Washing a horse

tomzhor

Hi I have problem to wash my horse on my XBOX.I go down the river,running into it but the icon what represent "dirty horse" is still flashing.

What Im doing wrong? Its need a deeper waters or Im doing a wrong moves? :D Or its a glitch?

Sorry about grammar.

12 hours ago, tomzhor said:

Thats should be the way,the game tip said to me something about river.Maybe I understand it wrong :D Thx.

I also recall there was an article or mention somewhere about this.  I know it works for your character and I believe there was a specific comment about the horse too.

I wash my horse with water all the time. It works, I can see the blood from pelts come right off. I've done it both on SP and online. The water has to be fairly deep though. I'd say at least up to the horse's belly. Since baths aren't  available online, I'll go for a swim to clean my character off. A heavy rain will also clean you and your horse.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

I wash my horse with water all the time. It works, I can see the blood from pelts come right off. I've done it both on SP and online. The water has to be fairly deep though. I'd say at least up to the horse's belly. Since baths aren't  available online, I'll go for a swim to clean my character off. A heavy rain will also clean you and your horse.

I was going to mention this. I noticed anytime I go in deep water, my horse is in better spirits and clean. I wish it was a bit more obvious but hey, it works at least. 

I can back up what Vaderspupil and HIGHHorse said. Riding through rivers that come at least up to the horses belly does clean them off some. Not as much or fast as brushing, mind you, but it does work. Once you unlock the brush, it becomes kind of pointless, though.

13 hours ago, Parzival said:

I can back up what Vaderspupil and HIGHHorse said. Riding through rivers that come at least up to the horses belly does clean them off some. Not as much or fast as brushing, mind you, but it does work. Once you unlock the brush, it becomes kind of pointless, though.

nah, strap someone on the back and drown them while cleaning the horse at the same time,  2 birds with 1 stone thing.