Online mode flatlined

Nomad

Got 5200 dollars.  72 gold.  rank 66.  Got all the clothes, guns, horses and cards I want.  There is baically nothing to do online until beta ends....if beta ends.  Rockstar beter add some worthwhile things like business to buy, farms to own etc.  Looks like I will just grief all you lower rank mofo's.

20 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Got 5200 dollars.  72 gold.  rank 66.  Got all the clothes, guns, horses and cards I want.  There is baically nothing to do online until beta ends....if beta ends.  Rockstar beter add some worthwhile things like business to buy, farms to own etc.  Looks like I will just grief all you lower rank mofo's.

Yea man, you're a Rockstar!  We suck!  You don't need this pos game. Please, find another game to master and tell us about.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Why?  Can't handle people your own rank?

Feel free to add me on xbox.  Myself and friends love griefers.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Got 5200 dollars.  72 gold.  rank 66.  Got all the clothes, guns, horses and cards I want. 

Yes, but do you have a dedicated Beer Fridge?

37 minutes ago, Nomad said:

There is baically nothing to do online until beta ends...

Oh, I bet there's plenty to do.

37 minutes ago, Nomad said:

if beta ends.

This isn't Marvel Heroes Omega

40 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Rockstar beter add some worthwhile things like business to buy, farms to own etc.

As I am so fond of telling my kids, "The United States of America does not negotiate with terrorists".

41 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Looks like I will just grief all you lower rank mofo's.

Begging your pardon, m'Lord, I doubt you saw down the length of your nose upon us humble peasants from atop your high horse:

21 minutes ago, madfretter said:

Please, find another game to master and tell us about.

I suggest Fortnite.

10 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Myself and friends love griefers.   

I somehow suspect that is not a tender, gentle love.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

43 minutes ago, BropolloCreed79 said:

Yes, but do you have a dedicated Beer Fridge?

Oh, I bet there's plenty to do.

This isn't Marvel Heroes Omega

As I am so fond of telling my kids, "The United States of America does not negotiate with terrorists".

Begging your pardon, m'Lord, I doubt you saw down the length of your nose upon us humble peasants from atop your high horse:

I suggest Fortnite.

I somehow suspect that is not a tender, gentle love.

Dude you are the best thing on these forums ! Hope to ride with you someday !! @BropolloCreed79 you are king !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nomad said:

Image result for basement gamer meme

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

Image result for basement gamer meme

"How do you kill that which has no life!?"

One of my favorite episodes, due to having no life of my own at the time and playing WoW like 18 hours a day every day back then.

RDO game still has a pulse, it's just very weak.  Seems like the majority of players (on here, at least) are playing a lot less, if at all anymore, due to the lack of content.  I've somewhat lost interest, but still hop on every now and then for a little while.  Nowhere near as much as when the Beta first rolled out, and even further still from the amount some others have been playing (looking at those people 100+ already).  And ya, they announced that the beta will continue for another few months, probably just trickling out all the new content they have planned.  People will keep coming back, then leaving again after a bit.

Edited by KRooKeD KRoW

3 hours ago, Nomad said:

Glad to know as the game is waiting on life support for you and some others.  The best plan you got, is to ruin the fun for others.  That should kill it if Rockstar doesn't react fact enough.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, YodaMan 3D said:

Glad to know as the game is waiting on life support for you and some others.  The best plan you got, is to ruin the fun for others.  That should kill it if Rockstar doesn't react fact enough.

I kinda hope R* only adds passive mode, private lobbies and nothing else until this dude finds himself a new game. Is it just me? lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1