Ability cards

Herta47

2 hours ago, Traks1 said:

There are a few "defence" ability cards. L1>Triangle>pick a non dead eye card and "x" on it and you can then scroll through the various defence, offense etc cards with L1 R1 I believe. Hope that helps.

1) Are they always active or do you need them activated per game?

2) What's the use of upgrading your specificatiefras  card Never without one I?

Edited by Herta47

The 3 to the right of the chosen dead eye card (assuming a rank of 40 or more) are always active if relevant to your situation. i.e If you're on horseback with the damage buff card that allows it, it's active. Lit up at top right of your screen if they are active-active, if you get my drift. Benefit of tier 3 NWO?. A good question for which I have no ready answer.

I'am still looking for the best cards. You can upgrade for 350,00 a dead eye card. But there are 3 of them? So, which one?

I also noticed on the internet different colors on cards as I have. Is n't there a clear document from a clean ability card start and how to proceed in upgrading and impact?

What's the easiest way to start dead eye from your XB during an ongoing battle?

I currently run

Slow and steady or Quite an inspiration

Passive

Eye for an eye, Londons patience, Never without one

All cards at tier 3 in fact i upgraded all avaible except two or Three. Nwo and e4e is the Most important to me. Dont like paint it black and with a few setting tweaks i can get headshots like before the patch so pretty pointless to me just now  

Edited by Zampen

There are several dead eye cards as well as the various defense/offence typecards. Obviously, their stated buffs and effects get better the higher the tier you pay for. Exact official stats for the various buffs etc are not available anywhere afaik.

Edited by Traks1

4 hours ago, Traks1 said:

There are several dead eye cards as well as the various defense/offence typecards. Obviously, their stated buffs and effects get better the higher the tier you pay for. Exact official stats for the various buffs etc are not available anywhere afaik.

I incidently use dead eye. Is it still usefull to update for 350?

Is the 350,00 update for all cards or just for dead eye? 

1) If you mean the dead eye card "paint it black" or any other for that matter, it will entirely depend on how you play the game as to whether you think the benefits of each card or upgrade to it are worth the ingame cash.

2)All and it is $350 for tier 2 and $500 for tier 3 of any type of card 🤪

1 hour ago, Traks1 said:

1) If you mean the dead eye card "paint it black" or any other for that matter, it will entirely depend on how you play the game as to whether you think the benefits of each card or upgrade to it are worth the ingame cash.

2)All and it is $350 for tier 2 and $500 for tier 3 of any type of card 🤪

Thx👍

One more question.

I upgraded my Dead Eye card and have now 4 cards on top of my screen. Are they automaticly active and how do you notice? 

If not how to activate them on XB?

Edited by Herta47

37 minutes ago, Herta47 said:

One more question.

I upgraded my Dead Eye card and have now 4 cards on top of my screen. Are they automaticly active and how do you notice? 

If not how to activate them on XB?

I'm on PS4 but generally run with paint it Black, never without one, horsemen, and the one that does a little more damage in free roam

If I'm sitting on my horse never without one and horseman are highlighted automatically (appear darker)

Ie.  If I use dead eye and shooting at someone then all 4 appear darker than normal

They are passives so they should switch between them automatically as they become applicable

On a side note, as others have noted I don't see a big difference between a tier 1 and tier 3, other than cost, and their really is no documentation that gives %'s other than what is on the card.  Horseman seems to work the best and never without one protects you from the headshot griefer.

I using XB1 and there seems to be a quick option to activate Dead eye in battle by using the LT and weapon wheel. But I can't find it😖

Please tell me how to do this quick Dead Eye action and easy change ability cards. 

7 hours ago, Herta47 said:

I using XB1 and there seems to be a quick option to activate Dead eye in battle by using the LT and weapon wheel. But I can't find it😖

Please tell me how to do this quick Dead Eye action and easy change ability cards. 

I figured it out !!!

I requested R* to produce backinformation on the appr. influence in the game by upgrading an ability card Tier 2 and 3. Let's wait and see.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained😁

They (R*) just closed my ticket without a substantive reaction!! 

I' am getting the impression, that investing in upgrading ability cards is n't that usefull investment as expected, because otherwise why not react on a simple question.

Edited by Herta47

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2019 at 10:08 AM, Dissention said:

I'm on PS4 but generally run with paint it Black, never without one, horsemen, and the one that does a little more damage in free roam

If I'm sitting on my horse never without one and horseman are highlighted automatically (appear darker)

Ie.  If I use dead eye and shooting at someone then all 4 appear darker than normal

They are passives so they should switch between them automatically as they become applicable

On a side note, as others have noted I don't see a big difference between a tier 1 and tier 3, other than cost, and their really is no documentation that gives %'s other than what is on the card.  Horseman seems to work the best and never without one protects you from the headshot griefer.

I thinks it's about 10% boost per tier. I did a non-scientific test using Unblinking Eye. Each tier seemed  to add about 2 seconds to each tier maxing out at about 11-12 seconds. (in Eagle Eye, it is part of the description so I Imagine it slows Dead Eye drain similarly) But R* has never clarified much...

2 hours ago, llp said:

I thinks it's about 10% boost per tier. I did a non-scientific test using Unblinking Eye. Each tier seemed  to add about 2 seconds to each tier maxing out at about 11-12 seconds. (in Eagle Eye, it is part of the description so I Imagine it slows Dead Eye drain similarly) But R* has never clarified much...

Yeah I still don't know the answer but I kinda figure your probably correct.  I always figured it was 10% boost for tier 2, and 15% for tier 3 since they are respectively 10k and 15k XP per tier.

I wrote that little over month ago and only thing different now is that I got bunch more of tier 3, bunch more ready for tier 2 if I wanted to spend $350each.  Gets to be cash drain (into pamphlets now) and some I don't see the purpose in and/or doesn't fit my play style.

I have sets of tier3 I customize for different PVP, free roam situations... sometimes they work, sometimes they don't seem to do anything, stacking seems to be an issue sometimes too, but feel it's either what competition is using, or more R* bugs or programming/beta tests.