9/24/19 Title Update 1.13 (Fixes and New Content)

Kean_1

THE WOLF MAN: LAST SEEN NEAR LAKE ISABELLANEW LEGENDARY BOUNTY PLUS NEW CLOTHING SHIPMENT, FREE AIM SERIES & MORE

While his birth name is still unknown, an estranged and violent hermit known only as The Wolf Man is wanted for a string of brutal murders. Those who seek this feral vagrant be warned: he is believed to have retreated into the snowy foothills near Lake Isabella, an area rife with apex predators such as bears and wolves. Carrying Predator Bait is strongly advised.

5ff33fdcfbd27c02947de3992734da79af2cacf5

A short while after completing a Legendary Bounty, it will reappear on Bounty Boards to be played at an increased difficulty - indicated by the number of stars present on the poster. When taking on The Wolf Man at a four-star or five-star difficulty level, he must be turned in alive to receive your reward.

7ba791ed4f89d307af765a615b0d89fb808e2094

3ec0f865eb05d91601ae8c0f9cfeb9f75805b0ba

Licensed Bounty Hunters who complete The Wolf Man Legendary Bounty at any difficulty level will be rewarded with an exclusive red colorway of the fur lined Red Strayhorn Boots, retrievable within 48 hours of completing the task, in the wardrobe under the ‘Boots’ section.

Collectors have a new valuable Weekly Collectible List this week with the Saint Denis Collection consisting of Cognac, the Beaulieux Diamond Ring and Beauchêne Ruby Earrings. Find all the items and turn them into Madam Nazar or send from a Post Office by September 30th. If you're looking to hone your gunslinging skills, this week's Elimination Series (Free Aim) is designed to challenge and reward the most experienced marksmen in the West. Make sure to check the Online menu each week to see the latest competitive Free Aim Series.

11d7e43510a06bf856b81a53aa0769d3c0b579f7

a029dcf1031adf340d7d9f5544f65363ce3727d6

The Wheeler, Rawson & Co. Catalogue expands its offerings this week with a sizeable shipment of diverse new attire. Players in search of new headwear can try the Trilby Hat, Hurley Cap, Ledbetter Hat and Bartley Cap on for size. The new Fuentes Poncho and Killiman Vest offer panache and style, while the Hollman Pants are a picture of American utility and durability.

The Chaftin and Olmo Shirts are perfect additions to any gentleman’s wardrobe, while ladies of the frontier might be interested in the stylish Huerta and Winford Shirtwaists as well as the new hide-crafted Hadley Skirt. A new pair of sturdy Rutherford Boots are sure to survive even the most taxing of journeys, while the fur-lined and laced Strayhorn Boots are the perfect footwear for scaling the snow swept peaks and valleys across the five states. Accessorize with the Inglett Scarf or a new design on a classic neckerchief Bandana and you'll be sure to turn heads.

Stay tuned for news on more clothing shipments, Legendary Bounty Targets, a new Free Roam Event and more in the coming weeks.

RDR2 Title Update 1.13 Notes (PS4 / Xbox One)

[September 24, 2019] General / Miscellaneous

• Fixed an issue that resulted in Daily Challenge streaks resetting incorrectly
  • Fixed an issue that resulted in Bounty Hunter Missions not paying the correct rewards
  • Various stability fixes
  • Various localization/text fixes

New Content

• A new Legendary Bounty has been added to Red Dead Online:
  • The Wolf Man
  • Weekly Collectible List:
    • Turn in the Saint Denis Collection to Madam Nazar or any Post Office by September 30th:
      • Cognac
      • Beaulieux Diamond Ring
      • Beauchêne Ruby Earrings
  • New Permanent Clothing items have been added to the Wheeler, Rawson & Co. Catalogue:
    • Trilby Hat
    • Hurley Cap
    • Ledbetter Hat
    • Bartley Cap
    • Fuentes Poncho
    • Killiman Vest
    • Chaftin Shirt (Male Only)
    • Olmo Shirt (Male Only)
    • Huerta Shirtwaist (Female Only)
    • Winsford Shirtwaist (Female Only)
    • Hadley Skirt (Female Only)
    • Hollman Pants
    • Strayhorn Boots
    • Inglett Scarf
    • Bandana – New Patterns
    • Patterened Bandana – New Patterns
    • Trimmed Bandana – New Patterns
    • Rutherford Boots

