bath babes

jacks1son

Question

22 answers to this question

9 hours ago, dredd1961 said:

They don't offer anything. I questioned why RS put it in there in the first place.   

To lessen the "we wanted prostitutes!!!!" bitching.

Only reason I can think of. 

Edited by Truth
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jacks1son said:

Besides Besides just being fun is it work it to use the bath girls do they ever give you any tips or information in story mode. Thanks

They don't offer anything. I questioned why RS put it in there in the first place.   

Even though i made several topics, with the missing "Brothel" in RDR2, i must say its confusing that they did not anything related to "prositituion" (Never thought i would write that in a public forum) BUT, it makes no sence, WHY you cant make a "go go" time with one of the girls? - it was a THING back then!

And i ofcourse already suggested it to R* to add it on the multiplayer, in the saloons, and hotels.. for the love of god! i wanna use all my gold on them! 😅

2 hours ago, McLawDiz said:

Even though i made several topics, with the missing "Brothel" in RDR2, i must say its confusing that they did not anything related to "prositituion" (Never thought i would write that in a public forum) BUT, it makes no sence, WHY you cant make a "go go" time with one of the girls? - it was a THING back then!

And i ofcourse already suggested it to R* to add it on the multiplayer, in the saloons, and hotels.. for the love of god! i wanna use all my gold on them! 😅

Go get a handy in the bath and be happy you got that...

2 hours ago, dredd1961 said:

I agree lol 

I knew one of them would show up here eventually...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/8/2019 at 6:09 AM, Truth said:

What is funny about this is my buddy who was pissed about there not being any hookers said "well at least we have bathing bitches" lol

This was true of the time as well though. If you watched Deadwood, you would see it. 

On 1/7/2019 at 10:54 PM, jacks1son said:

Besides Besides just being fun is it work it to use the bath girls do they ever give you any tips or information in story mode. Thanks

I don't recall ever getting any useful information. Just some small talk & making the bath a little less mundane.

On 1/8/2019 at 6:09 AM, Truth said:

But yet in chapter 2 when you get drunk with Lenny in Valentine, as you're searching for him, if you go upstairs and look in one of the rooms, you'll walk in on some guy banging one of the prostitutes.

3 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

But yet in chapter 2 when you get drunk with Lenny in Valentine, as you're searching for him, if you go upstairs and look in one of the rooms, you'll walk in on some guy banging one of the prostitutes.

"THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! I want to bang one out when I please!!!"

Sound accurate?

• Haha 1

Didn't even know you could take a bath, only 15% in though, guessing it's something down the line.  There's a few times (after the fight in Valentine in the beginning) where I wanted to get cleaned up as I was head to toe in mud.  Good to know it's an option at some point.

1 hour ago, Syrens said:

Didn't even know you could take a bath, only 15% in though, guessing it's something down the line.  There's a few times (after the fight in Valentine in the beginning) where I wanted to get cleaned up as I was head to toe in mud.  Good to know it's an option at some point.

You can also go swimming to clean up. Same with the horse.

• Like 1

Just now, Truth said:

You can also go swimming to clean up. Same with the horse.

Also did not know this, I just presumed it would work, the only time I landed in the drink Arthur nearly drowned so I never bothered since, plus it was an accident really.

2 hours ago, Syrens said:

you can do it right from the start,  go to the hotel and choose bath instead of room.

19 minutes ago, Kormath said:

you can do it right from the start,  go to the hotel and choose bath instead of room.

Oh, I'm not much liked in Valentine anymore, my first intro to the hotel I accidentally shot the owner (I thrown down the controller onto the bed and the trigger was pressed enough for a quick shot in the gut) so I'm hunted away from there every time, not got enough funds to clear the bounty as of yet.

2 minutes ago, Syrens said:

Oh, I'm not much liked in Valentine anymore, my first intro to the hotel I accidentally shot the owner (I thrown down the controller onto the bed and the trigger was pressed enough for a quick shot in the gut) so I'm hunted away from there every time, not got enough funds to clear the bounty as of yet.

Go to the sheriff and surrender, when they turn hostile target them and press Y i think it is and don't move.  they'll arrest you, you'll pay %80 of the bounty, or whatever money you have will be taken.  then you'll be clear.

Even with a bounty you can go into town.  If the dotted border circle on the map is red stay away from lawmen and don't do any other crimes, but you can still go play poker and get a room/bath and whatnot.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kormath said:

Go to the sheriff and surrender, when they turn hostile target them and press Y i think it is and don't move.  they'll arrest you, you'll pay %80 of the bounty, or whatever money you have will be taken.  then you'll be clear.

Even with a bounty you can go into town.  If the dotted border circle on the map is red stay away from lawmen and don't do any other crimes, but you can still go play poker and get a room/bath and whatnot.

So even with like a $300 bounty if I surrender and pay the 10 bucks I got I'll be cleared?  Seems fair haha!

4 minutes ago, Syrens said:

So even with like a $300 bounty if I surrender and pay the 10 bucks I got I'll be cleared?  Seems fair haha!

if you have the money and surrender they take 80% of the bounty.,  if you don't have that much they take all you have and clear your bounty.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, DaveSpeek said:

Now I know something I was missing. Looks like I've been a dirty boy and need a bath. LOL! I can't believe I overlooked this. Was it promoted in the story at all?

I don't remember when, but at one point in Valentine.  Karen says something about the guys need a bath.  I think it's when you take the girls and Uncle to Valentine.  It's not like a 1 on 1 conversation.   Cause afterwards, I was bitch please.  Then I went and cleaned up and returned to camp, hunted her down and she was like, "Oh?  Hi Arthur and walked away."   Seemed like shortly afterwards, Abigail was like, "Arthur here's my kid.  Take him fishing!"  I was all, " bitch plz.  Daddy didn't get all cleaned upto to babysit, while you and John have a nooner."