How far through the new update content are you?

lumper

This morning I hit level 20 for the collector and trader, Now I am going to do the bounty hunter.

I started them all at the same time, but held off on the bounty hunter until I got my trader shop making money and have collected a LOT of stuff for the collector.

Most of the things I wanted including horses were with those other two roles, so I figured Ill save the bounty hunter for last then just binge play it.

I did two bounties I think and I am at level 1 for bounty hunter right now.

I am excited to rip through some of the  bounties finally though.

I love all the new dynamic stuff going on with run away wagons, people being taken like prisoners by other npcs, and all the crazy stuff I have seen so far.

I cant wait to get the 3 other ability cards that are out for ps4 now, I really want that dual wielding one.

I made a new character too, still messing around with outfits and whatnot though.

Below are a few pics, with and without a crazy mustache.
I made a few "cowboy" outifts too, but this is the one I am running with right now, in New Austin it feels right.
Also, the lantern you can get for the horse, I never thought I would want that or use it, turns out I love that thing, especially when you get your horse to pick herbs for you, plus it looks great.

I didnt get any pics with the death mask on the horse but it looks amazing!!

9-16-2019_11-04-33_AM-f0s5qjst.png

9-16-2019_11-25-33_AM-drijv5dq.png

9-16-2019_11-25-39_AM-cbqkw433.png

Edited by lumper

There are so many different random events that getting rank twenty on all roles is only addition ithese are the events I bumped into

* two cougars attacking man

* bear attacking man

* grave robber

* rival collector

* treasure hunter

* treasure map seller

* rival bounty hunter

* wagon rescue

* lawman rescue

* fame seeker 

* traveller asking for a picture 

* bait dog

* stranger kidnapping

And I haven't been much to Ambarino 

Edited by Melizmator

Bait Dog -  Is that the one that ...  I see this dog barking at me in the middle of nowhere.  I have a Lassie flashback.  "Oh no! Timmy's fallen down the well!  Lassie, go find help, boy!"  So, off I go following this dog which clearly wants me to follow it. Stopping now and again to make sure I haven't gotten lost.  I just know I am on the trail of some heroic deed in need of doing!  Stops for about the 3rd or 4th time, in a secluded clearing with some boulders around... Ok, boy.  What is it you wanted me to find here..?  

Spoiler

OMG! It's a freaking Grizzly Bear tearing me in half!  What?!?!... WAIT!  er,... nevermind.   I'll just be going now. 

Edited by Madrigalian
Hiding spoilers for those who care.

Considering that I haven't been able to stay online for more than five minutes before the ol' 2001006 Angel of Death pops up, I'm about halfway between New Austin and Saint Denis to, you know, activate one of the roles, I'd say Blutarsky's GPA is higher than my percentage completion of the new additions.

But I was able to stay online long enough to get suckered into that club for 35 Gold.

I have only played a couple sessions since the release.  

I have basically just started 2 of the 3 roles and I'm further on the Bounty than anything else.  Trouble is, I was getting that problem where the XP wasn't being applied so I'm probably one more capture before I get to lvl 2.  

I also had the disconnect issue many have been having since the release of the update but it didn't bother us the last time.  .....although my buddy had issues with his horse not moving when initiating another bounty until the end when it seemed to let up.

Hoping they can fix these bugs soon.

.....and @BropolloCreed79, maybe when they fix the current discon issues it might finally fix your long standing problem.  ....fingers crossed.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Melizmator said:

There are so many different random events that getting rank twenty on all roles is only addition ithese are the events I bumped into

* two cougars attacking man

* bear attacking man

* grave robber

* rival collector

* treasure hunter

* treasure map seller

* rival bounty hunter

* wagon rescue

* lawman rescue

* fame seeker 

* traveller asking for a picture 

* bait dog

* stranger kidnapping

And I haven't been much to Ambarino 

WoW, thats a lot ive some some of those.

I did see that dog a few times, and followed it, twice to a dead body, but nothing happened, I picked up the body, couldnt loot it, then put it down, and then just left.

43 minutes ago, lumper said:

WoW, thats a lot ive some some of those.

I did see that dog a few times, and followed it, twice to a dead body, but nothing happened, I picked up the body, couldnt loot it, then put it down, and then just left.

Sometimes there's dead body or lockbox or dead body and a trap that's a guy who wants to kill you

On 9/17/2019 at 12:48 AM, CosmoKramer said:

I have had the dog lead me to a spot I need to dig, don’t know if that can happen when you haven’t got the shovel but might explain why there doesn’t seem to be anything at the location for some people.

Ive had the shovel each time and never found a dig spot.

Since I posted this I am now at level 4 bounty, this one moves slowly compared to the other two.

It takes me a couple hours to get the 14 dailys done, then I work on bounties, at the same time I feed Cripps and while I am out I collect so I am doing them at the same time even though I have been at level 20 on the collector and trader since the 4th day of the update and I am pushing through the bounty hunter.

I did the sacred collection on day 1 and 2, now I am working on this weeks special collector weekly challenge, while doing everything else.

One nice side effect of this content is I have been in towns around tons of blue dots, even some bright reds, and had only two issues.

The first day a guy set a trap then climbed a cliff and was shooting at me as I made my way up the hill, then  yesterday just outside of St Denis two players stopped to watch me struggle to find a birds next, I coudl se the bubbles but not the nest, it was glitched as it appeared when I came back, anyway they watched me for a few minutes then shot at me a few times but didnt run off or finish me, but every few minutes they woudl fire a handful of shots at me, I had my mic so I encouraged them to leave me alone, once they refused to listen I used a dyna arrow and killed both of them and their horses, grabbed my birds nest and left, lol.

But far and wide much fewer negative interactions and you can be around tens of dots and not get griefed, I really like that.