How do you get collectables out of a tree?

Dissention

Question

So I was taking a stroll roam through the swamp with the woman who needed saving from the Gators and a bunch of what I am assuming where collectable eggs showed up in a tree.

Couldn't climb it, couldn't lasso it, couldn't shoot it, couldn't reach it from the horse and even wasted an ancient tomahawk on them.

I just gave up... Anyone else figure this one out?

14 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Dissention said:

So I was taking a stroll roam through the swamp with the woman who needed saving from the Gators and a bunch of what I am assuming where collectable eggs showed up in a tree.

Couldn't climb it, couldn't lasso it, couldn't shoot it, couldn't reach it from the horse and even wasted an ancient tomahawk on them.

To add to what @C20Dragon said, use ONLY the varmint rifle. Any other weapon will destroy the eggs.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

To add to what @C20Dragon said, use ONLY the varmint rifle. Any other weapon will destroy the eggs.

it was the Heron egg sadly it was just one.   egg collection is easy and a $180+  payday.  vulture egg is always the one i need.  since two eagle and hawk spots are there everyday

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 5:41 PM, Dissention said:

Thank you for asking this - found some eggs at Window Rock last night and destroyed them trying to get them out of the tree.  

• Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 5:41 PM, Dissention said:

I'm suprised that Madam Nazar doesn't sell you a special collector's stick, or a broom handle or something, for $450, to go with the $350 shovel, specially designed for poking things out of trees.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Blue Hare said:

The only thing that has worked for me is throwing a stick of dynamite about 8 feet from the base of the trunk of the tree.... Everything else including varmint rifle and small game arrows just hasn't worked for me. 

Go into eagle eye to spot the glowing nest. It has to be shot directly. It also helps if you have a scope on your varmint rifle.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:07 AM, Harlock1796 said:

I'm suprised that Madam Nazar doesn't sell you a special collector's stick, or a broom handle or something, for $450, to go with the $350 shovel, specially designed for poking things out of trees.

This one made me laugh... for reference, I can buy a Colman folding shovel with a digging pick for $16 Canadian in today’s money.