I feel kinda bad.  I had two people level 15 and below come into my camp.  They proceeded with taunts and the usual.  I waved and was nice but it kept going.  So I fired a few warning shots.  When that didn’t work, I lowered my flag and shot both with dynamite arrows.  I may have been a bit harsh, but was getting annoyed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I probably would have used regular ammo... Maybe gunned them down with my new Navy’s or the krampus... Another thing I like to do with people that just annoy me is hogtie them, toss them onto their own horse and tell it to flee. It doesn’t last too long but it’s funny... Dynamite arrows a bit much, but they’re your arrows. Have fun LOL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Hbosch007 said:

I feel kinda bad.  I had two people level 15 and below come into my camp.  They proceeded with taunts and the usual.  I waved and was nice but it kept going.  So I fired a few warning shots.  When that didn’t work, I lowered my flag and shot both with dynamite arrows.  I may have been a bit harsh, but was getting annoyed.

Not wrong at all - I do it as well because they need to learn while they are new .... I’ve ran some completely off a server and as far as the way to kill em ... that’s dealers choice and I do it based off of what they do to initiate it, how many of them vs me and how aggravated I am; so I refer to Sam Jackson in the Hateful 8 - shoot em, stab em, drown em, drop a big rock on they head, etc ... 😂😂

Edited by Mr. Bohannon
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Hbosch007 said:

Your camp your rules.

I personally would not shoot someone for entering my camps and doing emotes.    If they start shooting things in my camp, then I would shoot them.  Because I usually only hang out at my camp when rolling doobs or cooking sh*t.   Either way, im usually baked at my camp, and emotes are not really a threat.

Loud gun shots going off non stop..   Or if they kept pointing their guns at me.  That would drive me nuts, and I would have to re-act to it.

Wasting dynamite arrows on lvl 15 tho.. That's a huge no for me.  Id rather just fist fight them or bola/hot tie them.

• Like 1

I had given them multiple warning shots prior.  It was a waste of arrows in hindsight.  Sadly it seemed the more warning shots , the more obnoxious they were.  I’ve noticed a lot of low levels attacking people on Xbox lately.  Happened to me brother multiple times.  I appreciate the input!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hbosch007 said:

I had given them multiple warning shots prior.  It was a waste of arrows in hindsight.  Sadly it seemed the more warning shots , the more obnoxious they were.  I’ve noticed a lot of low levels attacking people on Xbox lately.  Happened to me brother multiple times.  I appreciate the input!

They are doing the same on PS4..... pisses me when I’m trying to do my dailies .... I base my aggression on the moment .... it’s comical when they press charges and/or parlay .... that’s another thing I wish could be corrected .... if a player starts the conflict they shouldn’t be able to parlay .... 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mr. Bohannon said:

They are doing the same on PS4..... pisses me when I’m trying to do my dailies .... I base my aggression on the moment .... it’s comical when they press charges and/or parlay .... that’s another thing I wish could be corrected .... if a player starts the conflict they shouldn’t be able to parlay .... 

Agreed.  And their hostility level needs to stay red for much much longer than it does.  As it is most griefers that I run into are yellow bellies, attacking people minding their own, hunting, fishing, etc and then server jumping to not face their due. Getting shot in the back just because is kinda stupid.  It’s not end of the world or anything, after all you just respawn yourself but it can be a waste of my time.

That being said, anybody entering someone’s camp and being stupid gets what they deserve.  If you don’t care, don’t.  You want to kill them in interesting ways, go for it.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Hbosch007 said:

Yes, you were. And you're a terrible person because that was me and my developmentally disable twin brother who you scarred for life.

Nah, just kidding. But I would have used fire arrows instead.

1 hour ago, Parzival said:

Yes, you were. And you're a terrible person because that was me and my developmentally disable twin brother who you scarred for life.

Nah, just kidding. But I would have used fire arrows instead.

😂 

Fire arrows...I like that idea!

6 hours ago, Mr. Bohannon said:

Great name!  Hell. On wheels?

i was on ps4 and had a few knuckleheads as well.  I moved to X-Box to team with my brother.  After getting killed by someone with a carcano while in camp, I’ve become really defensive there.  

• Like 1

Game has made me cold hearted recently  I'm MUCH more likely to shoot first anymore.  "

This is what a game like this does to us. And the sad thing is that we do not have a separate game-brain or memory so it will actually influence in our daily life. Rockstar knows what they are doing.

On 1/4/2020 at 10:53 PM, Hbosch007 said:

Great name!  Hell. On wheels?

i was on ps4 and had a few knuckleheads as well.  I moved to X-Box to team with my brother.  After getting killed by someone with a carcano while in camp, I’ve become really defensive there.  

Thanks! And yes sir - Hell on Wheels ... I even named my RDO character Cullen Bohannon ... and that’s cool but IMO your brother should have switched to the PS4 with you... lol ... I kid,  of course .... 😂

• Like 1
On 1/4/2020 at 12:33 AM, Hbosch007 said:

No sir you were not wrong. Even noobs should know better than run up in another camp and act a fool. I have noticed a decrease in hostiles lately. Heading to a fast travel post with full 7 , another full 7 sitting on there horses by it. Not 1 gun was drawn and a few happy waves were sent. For the most part folk will live and let live , we never let our guard down but we also insist that one of us will die before we turn hells angels on em. A nice balance is staring to show in free roam and I can't tell y'all how many times we've had a single player being chased by a posse of grieves come and hide behind us hoping for help. Of course we will intervene ! We have all been on the receiving end of this stuff and are very happy to help a gunslinger in need.