Jump to content
  • 2

Character Photo Album


Question

We have a Topic for In-game names but haven't seen one for photos of people's character so I thought I'd make one so we can all share our unique custom made toons and either be impressed, or enjoy a few laughs. (let's say a limit of maybe 5 photos)

So what do your characters look like??

I'll go ahead and start with my character.

 

Wahkan Makostah:   (Translated to): Sacred White Bear

untitledfdsf.thumb.png.1bd521d3d697696d3140ef5e27c3fc35.png

 

untitled.thumb.png.432f2079d75f089082d5585f07085db2.png

 

 

 

untitleddfsdfssf.thumb.png.5e6fa12d2932032247295b8092304e26.png

 

fsddsf.thumb.png.ab2a0587276f58da39cbd175e1c9e4f0.png

Edited by Born Homicidal
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

16 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
7 minutes ago, Harlock1796 said:

Stupid question but bear with me...

I'm on Xbox, how do I get photos to post on here? I understand the principle of taking screenshots and video captures.  If I start there, how do I get photos here? 

Thanks 

I used the In Game camera (online mode), then i uploaded it to rockstars social club in game (in the menu options). 

As for Screenshots on the actual Xbox i go on the PC and just right click and Save As to my desktop.

 

hope this helps

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Stupid question but bear with me...

I'm on Xbox, how do I get photos to post on here? I understand the principle of taking screenshots and video captures.  If I start there, how do I get photos here? 

Thanks 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Harlock1796 said:

Stupid question but bear with me...

I'm on Xbox, how do I get photos to post on here? I understand the principle of taking screenshots and video captures.  If I start there, how do I get photos here? 

Thanks 

I just put my character in position and used my phone to snap a pic (no flash).  Quality isn't the greatest but it gets the job done easily.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2/5/2019 at 9:14 PM, Xped said:

I just put my character in position and used my phone to snap a pic (no flash).  Quality isn't the greatest but it gets the job done easily.

I like this old school approach - I've been overthinking it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2/3/2019 at 12:56 PM, Born Homicidal said:

We have a Topic for In-game names but haven't seen one for photos of people's character so I thought I'd make one so we can all share our unique custom made toons and either be impressed, or enjoy a few laughs. (let's say a limit of maybe 5 photos)

So what do your characters look like??

I'll go ahead and start with my character.

 

Wahkan Makostah:   (Translated to): Sacred White Bear

untitledfdsf.thumb.png.1bd521d3d697696d3140ef5e27c3fc35.png

 

untitled.thumb.png.432f2079d75f089082d5585f07085db2.png

 

 

 

untitleddfsdfssf.thumb.png.5e6fa12d2932032247295b8092304e26.png

 

fsddsf.thumb.png.ab2a0587276f58da39cbd175e1c9e4f0.png

Great name your character looks great as well. I have a question that is off topic sorry.

how did you tame the bear? I’ve seen a video on YouTube, how long did it take?

Is it still possible to do this? I’ve only tried with wolves and was unsuccessful.

ok 3 questions lol

thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, virgil_caine said:

Great name your character looks great as well. I have a question that is off topic sorry.

how did you tame the bear? I’ve seen a video on YouTube, how long did it take?

Is it still possible to do this? I’ve only tried with wolves and was unsuccessful.

ok 3 questions lol

thanks

Thanks. I appreciate it. 

 

As far as the Bear "taming" honestly it's just a random bug where the bear basically glitches out and no longer recognizes you as a hostile/player. 

The way I've had success in achieving this bug is basically just dodging the hell out of its attacks and either having it stop attacking after a while (glitched) or dying to it and it no longer attacks me.

 

We also gothave a few good shots on a different day where I was swimming with a bear by Hamish's cabin, and would attack everything that got near me, unfortunately the pictures didnt save for some reason.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I change my characters appearance quite often out of boredom, hopefully the clothing options coming in the update this Tuesday will be worth my cash and all the killing I've done to make said cash.

I rarely use the camera and therefore I've not varied my posing style too much but here are a few photographs of my character, most of them taken when I think the lighting looks nice or after I've stolen a hat I liked the look of.

image.png.32fc79599fe8be815f6b49e9ea208f0b.png

image.png.47dad33d2502cc5f987c2d9056f0ec89.png    image.png.f8ba5c1ac40d7afc52128a3c1d26348f.png    image.png.e4529a8f1d5af90a8bb54bf2df4b751b.png    image.png.f66b3d38d7b82af86ce376c5326065f8.png

image.png.81339eee553da8e28e47b709ed03b8b3.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...