Making good friendships and realising not everyone you meet in the game will make game time enjoyable

Saffron

I feel blessed so far in rdr2 to have met some fun players who i can play hours with and not be bored or annoyed.but starting to realise its harder than i thought to make bigger posse as it can become very stressful.i just want to play for fun and tactics in game.to many players are secret griefers.who slowly show true colours.aint for me at all.i want to play for fun and thats it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Saffron said:

I feel blessed so far in rdr2 to have met some fun players who i can play hours with and not be bored or annoyed.but starting to realise its harder than i thought to make bigger posse as it can become very stressful.i just want to play for fun and tactics in game.to many players are secret griefers.who slowly show true colours.aint for me at all.i want to play for fun and thats it.

I agree with you, I am the same. Until more content, riding in a posse seems to be the most enjoyable way. I am currently playing now (find me as evilcd). 

Yea bud it's starting to become more of a chore than being fun ! It's like trying to Hurd chickens ,there all over the place. Makes it frustrating to be in a 7 Man posse and find out your trying to fend off 3 would be greivers by yourself. No one cares ! Lol. Just a tip for people just starting to posse up , stay with your fricken posse leader !! You wanna roam leave posse and go roam ! Don't let your posse leader believe he has guns to back him and your simply not there. Makes it much less fun.  

19 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Yea bud it's starting to become more of a chore than being fun ! It's like trying to Hurd chickens ,there all over the place. Makes it frustrating to be in a 7 Man posse and find out your trying to fend off 3 would be greivers by yourself. No one cares ! Lol. Just a tip for people just starting to posse up , stay with your fricken posse leader !! You wanna roam leave posse and go roam ! Don't let your posse leader believe he has guns to back him and your simply not there. Makes it much less fun.  

Im nearly losing my mind over a game.bad times haha.im definately sick of getting into hour long battles over silly moves.this wkend has taught me alot.when someones says dont shoot them.dont bloody shoot them unless they shoot at you then its on.otherwise someone has caused a battle and waisting my time in real life sitting there going over and over same thing.i back anyone up but im getting sick of it when people dont listen.i aint got time for all that no more.simple as.people can play how they want but if people wanna just wonder then go wonder in another posse that plays that way.i sit around for hours letting time tick down on missions so others can go roam and hunt.spend ages getting everyone in together.and loading up missions.spend more time than enjoying the game.spend ages helping others xp up as i got what i want out the game.trying to keep friendly vibe with strangers and on chat to make a friendly fun posse to enjoy this wonderul my favourite game.i cant have it where people are stressing me.gonna make a small military minded unit and keep it at that.cant please everyone.hate cutting people but im only in the game to enjoy it.simples.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Saffron said:

Im nearly losing my mind over a game.bad times haha.im definately sick of getting into hour long battles over silly moves.this wkend has taught me alot.when someones says dont shoot them.dont bloody shoot them unless they shoot at you then its on.otherwise someone has caused a battle and waisting my time in real life sitting there going over and over same thing.i back anyone up but im getting sick of it when people dont listen.i aint got time for all that no more.simple as.people can play how they want but if people wanna just wonder then go wonder in another posse that plays that way.i sit around for hours letting time tick down on missions so others can go roam and hunt.spend ages getting everyone in together.and loading up missions.spend more time than enjoying the game.spend ages helping others xp up as i got what i want out the game.trying to keep friendly vibe with strangers and on chat to make a friendly fun posse to enjoy this wonderul my favourite game.i cant have it where people are stressing me.gonna make a small military minded unit and keep it at that.cant please everyone.hate cutting people but im only in the game to enjoy it.simples.

I'm with you bud. Hope I have a place in your unit as I have never had this much fun in a game. Honestly am about to go incognito for awhile. I'll miss all my posse members as we have spent a lot of time together lately and look on y'all as family already. I won't let a couple bad apples spoil my fun but dang it's frustrating ! Lol

1 hour ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

I'm with you bud. Hope I have a place in your unit as I have never had this much fun in a game. Honestly am about to go incognito for awhile. I'll miss all my posse members as we have spent a lot of time together lately and look on y'all as family already. I won't let a couple bad apples spoil my fun but dang it's frustrating ! Lol

Gotta stick together mate.no matter what.keep syncing our minds haha.im still turning that bloody game on tonight tho.cant help myself 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saffron said:

Gotta stick together mate.no matter what.keep syncing our minds haha.im still turning that bloody game on tonight tho.cant help myself 

Well bud I'm not going to have my leader alone in the wild West with only one gun in the streets ! Lol if your getting on I'll be riding with you ! I may not be the best in the West but what I bring is loyalty and consistency ! I will go down with the ship ! Lol screw it let's ride !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Saffron said:

I hear you.

