RDR2 Questions that I need the answers too!!

Wainwright97

Hi all,

Having recently completing RDR2, I have a few questions that I need answering 

• I had the Legendary Arabian Horse throughout the game with Arthur, The horse dies in one of the final scenes as this is a Legendary horse am I able to find it again so that I can have it as Johns main horse.
  • Also what happened to all the money at the bottom of the sea is it possible to retrieve it in any way.

Thanks!

Some have claimed you can go back and get a white arabian horse by going back to hunt for it.  I was fine with the horse they gave John. 

The money is lost.  At least no way that I know of to go get it.  You can't swim that deep even if you find a boat to get you there.

5 hours ago, YodaMan 3D said:

Some have claimed you can go back and get a white arabian horse by going back to hunt for it.  I was fine with the horse they gave John. 

i've read yes and no online.  I'll be going back to see tonight after work for myself :)  that was my favorite horse.

You can get the white Arabian again in the epilogue :D  i have my favorite horse back, and almost level 4 bonded, and 4 failed timed attempts from Van Horn 🤬 

got ambushed by the damn cougar again, then another try i got stopped just before Owanjila Lake, stupid Laramies ambushed me.  other 2 times i must have hit a puddle or something as i made it under the time limit according to my stopwatch but no credit.  

I really hate horseman 9 challenge.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kormath said:

i've read yes and no online.  I'll be going back to see tonight after work for myself :)  that was my favorite horse.

Same here. Some people say yes, others say no. I am not sure if this is down to certain things you do in the game or what. I haven't been able to get one again.

10 hours ago, Kormath said:

I really hate horseman 9 challenge.

You're gonna love Horseman 10. 

I didn't mind losing "Whitey" my original Arabian, I was riding Buell almost exclusively by the end. I hated to lose him but I had the Missouri Fox Trotter before him so I didn't want another Arabian

On 2/4/2019 at 11:00 PM, Wainwright97 said:

Hi all,

Having recently completing RDR2, I have a few questions that I need answering 

• I had the Legendary Arabian Horse throughout the game with Arthur, The horse dies in one of the final scenes as this is a Legendary horse am I able to find it again so that I can have it as Johns main horse.
  • Also what happened to all the money at the bottom of the sea is it possible to retrieve it in any way.

Thanks!

I ate my white arabian when I became hungry after the great famine at Armadillo 1900. 

• Haha 1

I found it in the epilogue up in the Eastern snowy areas. However, when I jumped on, I wasn't able to tame it and it bucked me off. Ran off in the snow and I didn't have the energy that night to go after it. 

15 hours ago, Hammer said:

You're gonna love Horseman 10. 

I didn't mind losing "Whitey" my original Arabian, I was riding Buell almost exclusively by the end. I hated to lose him but I had the Missouri Fox Trotter before him so I didn't want another Arabian

Never did figure out what hte big draw to Buell was.  he was a big clunky standard horse, i didn't care for him, i'd ride him if there was a chance of horse death, he went out in a good way lol.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kormath said:

Never did figure out what hte big draw to Buell was.  he was a big clunky standard horse, i didn't care for him, i'd ride him if there was a chance of horse death, he went out in a good way lol.

I agree completely, Buell is nothing special and I do not think Buell looks cool neither. 

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 2:58 PM, Kormath said:

Buell was a rock in a gunfight and fearless around snakes and gators, He had unique stats for a Wormblood. 

The Arabians always felt like I was riding a storefront pony. Way too tiny. Buell was a big boy horse... 

On 2/6/2019 at 11:58 AM, Kormath said:

For me, it was how the player comes into possession of Buell that made him special. Hammer is also right in that he's pretty rock steady and not easily spooked. The Arabians, on the other hand, lose it if you merely look at them from a certain angle.

10 minutes ago, myopiasound@gmail.com said:

And Jack is Arthurs kid right?

No, which makes Abigail's request that you spend time with him pretty awkward. 😓 Plus, he looks nothing like Arthur come RDR1's epilogue

22 minutes ago, Parzival said:

For me, it was how the player comes into possession of Buell that made him special. Hammer is also right in that he's pretty rock steady and not easily spooked. The Arabians, on the other hand, lose it if you merely look at them from a certain angle.

