Explosive Slug Pamphlet Does Not Work

dobo8080

Hit lvl 84 bought the pamphlet have slugs and fat it does not show up to be crafted best 950 i ever spent. It sucks now at the fence it shows as purchased guess those are gone forever. Maybe time to go to a new game.

I closed the other thread you created @dobo8080as it was a duplicate of this one.

As for the problem with the recipe, I would suggest contacting R* Customer Support to see if they can help you. Unless someone here can point out something you are missing, they will be the only ones who may be able to get this straightened out for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dobo8080 said:

Hit lvl 84 bought the pamphlet have slugs and fat it does not show up to be crafted best 950 i ever spent. It sucks now at the fence it shows as purchased guess those are gone forever. Maybe time to go to a new game.

Works for me too and is also best thing I ever bought, although explosive Express is a really close second, dynamite arrows 3rd?

You have to read the pamphlets and then it should show up under ammo crafting.

If you have and still doesn't show up contact support

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dobo8080 said:

Have you read the pamphlet ? also you need  to have Slug ammo as well to craft the explosive slug , you can also carry only 10 at once 

32 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

I closed the other thread you created @dobo8080as it was a duplicate of this one.

As for the problem with the recipe, I would suggest contacting R* Customer Support to see if they can help you. Unless someone here can point out something you are missing, they will be the only ones who may be able to get this straightened out for you.

Thanks I new it was a duplicate I could not figure out how to delete it.

18 minutes ago, dobo8080 said:

Thanks I new it was a duplicate I could not figure out how to delete it.

Just contact myself or another mod and we'll be happy to help you.  Better yet, report your own post as a duplicate and it will go into an inbox that we all see.

btw, here's the like to R* CS that I mentioned:

https://support.rockstargames.com/categories/115001624507?redirect_lang=en_us&_ga=2.181633319.1461521640.1554662663-1719606522.1525287356

5 hours ago, Dissention said:

Works for me too and is also best thing I ever bought, although explosive Express is a really close second, dynamite arrows 3rd?

You have to read the pamphlets and then it should show up under ammo crafting.

If you have and still doesn't show up contact support

why is it the best thing you ever bought? and also why is it overall better than explosive express and dynamite arrows? 

Just wondering as I might only used explosive roumds on my Volcanic pistol

58 minutes ago, Born Homicidal said:

why is it the best thing you ever bought? and also why is it overall better than explosive express and dynamite arrows? 

Just wondering as I might only used explosive roumds on my Volcanic pistol

Yeah it's kinda of  a toss up between explosive Express and explosive slugs in my book. Both are RDO$ cash grabs but Anti griefers primary use.  I don't use them PVP, save them for times of need.

Explosive Express seems best for 1 shot/1 kill medium/long distance shots, whereas I kinda like explosive slugs for up close fighting. 

I kinda stink at free aim/slippery bastard so shotgun/explosive slug is my go to in free aim situations/close up fighting griefers where I am outnumbered

Dynamite arrows probably best damage but I kinda of always miss the target, especially if it's moving.

Could add that some of the tier 3 passive probably best things you can buy but still don't think they all stack or work right sometimes, plus the cost

I haven't mastered the free aim stuff yet and I don't know just always preferred a shotgun.

Edited by Dissention
  • Like 2

Solution Found and thank everyone for your help. For future reference: Rockstar gave a gift awhile ago of 10 explosive slugs and I never used them so my recipe would not come up. I found this by accident. Knowing I had never made them before it threw me off. I shot a couple of rounds and I could then craft them. Again thanks.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Dissention said:

Yeah it's kinda of  a toss up between explosive Express and explosive slugs in my book. Both are RDO$ cash grabs but Anti griefers primary use.  I don't use them PVP, save them for times of need.

Explosive Express seems best for 1 shot/1 kill medium/long distance shots, whereas I kinda like explosive slugs for up close fighting. 

I kinda stink at free aim/slippery bastard so shotgun/explosive slug is my go to in free aim situations/close up fighting griefers where I am outnumbered

Dynamite arrows probably best damage but I kinda of always miss the target, especially if it's moving.

Could add that some of the tier 3 passive probably best things you can buy but still don't think they all stack or work right sometimes, plus the cost

I haven't mastered the free aim stuff yet and I don't know just always preferred a shotgun.

Same here. I love my explosive express rounds and explosive slugs. I'll use explosive express rounds(usually rifle), primarily against douchebags who kill me in free roam, to show them I'm not one to mess with. I like to use explosive slugs for the On The Hunt stranger missions to kill the animal I'm tasked with hunting in one shot since I don't  have to worry about pelt quality.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 1:11 PM, Dissention said:

Explosive slug--Works for me too and is also best thing I ever bought, although explosive Express is a really close second, dynamite arrows 3rd?

Not sure how much money I have at this point but I hope your assessment is correct because I will probably purchase in this order.