ARMY UNIFORMS & TRIBAL OUTFITS

HOTSKIP

Question

Please ADD ARMY UNIFORMS & TRIBAL OUTFITS in Shops or handmade with materials.

Cannot understand why they are NOT in game yet !

Make this great game MORE WESTERN !

( Maybe also a Red dead SECESSION DLC with kind of a "Flashback" of an older character of the game !! )

mqdefault.jpg

imagesJ5XPQCTJ.jpg

imagesVQ8L3W9M.jpg

Edited by HOTSKIP
  • Like 1

14 answers to this question

Hi @HOTSKIP and welcome to the forums.

Thanks for sharing your ideas.  I would also suggest that you and others here (who would like to see such additions) to submit your requests through the R* Beta Feedback website they have set up:

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/online/feedback?step=f2e50892

While it's great to talk about it here (and we encourage you do so to help drive awareness, grow ideas, etc.), that site is the only official means of getting our suggestions, concerns and bug reports to R*.  

• Like 3

I want a full Native DLC a story arc surrounding them something that honours first peoples. clothes, more weapons, trinkets and jewellery. I’d love to dress my rifle in beads and feathers etc. Maybe a cool sheath for my rifle like John Wayne has in the searchers.

Military gear would be sweet also. I know I’d like a Sabre or Cutless

• Like 1

Ohh yea, I completely agree wth this! Would love to see military uniforms  in rdr2 online that can be bought and weared. Would be super cool!

Edited by Gabe02
  • Like 1

There are issues, to say the least, with military uniforms and First Nations outfits. I don't want to get into the pro's and cons's of  using such devices but I do believe there is a role for those groups.  When a player gets a extremely large bounty, the NPC's that are chasing them should be a company of mounted cavalry, authentic right? Another option could be the creation of posse/regulators whose sole purpose would be to track down major criminals online , they could be attired in period appropriate uniforms.

When it comes to "tribal outfits",... a random mission that pops up when you desecrate a First Nations burial site or if you over hunt the game in a particular area that would result in NPC's attired in generic First Nations clothing attacking the player.

7 hours ago, McLawDiz said:

I would love.... LOVE LOVE to see more additions to the Clothes.. Eye patch, BANDOILERS!!! <- i mean.. come on!! why have these not been added yet?

Because they need to find a way to make it work across every character model permutation.  Nobody wants to see a bandoleer stretched to accommodate some of the larger character models. 

Also, I've been pining for a monocle for awhile now.

19 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

Hi @HOTSKIP and welcome to the forums.

Thanks for sharing your ideas.  I would also suggest that you and others here (who would like to see such additions) to submit your requests through the R* Beta Feedback website they have set up:

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/online/feedback?step=f2e50892

While it's great to talk about it here (and we encourage you do so to help drive awareness, grow ideas, etc.), that site is the only official means of getting our suggestions, concerns and bug reports to R*.  

Thank you very much for your kind and superfast feedback

I will surely follow your advice hoping that DEVS will consider my suggestions

On 3/5/2019 at 9:57 AM, Redstaski said:

creation of posse/regulators whose sole purpose would be to track down major criminals online , they could be attired in period appropriate uniforms.

Great idea! The Texas Rangers were founded in 1835. How about super-squads of Texas Rangers hired by the Federal government!??

• Like 1