No, which makes Abigail's request that you spend time with him pretty awkward. 😓 Plus, he looks nothing like Arthur come RDR1's epilogue

While playing the campaign, I felt like Jack was more Arthur's kid.  Then again I got the feeling that most of the ladies was more into Arthur.   That was just game design though.

As for what Jack look like in RDR1, he really didn't look like John either.  Yet in RDR2, mostly because I just didn't care about the appearances.  Was surprised how much Arthur and John looked alike.

On 2/11/2019 at 6:53 PM, Kormath said:

Buell is like - 

2019-02-11_164943.jpg.79acc89974d0d94d35f9fe2bce6bc9a1.jpg

Arabian / fox trotter be like -

2019-02-11_165209.jpg.1be0c0648cfa57a541496b16b4fbd6a8.jpg

In that case, I'll take Buell.

At least Buell has a job.  In that analogy, Arabian / Fox Trotter spends 6-8 hours a day at the gym and only consumes protein shakes and celery.  Then he works a 4-hour shift at Ambercrombie before going to bed at 10pm so he can be up at 5 the next day to be the first one in the gym before all the machines get dirty.

1 hour ago, BropolloCreed79 said:

In that case, I'll take Buell.

At least Buell has a job.  In that analogy, Arabian / Fox Trotter spends 6-8 hours a day at the gym and only consumes protein shakes and celery.  Then he works a 4-hour shift at Ambercrombie before going to bed at 10pm so he can be up at 5 the next day to be the first one in the gym before all the machines get dirty.

🤣

1 hour ago, Parzival said:

I never saw a difference in the 'stability' of the Arabians, black or white, being any worse than Buell, or any better.  I used Buell off an on long enough to get him to level 4 bonding and he'd buck me off if a pack of 3 or 4 wolves were chomping at his feet just like either of my Arabians would.  he'd shy away from snakes and gaters just like the Arabains.  The arabians would sit though an 8 man bounty hunter shoot out just like Buell did, they'd all prance and show distress but that was about it, unless the bounty hunter group was larger with 3 dogs, then any of the 3 would buck me off if I didn't shoot the dogs first. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kormath said:

I never saw a difference in the 'stability' of the Arabians, black or white, being any worse than Buell, or any better.  I used Buell off an on long enough to get him to level 4 bonding and he'd buck me off if a pack of 3 or 4 wolves were chomping at his feet just like either of my Arabians would.  he'd shy away from snakes and gaters just like the Arabains.  The arabians would sit though an 8 man bounty hunter shoot out just like Buell did, they'd all prance and show distress but that was about it, unless the bounty hunter group was larger with 3 dogs, then any of the 3 would buck me off if I didn't shoot the dogs first. 

Ultimately, maybe it's just me, I don't know. But I've calmed my Arabian down from agitated, only to ride 30 feet without so much as a scent of a predatory animal in the area and have it start panicking again.

But it's all subjective in the end and each one of us has a specific horse(s) we prefer for our own reasons. Personally, I'm partial to Rachel (I've heard speculation that she was named for Marston's deceased daughter, but IDK) and the Missouri Fox Trotter (or whatever it's called exactly) that I lovingly named Arthur. 😄

Edited by Parzival

2 hours ago, Parzival said:

Ultimately, maybe it's just me, I don't know. But I've calmed my Arabian down from agitated, only to ride 30 feet without so much as a scent of a predatory animal in the area and have it start panicking again.

But it's all subjective in the end and each one of us has a specific horse(s) we prefer for our own reasons. Personally, I'm partial to Rachel (I've heard speculation that she was named for Marston's deceased daughter, but IDK) and the Missouri Fox Trotter (or whatever it's called exactly) that I lovingly named Arthur. 😄

White arabian i had named Nephilim but then changed it to El Stupido, she liked to run into trees and boulders.  Then i got the black Arabian, and it also liked to send me flying over obsticales, so it became El Stupido Dos,  for the Missouri Fox Trotter i was hard up for a name, she was Foxy lol.  weirdly enough every horse i've bought, stolen, tamed, etc except for Buell was female.