What major items do you see coming?

Major Dammidge

Question

My guess:

COLT .44 Peacemaker, "the revolver that won the West!"  It is a one-shot-kill hand cannon but don't listen to me, check the experts:  Interesting article--

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a23685/colt-single-action/

I sent this suggestion to the Developers.

* New Horse Breed - I submitted a suggestion to R☆ for a Paso Fino. Horse experts will tell you they are the ultimate trail horse, four-footed hybrid gait makes this an equestrian ATV with one of the smoothest rides available. Not large, but beefy,muscular build, whether from the Colombian or Puerto Rican bloodlines.

Take an educated guess!

15 answers to this question

Quick options/suggestions:

• more butchers (in particular) New Austin and not just in the middle of town! 
  • skip snowworld Ambarino
  • create (group) farming/defending/fights
  • selling weapons/horse 
  • split single/posse missions
  • tbc 
Edited by Herta47
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Major Dammidge said:

My guess:

COLT .44 Peacemaker, "the revolver that won the West!"  It is a one-shot-kill hand cannon but don't listen to me, check the experts:  Interesting article--

The Colt SAA / Peacemaker is already represented in the game as the Cattleman.  .....just as the Lancaster represents the Winchester 1866 and the Litchfield is the Henry, etc.  Some of the weapons they used their real life counterpart names and others they didn't.

I assume that further down the line Rockstar will add vehicles, horse breeds, hairstyles etc but other than that I have no idea what major items will be added to Red Dead Online but there are a fair few items I'd like to see added.

• Ponchos
  • Bandoliers
  • Glasses
  • Rings
  • Tattoos
  • More holster variations
  • Like 1

Mainly, I see (or hope) that players/posses could be able to buy wagons, and transport items like game, or even a new type of stranger mission where you make a delivery for someone in your own personal wagon. Or use a personal carriage to transport an NPC. Wagons that could be be mobile crafting stations for posses, mobile makim guns ( I don't really see this one), and carriages that you could deliver people in. Also adding things like Snares for small game, Nets to trap larger game, fish or players, tripwires to trip up a horse etc.

Edited by EjectedCasings
Added more items.

On 4/8/2019 at 10:32 PM, Archbell said:

I assume that further down the line Rockstar will add vehicles, horse breeds, hairstyles etc but other than that I have no idea what major items will be added to Red Dead Online but there are a fair few items I'd like to see added.

• Ponchos
  • Bandoliers
  • Glasses
  • Rings
  • Tattoos
  • More holster variations

All of these would be epic. Certain items could give buffs, like bandoliers could boost ammo capacity for a certain type of round. Ponchos could maybe give a buff in the rain (and look cool!) Great ideas!