So has anybody gotten a warning from their dog about a raid on your camp?

parkenman

17 minutes ago, parkenman said:

I haven't received one yet.   How does the warning occur?  And what exactly happens if the raid succeeds?  They take all your materials and supplies and produced goods?

I`d like to know as well. I haven`t had any warnings or raids yet either.

Once, he just showed up where I was barking his head off and I got a message my camp was being raided or something like that.  I returned and shot a bunch of NPCs.  This was the day of or day after update I think.  

Edited by Zui

2 hours ago, parkenman said:

I haven't received one yet.   How does the warning occur?  And what exactly happens if the raid succeeds?  They take all your materials and supplies and produced goods?

On day 1 I did I was out doing some collecting and all of a sudden, I got a warning, your camp is about to be raided, I had an option to press x to go there, mind you I was in Rhodes, my camp was in Rio Bravo, it teleported me to my camp where my dog was barking and warning me, I was able to get there, and prevent it, I thought that was pretty neat the way they did it.

Edited by lumper

1 hour ago, parkenman said:

I never play def and my camp has never been raided.

Have you unlock the ability for your dog to warn you? I don’t think you will be raided if you didn’t unlock the Trader perk for your dog. Think it’s rank 8 for the dog perk.

Edited by C20Dragon

21 minutes ago, C20Dragon said:

Have you unlock the ability for your dog to warn you? I don’t think you will be raided if you didn’t unlock the Trader perk for your dog. Think it’s rank 8 for the dog perk.

Yes I have.  I'm currently at level 13 trader

Edited by parkenman

I play allways in defensive. I have had one raid on my camp, but i was at the camp that time, so the dog have not warned me. 

But seen other dogs Barking at med and wanted me to follow them Twice found a dead body that i looted and once a buried chest that i had to dig, some jewelry.

On 9/21/2019 at 1:45 PM, MrPicard said:

I haven't had any raids happening. Maybe it's because I play in Defensive Mode only? idk

I was in defensive mode I think, I normally am, unless I forget to switch it after a mission where it automatically puts you in offensive so I cant say for 100% sure, but I think it should happen regardless.

On 9/23/2019 at 2:17 AM, zosma2000 said:

I play allways in defensive. I have had one raid on my camp, but i was at the camp that time, so the dog have not warned me. 

But seen other dogs Barking at med and wanted me to follow them Twice found a dead body that i looted and once a buried chest that i had to dig, some jewelry.

Yeah, I've had this happen a few times too.  Also, if you see a flashing white spot on the map and it turns into a white paw for a wounded animal, go to it.  I have found an arrowhead in the wounded animal every time this has happened.

1 hour ago, James Hickok_1837 said:

Havent had a raid on my camp yet. My dog is trained to alarm. I always run on off stance. 

Maybe today :P

You might be getting the same glitch I get with the Bounty Hunter perk: Ability to track while sprinting or galloping. I’m suppose to be able to to sprint while in eagle eye, but my horse or player will slow down & walk. Sometimes it works, sometimes time it doesn’t.

At least with B.H. perk it’s noticeable when it’s not working.