FINALLY. I hope this really fixes that camp bug and the bounter hunter issue. I played the Wolf Man Bounty earlier, and it was surprisingly easy, at least on my Good Guy Kladruber horse. Can't imagine this one going too well on an Arabian. lol

• Like 2

After the new update i didn't see many animals in the map specialy small ones. I was wondering for 40 minutes and i only saw 1 jackrabbit. Also they didn't fix the challenge counter when you collect herbs while on a horse. i collected 3 wild carrots and only counted 1. Let's hope camp problems are fixed as well as challenge progress reset and disconnections.

update: I can confirm that camps have not been fixed. Logged several times and was not there while in another session moved by itself during a mission. Also did a cache clear but nothing.

Edited by Antonia

58 minutes ago, MrPicard said:

FINALLY. I hope this really fixes that camp bug and the bounter hunter issue. I played the Wolf Man Bounty earlier, and it was surprisingly easy, at least on my Good Guy Kladruber horse. Can't imagine this one going too well on an Arabian. lol

I'm bummed about having to bring him in alive.  Really enjoying just firebombing my bounties.

17 minutes ago, Antonia said:

After the new update i didn't see many animals in the map specialy small ones. I was wondering for 40 minutes and i only saw 1 jackrabbit. Also they didn't fix the challenge counter when you collect herbs while on a horse. i collected 3 wild carrots and only counted 1. Let's hope camp problems are fixed as well as challenge progress reset and disconnections.

yeah unfortunately they just dripfeed their content but don't actually do anything regarding an actual update.

seems we may have to wait 10 weeks for them to fix some of these bugs.

they need to actually do bug fixes each week, add content that isn't dripfed to us, and then bring out a "BIG" update every 3-4 months for this game to remain fresh periodically otherwise we will fall to same crap of being bored and having to wait forever.

39 minutes ago, Born Homicidal said:

they need to actually do bug fixes each week, add content that isn't dripfed to us, and then bring out a "BIG" update every 3-4 months for this game to remain fresh periodically otherwise we will fall to same crap of being bored and having to wait forever.

In all fairness, the TU 1.12 patch was pushed just last week and 1.11 (the big update) a week prior to that.  We also don't know what hotfixes they have done on their end but either way, the patches have been coming to help fix the more common issues from the Summer Update.

1 hour ago, Antonia said:

After the new update i didn't see many animals in the map specialy small ones. 

I had heard this too but hadn't noticed any problems with animals spawning in the sessions I've been in.  I wonder how widespread this issue is.  I hope you reported it to R* regardless.  

5 minutes ago, KylesDad7 said:

Fixed an issue that resulted in Bounty Hunter Missions not paying the correct rewards

I guess it'd be to much to hope that R* will retro-pay the correct payout for completed BH missions?

Assuming they are even able to determine that.  .....or maybe they'll just send out one of those free in-game currency giveaways to everyone as a thank you / apology / bonus.   ....or perhaps nothing.

....but why not ask them through Support. Maybe they'll throw you a bone. I know some folks have been getting comped in some form or another when they asked.

A new Legendary Bounty is now available in Red Dead Online for all Bounty Hunters. There are also new rewards, collections, and a featured playlist to delve into, as well as assorted items appearing in the store for the first time - and some aren't here to stay.

If you're playing as a Bounty Hunter and are looking for a challenge, this week's Legendary Bounty is happy to oblige. The Wolf Man is a feral hermit who lives out in the predator infested wilds and decided to become the top dog. The violent murderer is wanted dead or alive, but watch out for other four-legged dangers when you go to bring him in.

sept24bonuses-1-800x450.jpg

You can replay this bounty several times, with the difficulty - and rewards - increasing each time you complete it. When you're playing it at a 4 or 5-star difficult level however, keep in mind that he's only wanted alive - a dead Wolf Man will earn you nothing.

If you do succeed at completing this bounty at any difficulty level, you'll also unlock a special color scheme for a clothing item alongside the regular rewards. Successfully capturing the Wolf Man will unlock the red colorway for the Red Strayhorn Boots. Don't worry if it doesn't show up immediately, it will unlock sometime within 48 hours of completion.

