Explosive Arrows

HairyWelshman78

Also good for those slippery bastards if you don't have paint it black. Or even if you do and want to see people fly. Or knock people off something you either can't get up to or have difficulty getting to.

Dynamite arrows are delicious

• Like 1

i use them but only on griefers. especially when i want them to go away. i use free aim and sb card so i have to time shots or i will miss. using paint it black will of course be bang on target. ex rounds and shotgun incendiary are effective too. once you craft them go and restock materials then you can craft more if needed. just hold triangle to craft anywhere

Edited by danjou
  • Like 2

They aren't cheap so don't waste them. I finally hit 95 after a few weeks of grinding hard and that was the first thing I went and got when I hit 93. They are wonderful if other players are pissing around with you and you get fed up with it. 

7 hours ago, RON said:

They aren't cheap so don't waste them. I finally hit 95 after a few weeks of grinding hard and that was the first thing I went and got when I hit 93. They are wonderful if other players are pissing around with you and you get fed up with it. 

And then there was me and my posse wasting ours over at flatneck station blowing each other off the tower to see how far we could fly lol. Good times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1