zinussan50

2 hours ago, zinussan50 said:

If anyone buy this theme, 

▫Military surplus 
▫Traveling opulence

Can share photo of camp tent?

Because there is no way to see how tent look like, without buying those theme

Thank you in advanced. 

Are they part of the last tier? If so, I can  switch my camp style and check for you when I get home.   

The military theme has a ugly ass medical table in the middle of the camp..  Also the big tent has no where to sit in it.

I've bought a few of them..  And the funny thing is I still used standard.  Just because you can sit inside the tent on the bed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

The military theme has a ugly ass medical table in the middle of the camp..  Also the big tent has no where to sit in it.

I've bought a few of them..  And the funny thing is I still used standard.  Just because you can sit inside the tent on the bed.

Some of the upgraded ones are truly boring, so true. I forget the name of the one that I have, but it has a full tent with a bed to set on in it.

4 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Omg...same with me.  What I really don't understand,  how this called as a "tent"

When there is no roof at all

20190222_062351.jpg

The only functional tent,  is the standard theme.  Feature with "SIT" animation,  where our character can sit. 😅

That's why I keep wonder how the tent look like for another 2 theme. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, zinussan50 said:

Omg...same with me.  What I really don't understand,  how this called as a "tent"

I think they were going for an open airy feel with the construction of that tent... LOL

I just stuck with the standard one. Based on what I have heard and seen online, none of the themes have interested me at all.

11 hours ago, zinussan50 said:

If anyone buy this theme, 

▫Military surplus 
▫Traveling opulence

Can share photo of camp tent?

Because there is no way to see how tent look like, without buying those theme

Thank you in advanced. 

Ok, so Cripps is missing, can't change my tent. Tried  a few servers, no dice.No animals either. I posted my current camp. Anyone else missing Cripps? 

IMG_750575e9-b886-4539-ade9-c4a80b73f01e.png

IMG_b5e8a55d-560c-43d0-8ba1-972afd03aace.png

1 minute ago, madfretter said:

Ok, so Cripps is missing, can't change my tent. Tried  a few servers, no dice.No animals either. I posted my current camp. Anyone else missing Cripps? 

IMG_750575e9-b886-4539-ade9-c4a80b73f01e.png

IMG_b5e8a55d-560c-43d0-8ba1-972afd03aace.png

You sure he is missing?  Check those barrel. I found him sleeping inside last week. 😂

Thanks for photo. Really appreciate the effort.   So which theme is this?

• Haha 1

This is the Traveling Opulence Biggest tent :

tent.jpg

The Military surplus has basically the same look, just white canvas in stead of the dark greenish of above.

The inside is a bit different as well, but in general both themes have a similar tent look. Perhaps someone else can post a pic of the military one as I hardly ever go to my camp.

Edited by Euphoric77

1 hour ago, Euphoric77 said:

This is the Traveling Opulence Biggest tent :

tent.jpg

The Military surplus has basically the same look, just white canvas in stead of the dark greenish of above.

The inside is a bit different as well, but in general both themes have a similar tent look. Perhaps someone else can post a pic of the military one as I hardly ever go to my camp.

Thank you. Look similar with biggest tent on standard theme.

I guess this one also feature with sitting inside tent?

You can't "sit" on the bed with military theme either...I am 100% sure as that is the theme I have. If the default large tent had a lamp or candle in it (which it does not) then I would use that one as well. 

However, you don't have to buy the theme to see what the tent will look like...if you just hover on the theme it shows you a preview of what your current tent will look like...assuming you are high enough level to buy it.

Edited by bblancobrnx

I honestly chose the military one simply because I can go inside it, don't need to sit. I didn't like the original one cuz I didn't wanna see skins and animal pieces. I mean if I could decorate the inside with stuff I actually killed, then I'd go for it, but otherwise nah.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Euphoric77 said:

Hi, you cannot sit inside these tents. I know 100% sure for the traveling opulence one. I know 90% sure for the military one.

8 hours ago, zinussan50 said:

Thank you. Look similar with biggest tent on standard theme.

I guess this one also feature with sitting inside tent?

The tent I have, Covered Standard allows me to sit on the bed inside.

Yeah.. I just finish gather all info about camp theme  so, conclusion is to stick with standard theme. 

Its never about able to sit inside tent, but it is too ridiculous to burn money for that.

Thank you everyone for sharing some info.