What's Your Favorite Nintendo 64 Game of All Time?

DylBandit

I will give the generic answer and say Mario 64. I don't know why but I had more fun with that Mario game than any other one I had ever played. I do like Mario Kart as well but I prefer the older one and the latest one over the one on 64. Also loved Snowboard Kids. 

12 hours ago, Reyes said:

I guess it would have to be a tie between Resident Evil 2 and Turok: Dinosaur Hunter. I know these aren't up there on a lot of people's lists but I really enjoyed both of them a lot.

friend of mine played Turok 24/7.  I tried it but could never really get into it.

On 1/10/2019 at 7:24 PM, SNAK3S said:

Star Fox 64. It was one of few flight based games I absolutely loved growing up. 

This damn game ruined me! I have to play everything inverted thanks to it but I sure did love it. Even the ones prior to it. I think there was 2? Either way, same for me.

On 1/17/2019 at 3:53 AM, Syrens said:

For me it's Zelda OoT hands down.  I'd still go as far as to say (could be the nostalgia talking) it's the best game ever made.

nah, it's up there but not the best.   Just thought of one i played over and over, can't believe i forgot about it.  GoldenEye 007  single player mode i did over and over and over, and the multiplayer was hella fun, i liked it more than Doom.

On 1/18/2019 at 12:09 PM, Kormath said:

nah, it's up there but not the best.   Just thought of one i played over and over, can't believe i forgot about it.  GoldenEye 007  single player mode i did over and over and over, and the multiplayer was hella fun, i liked it more than Doom.

I had Goldeneye too actually.  Multiplayer big head mode, was hilarious!  I used to play as Oddjob though, cause he was smaller, made it harder since in multiplayer you'd have to lowball your aim constantly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2019 at 5:29 PM, The Coca-Cola Kid said:

I have a three way tie between Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, and WrestleMania 2000. haha

I smoked people using Mayday.  It was fantastic.

And WM2000 was the big one because it was the first wrestling sim I remember being able to fully program and customize a character with that level of detail.

PD was PD, the spiritual successor to Goldeneye.  Fun, but not quite the same.

I was working for Funcoland when the N64 launched, probably played every game when I was "working". While I did devote a lot  of time painting questionable graphics on vehicles in Off road challenge, there was another. My N64 heart belongs to Goldeneye ....................slappers only