I would pay $1000 for a donkey!

Freakshow9191

I was thinking about it as well yesterday. I very ofeten borrow the one on the farm and ride on it lol just for the fun of it. 

What would be really cool and i would even pay real life money for it is..............Tamed Grizzlie bear !!!!!! With a saddle and all, that could also acompany you while fighting or hunting lol . That would be bad ass. I need a Grizzlie mount !!!!!!!

Edited by James Hickok_1837
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DNMNetTech said:

I get the donkey. What about a baby horse? Only seen 1 of these and had to ride it. 

baby hiorse.png

Have not seen any of these yet ! Would be awesome to be able to raise one from colt to full grown horse ! I'll have to keep my eyes open. 

1 hour ago, DNMNetTech said:

It was a quick little thing. I want one. It even has a saddle on it.

Was it just sitting by the road saddled up?  No one around? 

I noticed the "fame seeker" lady's donkey was saddled up is why I ask. Thought it may be a fame/danger seeker was around.

• Thanks 1

On 10/16/2019 at 11:35 AM, Freakshow9191 said:

I love that little guy. 

Would be a great addition to the stable. 

A 7 man posse, dressed in black, rolling into town on donkeys🤣.

I ride one around town anytime I can, people always shoot me and take him. He's a hot property. 

There are two at Flatrock station or whatever it is called, behind the pigpen, I rode them the other ay and got a few others involved, you can easily take one for the day, for free.

10 hours ago, lumper said:

There are two at Flatrock station or whatever it is called, behind the pigpen, I rode them the other ay and got a few others involved, you can easily take one for the day, for free.

Sure, but it’s not in your stable. It’s not yours to come loping over with a big ‘HEE-YAA’ when you whistle. you can’t just summon it back after someone kills it out from under you... I would give Red Liquor a rest if I could buy Jackass Drunk...

14 hours ago, The_Liquor said:

Sure, but it’s not in your stable. It’s not yours to come loping over with a big ‘HEE-YAA’ when you whistle. you can’t just summon it back after someone kills it out from under you... I would give Red Liquor a rest if I could buy Jackass Drunk...

Fair enough, but isnt the best part of owning a Mule or Donkey or Burrow riding it?

At least you can go get one.

But I see what your saying, you actually want to be able to purchase and own one and I agree, we should have the option.

I hope in time we do actually, once we can buy properties and other business, ranches, etc.. ID like to buy some oxen, chickens, and pigs too, eventually.

10 hours ago, lumper said:

Fair enough, but isnt the best part of owning a Mule or Donkey or Burrow riding it?

At least you can go get one.

But I see what your saying, you actually want to be able to purchase and own one and I agree, we should have the option.

I hope in time we do actually, once we can buy properties and other business, ranches, etc.. ID like to buy some oxen, chickens, and pigs too, eventually.

No, the best part is being the weird old drunk guy that uses a donkey to do absolutely everything... but yeah, I do look forward to having all that stuff down the road...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2019 at 11:50 PM, Freakshow9191 said:

Nothing in particular except for his size and cuteness and his "music".

HEEE-AAAHH!

yeah Everytime I ride him through a populated town a game of steal the donkey breaks out.  

He sounds like a total jackass. See what I did there?

Yeah, I will just see myself out now. It's been fun fellas.

download.gif.6cd93271c4b4845bb33627a6dc9e88f6.gif

Awwww .. I want a donkey too !!!  LOL .. I would seriously buy one just to have.  Maybe if RS gives us all properties eventually, we will be able to have some in our own barns.  I would have a donkey, a mule, some cows, chickens, ducks, geese, goats, cats, dogs etc.   A real ranch.  Some place to go kick back .. do some chores.  I love my camp dog but I would love to be able to feed him and take him with me to go fishing.   It would be fun to have the little donkey along for companionship.