and run the given missions for your moonshine business or camp. We also team up for any other type of mission the game has to offer. 

You're welcome to join our channels and sessions. We have people playing RDR on a daily basis.

Thx👍

• Kean_1 locked this topic