Change.org Petition for RDO

R* is a billion dollar company that already has our money. A petition isn’t going to make them work any harder or faster.

The only way this would work is if we boycott their next game release. Which I highly doubt any one will do. GTA 6 or whatever.
When it hits their pocket books, they might realize they need to start making games without bugs. But then again this is probably why R* releases the campaign 1st before the multi player version. To get our money from the start.

But I guess a petition is worth a try.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

Hey guys..   Guess theres a petition to fix RD O over at change.org.

Heres the link.

https://www.change.org/p/the-players-have-the-voice-rockstar-has-the-power-to-make-the-change-communication-or-actual-fixes-to-rockstar-s-red-dead-online-mode

Maybe this will get sh*t moving.

LOL! Thanks for the laugh. While I agree that the game needs fixing in areas, those moronic petitions don't do jack sh*t!

5 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

LOL! Thanks for the laugh. While I agree that the game needs fixing in areas, those moronic petitions don't do jack sh*t!

Maybe it will, maybe it won't.

But Take Two loves to suck the toes of their investors.  Its why they consider daily/weekly/monthly log ins by players a 'good thing'..  At the same time, take two (And R*) down play all the issues of the game.  To basically keep their investors invested.   Take Two puts investors 1st and players last.

So a petition like this could make some noise.  Which is really the only point of it.   If investors start seeing this,  they will start pushing back too.

12 minutes ago, C20Dragon said:

R* is a billion dollar company that already has our money. A petition isn’t going to make them work any harder or faster.

The only way this would work is if we boycott their next game release. Which I highly doubt any one will do. GTA 6 or whatever.
When it hits their pocket books, they might realize they need to start making games without bugs. But then again this is probably why R* releases the campaign 1st before the multi player version. To get our money from the start.

But I guess a petition is worth a try.

I have no problems dealing with the games issues..     if theres a problem, and it might take a while to fix.  R* can simply come out and say it.

Also, If this game has this many issues and needs a lot of time to fix, then give players private lobbies.   

But they say and do nothing.   For months now..  

Instead R* is coming out and giving broke/new players discounts and free sh*t while patting themselves on the back for how many players have logged in.  That I think was the boiling point.     

This petition is gathering up speed.  Hopefully, game jounos and popular youtubers pick it up.

8 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

I have no problems dealing with the games issues..     if theres a problem, and it might take a while to fix.  R* can simply come out and say it.

Also, If this game has this many issues and needs a lot of time to fix, then give players private lobbies.   

But they say and do nothing.   For months now..  

Instead R* is coming out and giving broke/new players discounts and free sh*t while patting themselves on the back for how many players have logged in.  That I think was the boiling point.     

This petition is gathering up speed.  Hopefully, game jounos and popular youtubers pick it up.

I agree with you fully.

Especially when they came out with the moonshiner update right before Christmas saying in their patch notes they've fixed the animals spawns.

I'm sure they hurried up the moonshiner update so they can boost their sales right before the holidays.

I would be thrilled if they started to have private server, so I could at least hunt. I wouldn't care if I had to go to a public room to deliver my goods.

3 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Hey guys..   Guess theres a petition to fix RD O over at change.org.

Heres the link.

https://www.change.org/p/the-players-have-the-voice-rockstar-has-the-power-to-make-the-change-communication-or-actual-fixes-to-rockstar-s-red-dead-online-mode

Maybe this will get sh*t moving.

@HuDawg, FYI... I merged threads but it looks like I didn't save a link from the old one you created.  I'm making this post and tag as a result so you @Vaderspupil ,@C20Dragon and @Tom Dooleyknow.  

9 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

@HuDawg, FYI... I merged threads but it looks like I didn't save a link from the old one you created.  I'm making this post and tag as a result so you @Vaderspupil ,@C20Dragon and @Tom Dooleyknow.  

No problem with the merge.

But I don't think this should be in the off topic section.  This is about as on topic as RD O is at the current moment.

And I would like to ask you to please sticky this in the main RD O section.  Everyone should get on this.

I'll tell you what....

I'm going to move this to the Troubleshooting section as that was created for discussions about issues with RDR2 and would be more appropriate IMO. We'll see about the sticky.

I don't know what help this will be considering, like mentioned, they already have our money but if enough people sign it and start talking about it, other people will take notice and their rep as a gaming company will be hurt by it. To what extent? I don't know but maybe it will cause them to do something to fix the game's issues.

On 2/1/2020 at 1:54 PM, Kean_1 said:

I'll tell you what....

I'm going to move this to the Troubleshooting section as that was created for discussions about issues with RDR2 and would be more appropriate IMO. We'll see about the sticky.

If it was up to me id put this right on the main Red Dead Online section.  Sticky'd to the top.   Since this is not really an issue that can be fixed by players, theres really no point on it being in trouble shooting.   This is more along the lines of players finally coming together and trying to get R* to do something. 

I think the more people see this petition..  The more people will sign it.  The more noise it will make.  

Its currently up to 13000+ sigs. 

Its up to you dude.  Since you're the man.

• Like 1

I thought I was dreaming when I read this comment from R* on their twitter page.

But... still.     This makes want to head butt a wall.

NO R*.   Theres no animals.. PERIOD!   When in in lobbies with high amount of players.     Its got nothing to do with "LOW" animal counts.

I love how they respond to someone who basically has no idea whats going on.  When most of us know full well whats going on and have been telling R* for months.

Well, on the bright side..  R* finally seems to have woken up and started working on a fix.    Hopefully they add it soon, instead of waiting till their next update in spring or summer.

5 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

.....guess you missed my post from yesterday that I happened to "sticky":

Ahh srry.. My bad.    

Im stil half a sleep.  Long shift at work dude.   Might as well delete this topic then.

24 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Ahh srry.. My bad.    

Im stil half a sleep.  Long shift at work dude.   Might as well delete this topic then.

No worries.  I will combine it with the petition thread in Troubleshooting.  .....which really should have it;s name changed IMO since it was also intended to include bug discussions and related complaints.  It was created at the request of another mod for that very reason.  .....including combining some discussions into one based on the topic.   

Moving all of those related threads since the start of this site was a bear but worth it IMO.   

.....btw, I also added a link about the acknowledgment yesterday to this thread above your other post from today as well.  ;)  .....and the Animal Spawn thread and a link to this petition thread this morning in the acknowledgment sticky in Online.