Collectors also have a new list of items to scrounge up this week. The Saint Denis Collection, consisting of Cognac, the Beaulieux Diamond Ring and Beauchêne Ruby Earrings, will net you a higher than usual reward if you manage to find them all and sell them to Madam Nazar by the 30th of September.

sept24clothes-1-800x450.jpg

Other curios this week include Elimination Series (Free Aim) as the featured playlist, as well as a large number of new clothes in the Wheeler, Rawson & Co. Catalogue. The new arrivals include a wide selection of headwear, such as the Trilby Hat, Hurley Cap, Ledbetter Hat and Bartley Cap. You can also try on the Fuentes Poncho, Killiman Vest, Chaftin, Olmo, Huerta, Winford, Hadley Skirt, Rutherford Boots, Strayhorn Boots, Inglett Scarf and Bandana.

Check back next week to find out what the next Legendary Bounty is!

The post The Wolf Man Is Red Dead Online's Newest Bounty appeared first on RDR2.org.

Read the full story

10 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

In all fairness, the TU 1.12 patch was pushed just last week and 1.11 (the big update) a week prior to that.  We also don't know what hotfixes they have done on their end but either way, the patches have been coming to help fix the more common issues from the Summer Update.

I had heard this too but hadn't noticed any problems with animals spawning in the sessions I've been in.  I wonder how widespread this issue is.  I hope you reported it to R* regardless.  

Yesterday i tryed to find animals, but had hard to find any. Usually those places i was i find plenty, but not yesterday. I didn't change server. So i dont know if it was just that server.

13 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

That'd be a great point about the hotfixes if most of the bugs introduced by the summer update weren't resurrections of bugs that had been previously fixed. I saw a load of driverless wagons again yesterday. The new content has been superb but the update really has been 1 step forward, 2 steps back for the game as a whole.

Animals are pretty much as scarce as I've ever known in the game - sometimes it's like GTAO with a horse. 

The Wolf Man bounty Hunt is crazy fun with free aim and only a bow.   Took me almost 40 mins last night on a 5 star Wolf Man.

Rolling down hills, wolves ripping me apart...  Then went 1 vs 1 in a fist fight against the wolf man on a mountain top in the moon light.

We where both howling ....lol

I highly recommend bows only vs the Wolf Man and his wolf pack if you're looking for excitement.    Free aim if you really want to get crazy.

24 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

The Wolf Man bounty Hunt is crazy fun with free aim and only a bow.   Took me almost 40 mins last night on a 5 star Wolf Man.

Rolling down hills, wolves ripping me apart...  Then went 1 vs 1 in a fist fight against the wolf man on a mountain top in the moon light.

We where both howling ....lol

I highly recommend bows only vs the Wolf Man and his wolf pack if you're looking for excitement.    Free aim if you really want to get crazy.

Nice man. Will definitely give this a shot tonight. Already ran 1 and  2 stars and need/want an actual challenge. I guess using an Arabian would add to the craziness. Lol. 

5 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

That'd be a great point about the hotfixes if most of the bugs introduced by the summer update weren't resurrections of bugs that had been previously fixed. I saw a load of driverless wagons again yesterday. The new content has been superb but the update really has been 1 step forward, 2 steps back for the game as a whole.

Animals are pretty much as scarce as I've ever known in the game - sometimes it's like GTAO with a horse. 

Yeah, I was just responding to the comment that they need to release weekly patches which they have been doing since the update.  

I'm not trying to make excuses for the bugs being in the game.  Hell, I think Creed still suffers from disconnects since the start.  .....just pointing out that they are pushing downloads and hotfixes to try and get things worked out.  

I'm not a programmer but I'll wager some of these common issues are a matter of cause and effect rather than a root.  ......perhaps having nothing more related to a previous issue than that.  Same for some of the disconnects with the same error message.   On PS4, the CE-34878-0 is often cited yet it's essentially a general failure due to any number of reason.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

Hell, I think Creed still suffers from disconnects since the start.

It's the only online game I have ever had issues with.

On the bright side, things seem to be getting better, especially post -patch.  I'm not being systemically booted out of an online session every five minutes--I can even get extended, multiple-hour sessions now.  The disconnects still occur, but they're less frequent.  I seem to have more success with less populated free roam sessions, so targeted loading 

I was also able to play in some free aim showdown series games without issue, ( @HuDawg is right, Free Aim is the way to play PvP) which was a welcome change.  I don't PvP often, but that was more fun than I anticipated.