What would keep you interested long term?

jACKx

I know the game is still in beta and we have yet to see everything they have in store for the game...

But what kind of additional features, mini-games, etc. would keep you interested and invested as a long term player? 

• Like 1

I mentioned this before, but.. Would love to see the world come just as live as the single player experience. That could include:

¤ Brothels in the saloon / hotels. 

¤ Baths being enabled again. 

¤ Natural Beard & hair grow. 

¤ More clothing options / Adding Eye patch, bandoilers, ponchos, and more!

¤ Able to have a single pistol duel in towns. 

¤ Add poker and the minigames. It was avalible in RDR, so why not? (Just use ingame cash, and not gold bars)

¤ "Help a Stranger" random events occur in the world. (Like in singleplayer)

¤ Put in legendary animals again, so you can craft speciel items. 

¤ Add Heists, train, robberies. 

¤ Add more missions. 

¤ With a world as beautiful as this... PUT in the snow again when you enter the Grizzlys! it was aweome in single player!

¤ If you want to explore deep, there should be a reward for doing so.. Random Treasure chests. 

¤ Let us own properties, be able to buy carts, and let us work on our own farm, for xp, money and more.

¤ Bring back the cinema in towns (its fun!! come on)

I already submitted all these to R* , but i doubt they even care :)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jACKx said:

I know the game is still in beta and we have yet to see everything they have in store for the game...

But what kind of additional features, mini-games, etc. would keep you interested and invested as a long term player? 

I'd love businesses.  The chance to run a  full on cattle ranch would be amazing.

• Like 1

House or business

Some sort of trade to make money

Pistol duel

Gambling

Ladies of the night

Legendary animals

Easter egg characters (Buffalo Bill, Annie Oakley, Sundance Kid, Nancy Pelosi, etc etc)

Selling wild horses

Target practice pit/berm

Side jobs to make money (fix a roof, fix a fence, wagon wheel on the side of the trail)

As of right now I am pretty damn bored trying to earn money. Im not falling for the gold buying scam. Its been a few days since ive logged on and I don't plan on playing anytime soon. As soon as MLB the show is out ill be busy with that.

More interesting Co-Op missions. Bank heist and avoiding posse. 

Bounty system for players that grief / red dots.

Train robbery.

It's a great world, Its grindy, so give us proper rewards.

Give us wagons to carry camp, supplies, and dead animals.

Make posse camps more useful. Make a chest that posse members can contribute items to. Food, Ammo, etc. Keep the level requirements to use it but allow it to be contributed to.

I could go on.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 9:59 AM, madfretter said:

I'd love businesses.  The chance to run a  full on cattle ranch would be amazing.

SAME!

Like allow us to have jobs. Hell, let us open farms and hire people. It would really add to the free play. 

• Like 1

Controlled zone of interests in open world, like some towns or stations or strongholds with some benefits to those who controlled it. Players that don't controls, can participate in countless raids on those zones.

Some action showdowns with much mope ppl in it and biggest territory like in battelfield 4 clashes