UPDATE 4/16/19

Kean_1

Care Package
Grab a new Red Dead Online care package this week that includes a selection of Potent Tonics - available at your Camp’s Lockbox or at any Post Office:

• 3x Potent Miracle Tonic
  • 3x Potent Snake Oil
  • 3x Potent Health Cure
  • 3x Potent Bitters

a08f041213745ce06193793defaea84d822fd9d0

(Left: Outfitted in the Gator Hat and Ortega Vest; Right: Outfitted in the Morning Tail Coat, Concho Pants and Furred Gloves).

Catalogue Updates
Some of our favorite garments and accessories have returned to the Wheeler, Rawson & Co Catalogue

• Gator Hat
  • Ortega Vest
  • Hitched Skirt (Female only)
  • Morning Tail Coat
  • Strickland Boots
  • Furred Gloves
  • Concho Pants

Showdown Mode, Race and Gun Rush Bonuses
All Showdown Modes, Races and Gun Rush are shelling out 1.5X the RDO$ and Gold. This includes recently added modes like Plunder, Target Races, Up In Smoke and Spoils of War - all of which are featured as part of the Showdown Series and Race Series Playlists. And get 1.5X Gold in A Land of Opportunities Missions, and all Free Roam Missions and Free Roam Events.

25% Off Ammo + Ammo Rank Requirement Lifted
Eradicate adversaries with the full spread of available projectiles at a reduced cost this week – thanks to a 25% discount on all ammunition and a temporary lifting of all ammo rank requirements.

• Like 1

Thanks.

Thought they said they where going to released new stuff on a weekly basis but i might be wrong. On the Good side it looks like sow is back as a featured series, on the other side is everything else. Cheers

Edited by Zampen
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Zampen said:

Thanks.

Thought they said they where going to released new stuff on a weekly basis but i might be wrong. On the Good side it looks like sow is back as a featured series, on the other side is everything else. Cheers

They did but the release schedule ended on 4/9 so what was supposed to come after that (and when)  is a bit of a mystery.  

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, MrBigFatWhale said:

I logged in about an hour and a half ago and got all the 0.1 and 200xp payouts for today's challenges that I finished. Good luck finding skunks today.

When you're not getting any payout for the challenges you get all the luck in the world! After about 5 minutes playing the game I ran across 2 skunks together on the mudflats out in alligator country N of St Denis. Bang, bang, challenge done but nothing to show for it. 

• Like 1

typical day: I start playing and I have the outer crown of the dead eye empty, I whistle to the horse bond level 1. I look for my camp and it is half the world away. I am stubborn and continue to play. daily challenges don't pay, estranged missions don't start, often the animals you kill disappear from the map.
R fixed something with yesterday's updates ???

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, peppino79 said:

typical day: I start playing and I have the outer crown of the dead eye empty, I whistle to the horse bond level 1. I look for my camp and it is half the world away. I am stubborn and continue to play. daily challenges don't pay, estranged missions don't start, often the animals you kill disappear from the map.

And a few minutes into the game, the message comes up that Cripps has packed up your camp completely!! 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

And a few minutes into the game, the message comes up that Cripps has packed up your camp completely!! 

and then you do it again. select ,for example, bayou because you are there or you want to go.  "crips has set up your camp in rio bravo"  😉

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, peppino79 said:

and then you do it again. select ,for example, bayou because you are there or you want to go.  "crips has set up your camp in rio bravo"  😉

9 times out of 10 I can't pitch camp in the Bayou as there are no spots available. I did finally get the coveted spot SW of St Denis last night however - first time ever! 😮

• Like 1

LoL, I had the exact same session last night except add I couldn't get into Showdown, during the fishing challenge I caught 0 fish, in the middle of a hideout mission it said Hideout abandoned as the bodies pilled up and my prime real estate in Bayou disappeared.  It seems to disappear Everytime I join a free room.

Plus the icing on the cake... Everytime I roll into tumbleweed I got to kill someone and get killed by the Pinkertons b4 the butcher/shopkeepes will talk to me. Luckily I keep the skins on respawn.

They got to do something about the bugs, because the new content and free gifts ain't anything special.

I know it's a beta but comming up on 5 months in a couple of days.

As an optimist...

Between 5/5 and 5/16 is the projected 1st qtr release date for TTWO earnings.

My guess is we get the big update and more information somewhere in that time period.  Make a splash to the shareholders

• Like 1

Players logging into Red Dead Online today will find a shiny new care package waiting for them in their camp or at the post office. The in-game catalog has also been updated with a new selection of limited issue clothing items, and certain game modes will be rewarding players with greater rewards than usual.

If you have the necessary upgrades to your camp you can grab the new care package from the comfort of home, or from the nearest post office. Inside, you'll find three pieces of four Potent consumables, including Snake Oil, Miracle Tonic, Health Cure and Bitters.

tasman-800x450.jpg

Rockstar is giving players who missed out on some of the past limited issue clothing items a chance to catch up. We wouldn't bank on them making a second return, so if you're interested in grabbing the Gator Hat, Ortega Vest, Hitched Skirt (Female only), Morning Tail Coat, Strickland Boots, Furred Gloves or Concho Pants, you ought to do so this week.

Chances are these reruns are the result of developers not having finished up any of the new clothing items, which may be added to the game files in next week's update. These limited issue clothes are made available and un-available with so-called "tunables" that the developers control. The files are always these, but Rockstar flips the switch on and off.

dlc-800x450.jpg

You can earn 1.5x the usual rewards in Gold and RDO$ this week with a number of modes. All Showdown Modes, all Races and the Gun Rush event are part of the promotion, meaning any participation in structured PvP modes will grant you the bonus earnings. Additionally, A Land of Opportunity Missions and Free Roam activities will be paying you 1.5x Gold this week as well.

To help you make the most of these bonuses, Rockstar has discounted all ammo types in the game by 25%. Additionally, all rank requirements have been removed from ammunition, meaning all players can use all types.

Next week we hope to see some new content arrive to Red Dead Online. Keep an eye on our feed to stay up to date.

The post Red Dead Online Players Gets New Care Package appeared first on RDR2.org.

Read the full story

• Like 1