Jump to content

Will we see Abigail Marston?


SNAK3S
 Share

Recommended Posts

Something no one touched on that I have seen was Abigail Marston. In RDR1, she was shown and spoken to be a part of the old gang. I think that is how her and John met and wound up married. They both were in the gang. So, if John is in this said gang and he is a playable character... That means we will be seeing her as well, right?? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmm... She was in the original gang? I don't recall that though I didn't pay much attention to her really. lol 

I guess if she was then we likely will assuming they stick to the same outline of going back in time to Bill's gang and Marston being in it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, FLIP said:

Hmm... She was in the original gang? I don't recall that though I didn't pay much attention to her really. lol 

I guess if she was then we likely will assuming they stick to the same outline of going back in time to Bill's gang and Marston being in it. 

Dutch's Gang did have her and she was a prostitute. So I guess the way they wrote John was similar to Jesus in a way but he had a change of heart and saved his future wife who was an ex prostitute. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/21/2017 at 11:42 PM, Darko said:

Maybe they will have her as a playable female protagonist? 

OMG! PLEASE! YES! I would love to be able to play as her!!! I am guessing she was in the gang before John was too since he influenced her to change I believe. Either way... I LOVE THIS IDEA!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/22/2017 at 10:13 AM, Alborghetti said:

Maybe that's her?

Red-Dead-Redemption-2-5-620x259.png

That figure does look like it can be feminine. I would guess they didn't want her looking girly either while they were out doing crimes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She very well could be in the game. I am not sure if they would allow us to play as her but I am down for that. It would be a nice change since we are always playing as male characters with Rockstar games.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Looney Dan said:

This is the first time I even seen someone mention this... I never even considered this BUT I believe that she came after John. I could have that mistaken or just made a very horrible prostitute joke...

latest?cb=20160224212016

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/20/2017 at 4:12 PM, Skrylaxx said:

Dutch's Gang did have her and she was a prostitute. So I guess the way they wrote John was similar to Jesus in a way but he had a change of heart and saved his future wife who was an ex prostitute. 

Ah okay. I wasn't sure what the background was there. I am hoping to see her then. Would be hilarious to see her "go to work" LOL 

I am an awful person....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/29/2017 at 9:24 PM, FLIP said:

Ah okay. I wasn't sure what the background was there. I am hoping to see her then. Would be hilarious to see her "go to work" LOL 

I am an awful person....

I will gladly take that "horrible person" badge from you now for this one... LOL 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would personally love to play as her. That would be a first for Rockstar I believe and I love playing as female characters in games. I know it is something that a lot of women think is perverted but it has nothing to do with that. I just like the option and usually women characters are more fun to play as. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/22/2017 at 10:13 AM, Alborghetti said:

Maybe that's her?

Red-Dead-Redemption-2-5-620x259.png

That does look like it can be a female. I do remember them showing her in a dress though in the first one. Like when they did a flashback so I think the only reason she would be dressed like this is if they were on the run already or they are doing a big robbery. She was a prostitute as well and likely got into a life of crime that way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...