I always seem to get solo lobbies after...

CaptainWildMan

I do a moonshiner mission every solo lobby I've had over the last 2 weeks has been directly after a moonshine mission- Ive had quite a few solo lobbies that have lasted several hours over past 2 weeks just be mindful doing another bootleg mission while in solo lobby can take you out. I haven't gotten a solo lobby 100% of the time after a moonshine mission, 85% of time I have, that's my word and my word is bond. So basically 85% of the time you are 100% guaranteed a solo lobby after a moonshine mission- until R* patches.

Edited by CaptainWildMan

1 hour ago, CaptainWildMan said:

yes sir I do, I've been playing Madden for past several years and used to dealing with EA, sorry!

....no sweat off my brow.  I don't work for them.  😄

Edited by Kean_1
corrected spelling

23 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

....now sweat off my brow.  I don't work for them.  😄

so you work for r*? "now sweat off my brow- I don't work for them" makes me think you are with r*-if so cool I've got some mega cool ideas-imo-that would be great and I think help keep us alive for years like gta that I would like to share... If I interpreted that wrong no worries, I still have some ideas that once again-imo- could/would really help us have even more fun if you knew/know a good place to direct me to that would truly hear/listen and possibly contemplate my ideas I would greatly appreciate the help/knowledge/info- I just want to see my favorite game encapsulate others as well- I know I'm not the only one who loves westerns- this game is original and-imo-mega fun, we just need some tweaks to keep us western loving grinders from leaving the prarie. Cheers to a happy new year and new decade!!

FYI- I have no confidence in the r* "suggestion" website, I've been proven wrong many times b4 though.

Edited by CaptainWildMan

37 minutes ago, CaptainWildMan said:

so you work for r*? "now sweat off my brow- I don't work for them" makes me think you are with r*-if so cool I've got some mega cool ideas-imo-that would be great and I think help keep us alive for years like gta that I would like to share... If I interpreted that wrong no worries, I still have some ideas that once again-imo- could/would really help us have even more fun if you knew/know a good place to direct me to that would truly hear/listen and possibly contemplate my ideas I would greatly appreciate the help/knowledge/info- I just want to see my favorite game encapsulate others as well- I know I'm not the only one who loves westerns- this game is original and-imo-mega fun, we just need some tweaks to keep us western loving grinders from leaving the prarie. Cheers to a happy new year and new decade!!

FYI- I have no confidence in the r* "suggestion" website, I've been proven wrong many times b4 though.

That's "no" (mispelled).

Yeah, no.  I do not work for R* just in case that wasn't clear.  :)  .......although I have been accused of it in the past by a former member.  

48 minutes ago, SaulGoodMan said:

The forum is fan-based and has no association with Rockstar, nor do any mods. Just putting that out there to avoid confusion. 

As for the OP, I don't seem to have this issue. It happens now and then but not 85% of the time. I would say maybe 10% max.

if you are on xbox one I will gladly get you there, 85% may be high 75% for sure being 3 out of 4 lobbies AFTER a moonshine-bootlegger mission, lands me in a solo lobby. IF it is not working for you at at least 3 out of 4 BOOTLEGGER missions please let me know if you truly have tried it 3 out of 4 times. I'm on xbox one and have multiple friends/posse members can attest to 

This is what has been happening to me now. I don't know what but instead of returning me to the same lobby or a populated one, I end up by myself. I don't know if this is down to the time of day/night I play the game for what. Rather annoying at times though. 

I have this happen to me as well but I honestly wouldn't care so much if the loading screen didn't take so long when switching to a new lobby. I wish they could fix that. I mean I know it was pretty darn slow in GTA V as well and likely still is but come on. 

Yes as the OP stated its true that after Moonshiner missions you have a high chance to enter a solo lobby. I started noticing it when suddenly there were animals to hunt. I check and find myslef in solo lobby or with 2 or 3 players.   At first i didnt know what triggered it but after a few times i found out its the Moonshiner missions. Also i found out that you can lower the price of the mash to 10 $ by doing one story and one delivery mission for Maggie - but there is a catch: When you combine those missions together you have a high chance the mash will get reset :( so yeah.... not worth trying. 

Anyway i really dont like to be in a solo lobby longer than 15 mins when my cart and horse is packed with pelts i quit the lobby to enter a populated one.