any1 else have this issue

1 hour ago, dIV4r said:

I never had this happen but now I want to see it. You happen to have video of this? Sounds like some great meme material lol

sadly no , theres some funny thing i get now and then like earlier at blackwater close to fast trvel a wagon dropped from the sky onto the butcher  , horse was stuck in there , wish i was recording haha

• Like 1

The most moronic thing I saw my dog do is glitch out. He was in between a tree and a tent, somehow. I don't know how that happened but I think my camp spawned in funny. Anyways the dog would keep walking forward and never go anywhere. It wasn't just for me either, my friend who I was playing with nearly pissed himself laughing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 3:20 PM, pluck3 said:

another random thing that happens too is i spawn into my campfire  or with my horse i drop on crips head when i travel and kill him and have to pay 4$ to heal ... 

You really gotta start recording this stuff man. I am laughing just picturing it in my head. LOL The fact that you had to pay on top of this sold it for me. 

• Like 1
On 1/31/2020 at 5:49 PM, pluck3 said:

téléchargement (4).jpg

I wish my dog was this talented at being a moron. Mine never seems to do anything funny. I was in a lobby a few weeks back and my friend's dog was actually stuck half way up a tree. I had been drinking and won't lie here, I pissed myself a little laughing. Sometimes glitches can make for some fantastic memories. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, pluck3 said:

téléchargement (6).jpg

I have never had multiple Cripps but I have had multiples of my horse.  I call my horse, it comes but I cant interact with it so I call it and a 2nd one comes!  Sometimes I still cant interact with it and a 3rd one comes.

• Haha 1