Seems to me I have more luck in groups of 4 or less.  I've been in a couple groups of 7 and it tends to be chaos.  Folks screwing around and yeah, sometimes one of them griefing another player and getting the rest involved.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Well bud I'm not going to have my leader alone in the wild West with only one gun in the streets ! Lol if your getting on I'll be riding with you ! I may not be the best in the West but what I bring is loyalty and consistency ! I will go down with the ship ! Lol screw it let's ride !

Haha you crack me up.i will honestly say that im not age discriminate but riding with older guys has made my whole gaming experience so much better.its not about whos best and all that crap.its literally about joy.i have learnt alot in last couple months riding with you older boys and i wouldnt change it at all.you and oz.been a good experience for me.plus the other boys who are starting to come in.oh and that guy arrain who keeps lassoing everything.haha.like i said feel fate was kind to me since i joined this forum.its been alot of fun with just some small but deadly moments of stress.the games only gonna get better.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kean_1 said:

I hear you.

Seems to me I have more luck in groups of 4 or less.  I've been in a couple groups of 7 and it tends to be chaos.  Folks screwing around and yeah, sometimes one of them griefing another player and getting the rest involved.  

Paging Dr. @BropolloCreed79 we need the Rocky balboa chasing a chicken gif ! Lmao

10 minutes ago, Born Homicidal said:

Lmao. Seems like no one here knows what they want.

....quite the opposite.  I think it's quite clear most just want focus.....a goal for the group based on a common interest.   

For me, that is easier to accomplish with smaller groups.  Not that larger groups in sessions haven't been fun, but I seem to get way more accomplished when it's 4 or less without all the farting around.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kean_1 said:

....quite the opposite.  I think it's quite clear most just want focus.....a goal for the group based on a common interest.   

For me, that is easier to accomplish with smaller groups.  Not that larger groups in sessions haven't been fun, but I seem to get way more accomplished when it's 4 or less without all the farting around.    

Was trying to think of a way of saying exaclty what you have put kean.but your more diplomatic mate.haha.i was trying to work out which part was funny.had to read it all again.thought it was all pretty clear to me.maybe im wrong.

• Like 2

Just had my first full session in a posse with people who wanted to have fun and not grief or annoy others for no reason. I must say it was the most enjoyable session so far. We watched each other’s backs, stuck together and roamed the map.  

I hope we meet up in RDR2 and roam the plains, forests and deserts in a tough, close, disciplined, respectful posse sometime soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, evilcd said:

Just had my first full session in a posse with people who wanted to have fun and not grief or annoy others for no reason. I must say it was the most enjoyable session so far. We watched each other’s backs, stuck together and roamed the map.  

I hope we meet up in RDR2 and roam the plains, forests and deserts in a tough, close, disciplined, respectful posse sometime soon.

Im sure we will meet up but i will be honest.you may find this funny.but the name evilcd put me off just very slightly hahaha.no offence intended

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Saffron said:

Im sure we will meet up but i will be honest.you may find this funny.but the name evilcd put me off just very slightly hahaha.no offence intended

Lol, remove the d as this is the initial of my surname and the rest is my late fathers name spelt backwards, it’s my way of him playing games with me still like he once did

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, evilcd said:

Lol, remove the d as this is the initial of my surname and the rest is my late fathers name spelt backwards, it’s my way of him playing games with me still like he once did

Ah man put my foot right in it then.i feel so bad but now we will def link up.we have a clive in our posse aswell.man i feel proper bad but just had to put it out there.everyone reading this is cringing right now haha.sorry for that.and see you soon 

• Like 1

Just now, Saffron said:

Ah man put my foot right in it then.i feel so bad but now we will def link up.we have a clive in our posse aswell.man i feel proper bad but just had to put it out there.everyone reading this is cringing right now haha.sorry for that.and see you soon 

No worries mate, easy mistake, no offence taken. My Dad use to like the mystery and darkness people would read into it until they found out his username was just his real name backwards... lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, evilcd said:

No worries mate, easy mistake, no offence taken. My Dad use to like the mystery and darkness people would read into it until they found out his username was just his real name backwards... lol

Saffron280982 ps4

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BropolloCreed79 said:

That's not something one puts into a gif.  You need to savor the entire scene, if for nothing else than just marveling at the amazing Burgess Meredith:

Dude you fricken rock !! Love every moment you give us bro ! Take lesson here you young uns !

• Thanks 1

• Kean_1 locked this topic