Unlocking poison Poppy's moonshine recipe

Freakshow9191

5 hours ago, Mr. Bohannon said:

I’ve got it ..... not all it’s cracked up to be ..... gave me explosive diarrhea..... 😂😂😂😂😂

How did you get the recipe? I was trying to find it like others here but have not had any such luck.

• Haha 1

According to Fun 2, this recipe should be discover in a Moonshine camp random event ! but it's already bugged !

"I found the issue, so basically, this random event is supposed to have one hour cooldown whenever you complete any moonshine activity (includes raids, setup missions, sell missions ..etc)

The cooldown is supposed to be 3600000 milliseconds which is one hour, but the game is reading that as 3600000 seconds which is one month.

It should be fixed very soon whenever the developers get back on office."

• Thanks 1

It is fixed as of today. I just got it.

White dot random event in the woods across the tracks from Southfield Flats. Small moonshine camp with just 2 moonshiners to take out. Found the recipe in a lock box. 

And awesome...yet another recipe that needs a !%^#@ collectible item to make. Already fed up with hunting Creek Plums(don't even bother with the Agaritas after making it once).

On 1/2/2020 at 6:37 AM, stofegad said:

The cooldown is supposed to be 3600000 milliseconds which is one hour, but the game is reading that as 3600000 seconds which is one month.

Gawd all mighty who works there ? Idiots? 

Its like the ppl responsible for creating this great game all quit their jobs and now ppl operating the game are *******. 

7 hours ago, Pags said:

It is fixed as of today. I just got it.

White dot random event in the woods across the tracks from Southfield Flats. Small moonshine camp with just 2 moonshiners to take out. Found the recipe in a lock box. 

And awesome...yet another recipe that needs a !%^#@ collectible item to make. Already fed up with hunting Creek Plums(don't even bother with the Agaritas after making it once).

Really?

I was hoping since it was hard to find it would be a high dollar moonshine that could be made with easy to find/bought ingredients. 

What's it worth? $247 still? Or more?

18 hours ago, Freakshow9191 said:

Really?

I was hoping since it was hard to find it would be a high dollar moonshine that could be made with easy to find/bought ingredients. 

I was hoping the same, but afraid not. Another $247 recipe and it needs Absinthe to make. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2020 at 8:21 AM, Freakshow9191 said:

Really?

To be fair - it was only hard to find because of the bug not allowing it to spawn... not because it was designed to be hard.

On 1/9/2020 at 6:57 AM, Pags said:

Yes searching for those plants can be a pain.  That is why i kill every single revenue agent that i come across bcoz i find a lot of those plants in their corpses. Since a few days i come across revenue blockades similar to gang hideouts - they just spawn near and begin the mission for you. Corpses hold tonics, rare spirits and rare plants that are needed for 3 * moonshine. 

So I got to make poison Poppys moonshine yesterday.  

What a dissapointment. 

After all that, it only gives you gold rings. 

That other collectible moonshine, spice island or agarita  ( can't remember which one)  at least give you gold rings AND cores.

I sure wish I could bottle a few of those for my satchel.