New ? Kind of cheating....

Zampen

Will not go in to details but there is a macro you can use for controller movement that lets you afk in showdowns without getting kicked for inactivity. I urge you to report this if you see players doing repetetive and the same movements over and over.    

• Like 3

Me and my friend both reported it. He let other people we play with know about it as well and asked them to report it too. Hope it gets fixed soon cause this kind of stuff ruins the game for casual players big time. The same friend streams now and then, I'll tell him to get some footage and send it. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DNMNetTech said:

Well, it is PVP right?

Yes but it's more strategic in hostile teritorry  😉

"Work in teams to control the land. Capture a territory to start racking up points: the team with the most points wins - or you can win outright by capturing every territory."

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Azzimovve said:

Or players come in hotsile territory just for kill .....🙁

38 minutes ago, DNMNetTech said:

Well, it is PVP right?

I hate it when players don't actively try to help their team achieve the objectives of the game and are only interested in getting their own kill count to rise.

• Like 2

Well this explains why Everytime I join showdown or the bag game of the week 2 or 3 teammates are usually doing nothing but standing in the back ground leaving me (and the others) to get our butt handed to us.

I thought they were just being lazy or purposely throwing matches (well I guess you can still call them lazy hacks)

What do they get for not doing nothing.  92 XP and $1.15?

I just stopped playing PVP, did some free roam, and basically turned game off and watched GOT marathon last week.

Edited by Dissention

afk ? What does this mean ??? In free roam events I see players ghosting, falling down and flapping about like epileptic fish, sliding from side to side and floating up and down when trying to target them,is this afk ???

I have seen this a few times. I also report them. I felt bad on Friday when a friend of mine fell asleep during a Plunder Match( to much whiskey). Lol. We where in the PS4 party chat so the lobby couldn't hear him snoring. But I'm sure he got reported considering he didn't move the whole match.  

But I have seen people spinning in circles the whole time and what not. 

Edited by Savage_Reaper
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, James Hickok_1837 said:

True saw ppl afking yesterday in showdown. We lost some matches bcoz of that. 

Same here. Kept happening because of AFKers. Was really annoying cause I kept being matched up with them. I hope they fix it soon.