Join the 100 Percent Club!

Foxtrot

After the killing and subsequent stuffing of a beaver, I completed the game. 

Its taken a long time, and I’ve enjoy every single second of it. The most challenging part was probably picking all of those herbs...

Feel free to sign up to the 100 club below. 

100 Club Members

• Foxtrot
  • Zach
  • DiamondDave

• Like 3

I have 100% this game twice now. Such a beautiful and fantastic work of art. First playthrough I missed a lot of things, hats, missions, gear and outfits, the owl trinket, lots of stuff. But on the second playthrough, I got not only 100%, but I got the achievements where you study every animal in the game and where you skin every animal in the game, not to mention I got all 41 stolen hats, the few missable outfits, the owl trinket, and I completed it every mission from story and strangers that is available. Now it's time to move to online 🙂

• Like 1

Thank you very much Kean, it's great to be here talking about a game that I absolutely love. I got a question for you, have you picked up your shrunken head yet? 🙂 still trying to figure out what the hell it's used for though LOL just says its a unique item

1 hour ago, Zach said:

Thank you very much Kean, it's great to be here talking about a game that I absolutely love. I got a question for you, have you picked up your shrunken head yet? 🙂 still trying to figure out what the hell it's used for though LOL just says its a unique item

No, sorry. I haven't but then again, I hadn't finished the campaign yet either.

I finally hit 100% though I did get a bit of help. I was stuck and couldn't find what I was missing. Had a friend help out who 100%'d the game by the 3rd week the game was out. He is a mad man when it comes to achievement hunting. Either way, glad to see others doing the same. It feels good. I only have maybe 5 games in my library I have done this for. 

was thinking this weekend i'd go back and restore my save to fix the glitched legendary fish.  Found i missed a couple stranger missions in the 2nd epilogue i wanna check out, so now i'll just have to finish that damned timed run ad a few other things to hit 100%, 

This is the first and only game I have 100% finished, and it was an absolute pain in the rear. I finished it a few months ago, now am coming back for a second playthrough. We need a single player DLC! The only way I’d be somewhat content with not getting single-player DLC is if they make another prequel. This time you play as Dutch and it either focuses on the formation of the gang, or the few months leading up to black water. Regardless, it was definitely worth it for that small cutscene that plays out. 

5 hours ago, TheBaconator said:

The only way I’d be somewhat content with not getting single-player DLC is if they make another prequel. This time you play as Dutch and it either focuses on the formation of the gang, or the few months leading up to black water.

I can't be the only one that wants a game centered around Landon Ricketts. We'd be able to finally find out the story behind the infamous Blackwater Massacre, which the other Red Dead Wiki was incorrectly linking to the Van der Linde gang's failed robbery last I checked.

Edited by Parzival

I'm at 98%+ but I'll never get to 100%.  Too many challenges like the Gambler that just require dumb luck and hours of grinding. 

Why do I want to catch every fish again? or break every horse when I have all my favorite horses.