Weekly Promos 5/7/19

Kean_1

e4f12af3daf39128649af210e3ee47dd5091c631

The special shipment of limited apparel in the Wheeler, Rawson & Co Catalogue is still available this week including

• Owanjila Hat
  • Manteca Hat
  • Benbow Jacket
  • Porter Jacket
  • Woodland Gloves
  • Tied Pants

RDO$100 Bonus for Rank 10 and Above Players
All gunslingers and outlaws across the frontier who eclipse Rank 10 this week in the Red Dead Online Beta by Monday, May 13th will receive a bonus RDO$100 (to be awarded no later than May 15th). All players already above Rank 10 will also get RDO$100.

• Thanks 1

Thanks. Rockstar is doing a splendid job, they have a plan just like dutch did and that worked out just fine so keep the faith  👍🤗

Edited by Zampen

Players who were hoping for a major new Red Dead Online content release this week, after something of a drought, will be disappointed. However, we'd rather Rockstar take time to produce the best updates and features possible without pushing its developers to crunch.

This week players can purchase some exclusive clothing items and earn some free in-game cash.

You can customize your character's style in news ways with the Owanjila Hat, the Manteca Hat, the Benbow Jacket, the Porter Jacket, the Woodland Gloves and the Tied Pants. These clothing items will only be available in the catalogue this week - unless they're brought back for an equally limited one-week run sometime in the future.

may7clothes-640x800.jpg

Additionally, Red Dead Online players who have dedicated some time to the game can expect to get a reward for their loyalty. All players who hit Rank 10 by the 13th of May - next Monday - will be awarded with an in-game bonus of RDO$100. The reward itself will be delivered by May 15 to all eligible accounts. Players who are already Rank 10 are automatically eligible, provided they log in sometime this week.

Rockstar has put itself into something of a tough situation. By providing consistent new content every week for GTA Online for years, and briefly indicating that they're following the same model for Red Dead Online, they have created an expectation in the player base. While the company absolutely has the resources to pull this off, it isn't reasonable to expect meaningful gameplay content to be produced non-stop under normal circumstances.

While with the numerous release delays that Red Dead Redemption 2 suffered they've proven that allowing more time for polishing content is absolutely worth the wait, it would be beneficial to release some official statement addressing projected release windows for upcoming Red Dead Online DLC. The multiplayer mode has received highly mixed responses from the player base, and if Rockstar wants it to get anywhere near the level of GTA Online, they'll need to be more communicative with the fans.

Check back next week to see what additions they've made for the game.

The post Free Money & Exclusive Clothes For Red Dead Online Players appeared first on RDR2.org.

Read the full story

10 hours ago, nshanny73 said:

$1000 would have been a nice "Thank you for continuing to play this piece of trash"

Stop playing it if you think its trash? I don't take that view but I did get a bit burned out grinding the same content over and over and celebrate 2 weeks of going cold turkey today. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2019 at 7:04 PM, nshanny73 said:

$1000 would have been a nice "Thank you for continuing to play this piece of trash"

Too many negative Nancys. Play and accept the $100 or go get some cheese.

Not every child should earn a trophy.

4 hours ago, DNMNetTech said:

Too many negative Nancys. Play and accept the $100 or go get some cheese.

Not every child should earn a trophy.

I agree... $100 isnt much but we can't keep expecting extraordinary gifts every week. I'll take what i can get and keep holding onto hope for the future....   

Look people.....  I create these threads to help inform the community and so we can have discussions about the updates, promos, patches, etc.  Not everyone is going to be happy with the news I post or some people's opinion on the subject.  .......but please, let's not turn these threads into insult slinging matches.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pluck3 said:

thanks for gift rockstar , 100$ is better than 0 , your doing a great job and have a good game to develop into awesome . keep up the good work and ty again

Not sure if you knew but RDR2.org is a fan site not affiliated with R* or 2K.  Just thought I would mention it as it sounds like your comment was directed at them.  

.....but yeah, I agree.  I'll take the extra money as I have in the past and I'm sure there are additional bonuses to come as well.