I Think This Would Make One HELL Of An Easter Egg.

KylesDad7

There is a cave hidden behind a waterfall west of Van Horn, and it has the space for a delorean in it. I've been keeping an eye and ear out for BttF references since the game released. Haven't come across any, but still have a lot to explore.

Edited by KRooKeD KRoW

13 hours ago, KRooKeD KRoW said:

There is a cave hidden behind a waterfall west of Van Horn, and it has the space for a delorean in it. I've been keeping an eye and ear out for BttF references since the game released. Haven't come across any, but still have a lot to explore.

That same cave is  also pretty good for catching falling fish.

I would actually love to see something silly like this in the game. I am fine with them sticking to their guns by not adding unicorns and flashy attire but small things like this that can just be found can be a lot of fun. 

On 1/18/2019 at 6:07 PM, KylesDad7 said:

A little cave built into a small cliff side.

And in that little cave....

A certain time-traveling Delorean.

Hell No!  Cause then it is a matter of time before it would be put into the game and then we'll have players flying over and dropping dynamite out of the door.  No Thanks!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, YodaMan 3D said:

Hell No!  Cause then it is a matter of time before it would be put into the game and then we'll have players flying over and dropping dynamite out of the door.  No Thanks!

As an Easter egg, yeah.......   Then again, I can see the next request would be those who want it to be in the game. 

I'd be ok without that idea being planted in some players heads.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...