Is There A Vendor To Sell Tonics & Bottles To?

KylesDad7

Yeah, they really limited what vendors will pay for compared to the campaign.  To be honest, I don't know who will take those things.  Doctors will take herbs, fences will take jewelry and such but I really don't know who (if anyone) will take tonics.

After a bit you end up with a max load of most things that you hardly ever use and can't sell.

Which just makes exploring, looting, looking in shacks even more of a waste of time - thus diminishing another game element and play style. :(. Dumb, really

15 hours ago, bluntTR4P said:

For some reason, I read this as you were responding drunk. lol

Nah, bro, that's MY trick.

15 minutes ago, Poggy said:

After a bit you end up with a max load of most things that you hardly ever use and can't sell.

Which just makes exploring, looting, looking in shacks even more of a waste of time - thus diminishing another game element and play style. :(. Dumb, really

Well it IS a beta, but I read that several things are currently "switched off", and will be activated once the online portion goes "live".  I can't say with any sort of authority what will be added back in or activated at the official launch, but it's alleged to be substantive.

• Like 1