RED_DEADMAN Anti-Grief Services (Hired Gun)

RED_DEADMAN

Hello all,

Tired of getting your face blown off while skinning that 3-Star cougar?

Are you sick of having to check your map for enemy players while reeling in a 20lb Muskie?

If so you are not alone.

Luckily...RED_DEADMAN understands your frustration and is here to help. As a rank 110 player, I have enough experience with griefers to know that sometimes...you just need a little extra firepower. That's where I come in.

What I offer? 

I offer my time and my rifle. I will accompany you on your adventures and ensure that hostile players and their crew do not get within a lethal distance of you or your posse. Ensuring the safety of you and your friends during any expeditions(hunting, fishing , stranded missions etc.

What does my service cost?

Absolutely nothing. (I do however accept tips in the form of animal carcus/pelts added to my horse....but not required). I am in this more for the experience and to meet new players.

How does it work?

Simply send me a friend request on PSN with a message saying "RDS" (Or basically anything else you want that let's me know you are from the forums).  If I am available at that time I will join your online session. I will not join your posse for security reasons, unless you are willing to assume the risk. I will remain in your general vicinity and protect you at all costs unless your safety requires me to leave the area. Leaving you free to focus on enjoying the day.

What about chat?

I will accept invites to your party but will not utilize a microphone unless your safety requires me to do so...or if you have special instructions during my term of employment.

This service is for PS4 players only and intended to be more fun that serious...although everything previously stated is 100% accurate.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, RED_DEADMAN said:

Hello all,

Are you sick of having to check your map for enemy players while reeling in a 20lb Muskie?

If so you are not alone.

Luckily...RED_DEADMAN understands your frustration and is here to help. As a rank 110 player, I have enough experience with griefers to know that sometimes...you just need a little extra firepower. That's where I come in.

What I offer? 

I offer my time and my rifle. I will accompany you on your adventures and ensure that hostile players and their crew do not get within a lethal distance of you or your posse. Ensuring the safety of you and your friends during any expeditions(hunting, fishing , stranded missions etc.

Absolutely nothing. (I do however accept tips in the form of animal carcus/pelts added to my horse....but not required). I am in this more for the experience and to meet new players.

How does it work?

Simply send me a friend request on PSN with a message saying "RDS" (Or basically anything else you want that let's me know you are from the forums).  If I am available at that time I will join your online session. I will not join your posse for security reasons, unless you are willing to assume the risk. I will remain in your general vicinity and protect you at all costs unless your safety requires me to leave the area. Leaving you free to focus on enjoying the day.

What about chat?

I will accept invites to your party but will not utilize a microphone unless your safety requires me to do so...or if you have special instructions during my term of employment.

This service is for PS4 players only and intended to be more fun that serious...although everything previously stated is 100% accurate.

Hellava idea there tumbleweed ! I would like to offer my rifle as well to assist you in assisting others. I'm on ps4 and play on est. This grieving sh*t has gone to far and I would like to be part of the solution. Level 60 and have express ammo. Lmk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Hellava idea there tumbleweed ! I would like to offer my rifle as well to assist you in assisting others. I'm on ps4 and play on est. This grieving sh*t has gone to far and I would like to be part of the solution. Level 60 and have express ammo. Lmk

I'll get ahold of you after work today. I actually have to change my settings PSN to receive requests atm. Happy to have you.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, RED_DEADMAN said:

Hello all,

If so you are not alone.

What I offer? 

How does it work?

What about chat?

This is kind of awesome.  To bad more players don't do this, he could help PvP and PvE alike.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RED_DEADMAN said:

Also, the reason I dont join your posse "for security reasons " is so whenever I DO have to kill someone to defend you, you do not show up as a hostile enemy to the griefers or their posse. A few have asked and I didnt exactly state why.

You have really thought this out ! Well done and I'm excited to ride with you !

3 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Ive already been doing this in free roam lobbies for sometime now. Ive even been shot at by the player ive been protecting before. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RED_DEADMAN said:

Ive already been doing this in free roam lobbies for sometime now. Ive even been shot at by the player ive been protecting before. Lol

Unfortunately it's an easy thing to do in the heat of battle due to the auto lock feature. I've accidentally killed and wounded teammates who weren't in my posse at the time.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Syrens said:

That's kinda priceless, trying to help folks and getting ya'll head in the line of fire XD

I know right? that's when I change my posse name to "is hunting (players name)" so they know they just received my full attention.  I imagine what goes through their head when they see my name above my character and is sais.....

Hunting.png

Just using your name as an example but you get the idea. I change my posse name all the time depending on mood whenever I'm playing solo so I can display info to others. (most probably never notice but some do).

Edited by RED_DEADMAN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, RED_DEADMAN said:

I know right? that's when I change my posse name to "is hunting (players name)" so they know they just received my full attention.  I imagine what goes through their head when they see my name above my character and is sais.....

Hunting.png

Just using your name as an example but you get the idea. I change my posse name all the time depending on mood whenever I'm playing solo so I can display info to others. (most probably never notice but some do).

Gold !! Pure gold !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

Unfortunately it's an easy thing to do in the heat of battle due to the auto lock feature. I've accidentally killed and wounded teammates who weren't in my posse at the time.

I could understand that but firing off 2 or 3 rounds at me aint no accident. "unless they fired accidently at 1st then decided I would likely shoot them back so thought theyd try killing me 1st...lol. Sorta an "intentional retaliation against a possible future retaliation against an accident" situation. lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Gold !! Pure gold !!!

Sometimes I change it to say "I wont shoot 1st" if I'm hunting or fishing in case someone encounters me out there. Other times itll say "Ill kill you all".  I know tons don't pay attention but ive had some pretty awesome encounters by using this to communicate.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

@RED_DEADMAN I wanted to let you know I too have a Mic but usually don't speak unless spoken to. I sound like Morgan Freeman when I talk. Lol can't wait to bring the law down on some miscreants !

I just had to read your post in the voice of Morgan Freeman :)

Even now.. whilst typing this reply.. I'm talking out loud.. in the voice.. of Mr. Morgan Freeman.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, RED_DEADMAN said:

Hello all,

If so you are not alone.

What I offer? 

How does it work?

What about chat?

I got this earmarked. Dude this is the neatest thing I have seen. You are really on to something. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RED_DEADMAN said:

Hello all,

If so you are not alone.

What I offer? 

How does it work?

What about chat?

It... it just popped in there...

• Haha 3

On 1/23/2019 at 9:04 AM, Chris Arbaugh said:

I fixed my setting so I can receive friend requests. Go ahead and add me. RED_DEADMN.  Look forward to it.

On 1/23/2019 at 12:42 PM, chocolatefinch said:

I'm also for hire.  If you would like someone to ride alongside you screaming like a banshee and shouting 'Don't shoot me , don't shoot me'  while I try to reload my guns, then just PSN me online.

Sure man. Send me a message on PSN

Edited by BropolloCreed79
Double Post
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, RED_DEADMAN said:

I fixed my setting so I can receive friend requests. Go ahead and add me. RED_DEADMN.  Look forward to it.

Thanks bro ! It's on ! I work untill 230 pm est.  Usually on by 330 pm play 3 or 4 hours a day and more on weekends. I'll send fr today and we can get this party started. 

Edited by Chris Arbaugh

I'd make my services available on PS4 since I'm usually on during nights and weekends and I'm currently  level 64. But I haven't  been on in about a week since I also play Diablo 3 and the new season just started there, so I've been working on getting my Crusader back up to snuff.

• Like 2