10/23/19 RDR2 PC Pre-Purchase Deal

Kean_1

PRE-PURCHASE RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 FOR PC TO GET A FREE GAME AND MOREALSO NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER AT ADDITIONAL DIGITAL RETAILERS

3bb5ec6b87e7a6e8a83a329560cc46d2ff5cc664

Pre-purchase Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC via the Rockstar Games Launcher or at the Rockstar Warehouse between now and November 4th, and you'll receive a free Rockstar Games PC title from among the following:

• Grand Theft Auto III
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  • Bully: Scholarship Edition
  • L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
  • Max Payne 3: The Complete Edition 

Pre-purchases from either the Rockstar Warehouse or the Rockstar Games Launcher also receive an assortment of special benefits, including discounts on the Special / Ultimate Editions, and the following in-game bonuses:

• Outlaw Survival Kit for Story Mode
  • War Horse for Story Mode
  • Le Trésor des Morts Treasure Map for Story Mode
  • Cash Bonus for Story Mode
  • 50 Gold Bars for Red Dead Online

Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC is now available to pre-order at additional digital retailers including the Epic Games store, Greenman Gaming and the Humble Store. All pre-orders will receive a bonus of 25 Gold Bars in Red Dead Online.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MadMatt said:

They really want to get people on PC playing. Understandable. I mean this is a good way to do it. Give out older games hardly anyone is buying anymore and get someone who may invest in RDR2 long term. 

You only get one of them free, not all of them. Unless I am misreading something. I think you get to pick which game you want as well. 

5 hours ago, redscrew said:

You only get one of them free, not all of them. Unless I am misreading something. I think you get to pick which game you want as well. 

You get the opition to receive two games for free at checkout. I pre-ordered in the launcher yesterday. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vendetta said:

I'm reading that we can preload Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC as of right now. I didn't have that option as of last week. Has anyone been able to preload on PC yet? 

Where did you get this information from? I am curious cause I didn't know we could do it now. Like from what I heard, could just be he said she said, we will be able to preload the game on the 3rd. 

6 hours ago, KoiiBoii said:

I am a bit confused. I know about the deal going on but when I went to preorder the game, it only gave me the option of one bonus game for free. Is this a mistake or did something change? 

I think this was a temporary deal. I would contact Rockstar and ask just so you know for sure. I think the deal for 2 games was only for one week if I am not mistake but I could have misread something. 

• Like 1

Checking out R*'s webpage now, your pre-purchase just gets you 1 free PC title.  So that got changed sometime when I pre-purchased and got 2 free games, and you pre-purchased and got 1 game.

Pre-purchase Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC via the Rockstar Games Launcher or at the Rockstar Warehouse between now and November 4th, and you'll receive a free Rockstar Games PC title from among the following:

• Grand Theft Auto III
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  • Bully: Scholarship Edition
  • L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
  • Max Payne 3: The Complete Edition

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/pc

• Like 2

On 10/29/2019 at 4:54 PM, Volt said:

Checking out R*'s webpage now, your pre-purchase just gets you 1 free PC title.  So that got changed sometime when I pre-purchased and got 2 free games, and you pre-purchased and got 1 game.

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/pc

This is what I thought. I must have missed when they were giving out two. I wonder why they changed that without even mentioning it was going to be before hand. 

Yeah I ended up only getting one game and did see it was changed. I think the deal for getting 2 games was only going on for the first and maybe the second week of preorder? I know they stopped it though. Oh well. I still got a free copy of Bully out of it. I never played the game. 

On 11/1/2019 at 9:24 PM, MadMatt said:

Well that clears things up then. And here is me, thinking Rockstar was being THAT generous to give out that many games. LOL

One game is more realistic.

Yeah Rockstar is a lot of things and generous is one thing that never comes to mind for me. lol 

Just over a day until release!!! 

• Like 1