Jump to content

So has anybody gotten a warning from their dog about a raid on your camp?


parkenman
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, parkenman said:

I haven't received one yet.   How does the warning occur?  And what exactly happens if the raid succeeds?  They take all your materials and supplies and produced goods?

I`d like to know as well. I haven`t had any warnings or raids yet either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Once, he just showed up where I was barking his head off and I got a message my camp was being raided or something like that.  I returned and shot a bunch of NPCs.  This was the day of or day after update I think.  

Edited by Zui
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, parkenman said:

I haven't received one yet.   How does the warning occur?  And what exactly happens if the raid succeeds?  They take all your materials and supplies and produced goods?

On day 1 I did I was out doing some collecting and all of a sudden, I got a warning, your camp is about to be raided, I had an option to press x to go there, mind you I was in Rhodes, my camp was in Rio Bravo, it teleported me to my camp where my dog was barking and warning me, I was able to get there, and prevent it, I thought that was pretty neat the way they did it.

Edited by lumper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, parkenman said:

I never play def and my camp has never been raided.

Have you unlock the ability for your dog to warn you? I don’t think you will be raided if you didn’t unlock the Trader perk for your dog. Think it’s rank 8 for the dog perk.

Edited by C20Dragon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, C20Dragon said:

Have you unlock the ability for your dog to warn you? I don’t think you will be raided if you didn’t unlock the Trader perk for your dog. Think it’s rank 8 for the dog perk.

Yes I have.  I'm currently at level 13 trader

Edited by parkenman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I play allways in defensive. I have had one raid on my camp, but i was at the camp that time, so the dog have not warned me. 

But seen other dogs Barking at med and wanted me to follow them Twice found a dead body that i looted and once a buried chest that i had to dig, some jewelry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/21/2019 at 1:45 PM, MrPicard said:

I haven't had any raids happening. Maybe it's because I play in Defensive Mode only? idk

I was in defensive mode I think, I normally am, unless I forget to switch it after a mission where it automatically puts you in offensive so I cant say for 100% sure, but I think it should happen regardless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/23/2019 at 2:17 AM, zosma2000 said:

I play allways in defensive. I have had one raid on my camp, but i was at the camp that time, so the dog have not warned me. 

But seen other dogs Barking at med and wanted me to follow them Twice found a dead body that i looted and once a buried chest that i had to dig, some jewelry.

Yeah, I've had this happen a few times too.  Also, if you see a flashing white spot on the map and it turns into a white paw for a wounded animal, go to it.  I have found an arrowhead in the wounded animal every time this has happened.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, James Hickok_1837 said:

Havent had a raid on my camp yet. My dog is trained to alarm. I always run on off stance. 

 

Maybe today :P

You might be getting the same glitch I get with the Bounty Hunter perk: Ability to track while sprinting or galloping. I’m suppose to be able to to sprint while in eagle eye, but my horse or player will slow down & walk. Sometimes it works, sometimes time it doesn’t.

At least with B.H. perk it’s noticeable when it’s not working.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...