What do you guys wish for the RDR2 online to come?

Go to solution Solved by Kean_1,

Question

Hello guys and good day to you all 🙂

My question for today is: What content for the game are you guys wishing for?🙂🌸 i prefer realistic answers! 😉

I start my self 🙂 I wish that there will come:

- Plastic surgery so people can remake thier online characters face contruction without losing anything 🙂🌸

- A horse breed named Danish Warmblod because it's a horse breed from my own country and i love that breed 🙂🌸🐎

- A horse coat color named fly mold where the base color is white but the molds are in brown, red, black or grey and i really love that coat color 🙂🌸🐎

- More hair styles to the characters 🙂🌸

- More makeup styles 🙂🌸

- Buy and build our own house with or without a horse stable and maybe other stables to like in story mode in the last part of the story 🙂🌸

What do you guys want to RDR2 online? 🙂

Edited by Miss_WarHorse

21 answers to this question

• Solution
On 7/11/2019 at 6:00 AM, Miss_WarHorse said:

- Plastic surgery so people can remake thier online characters face contruction without losing anything 

This is already coming.....  :)

8db1239147de82c718c8a943c428fd6fd209fed9

e7569ffa53af9dfcd4f2080df6ee3e69e7dd6424

We'd like to thank all of our loyal players for continuing to send their to us feedback via the official Red Dead Online Feedback page and encourage you to please keep it coming. We've been working on implementing some of the top-requested features for the next major Red Dead Online update - including the ability to reset your character’s appearance without altering your progress, automatically retaining Playing Style preferences (Defensive/Offensive) when transitioning to and from Free Roam and much, much more.

• Like 1

I wish they would fix the current issues prior to implementing any new content. Then:

- I would like to see options for more ammo to be carried

- Horse storage upgrades

- A reason to change camp appearance other than looks. Something like item storage and  gun racks.

- Some type of wagon

- Maybe a farm 

- Office for the bounty hunter, shops for the trader and botanist etc. 

• Like 4

- wagons to haul your load from hunting/fishing trip

- a place to store unused guns

- the ability to bring pelts to the trapper to craft outfits like in single player.

- the ability to share items, tonics, ammo etc. with other players

- the ability to take baths

- the ability to rob banks, shops,NPCs, trains and stagecoaches.

- the ability to tame and keep or sell wild horses.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

- wagons to haul your load from hunting/fishing trip

- a place to store unused guns

- the ability to bring pelts to the trapper to craft outfits like in single player.

- the ability to share items, tonics, ammo etc. with other players

- the ability to take baths

- the ability to rob banks, shops,NPCs, trains and stagecoaches.

- the ability to tame and keep or sell wild horses.

How about the ability to sell items, tonics, etc? Have your own shop. Log in grind to make items and tonics and the shop just sits along side a road somewhere in a peddler wagon you can purchase. Passersby can see what you have to sell and buy them.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, DNMNetTech said:

How about the ability to sell items, tonics, etc? Have your own shop. Log in grind to make items and tonics and the shop just sits along side a road somewhere in a peddler wagon you can purchase. Passersby can see what you have to sell and buy them.

That would work too. I was just mainly thinking of sharing items with you posse mates in a pinch like if you're in a shootout and you run out of ammo or you're bitten by a snake and you need a health cure.

• Like 1

Cosmetic wishes:

- More beards. I want more goatee options.

- Baths. I want to be able to take a bath, not just wash my face at my camp that I visit once every week or so, if I manage to get it set up in the first place.

Horse wishes:

- An all-black coat Turkoman (or more all-black coat horses in general). I love my Dark Bay Turkoman but I love black horses even more and there's only one all-black horse in the game and it isn't THAT much of a good one.

Clothing wishes:

- More clean shirts? Like, who even buys dirty shirts? Why are so many of them dirty? o.O

- More shiny-looking black holsters/gun belts, less of the used-looking dark brown ones.

Gameplay wishes:

- PASSIVE MODE. Defensive Mode is okay but I would prefer a true Passive Mode where you can still shoot animals (hunting is a thing for us defensive players) but not other players AND you can't be shot by anyone either in return. Griefer problem solved.

- Alternative: INVITE ONLY SESSIONS. I know why R* don't want to introduce them, I've heard, but I don't have to agree with the reasoning. Splitting up the player base into folks who enjoy griefing and those who do not is a GOOD thing, not a BAD thing, IMO.

- I also agree with all the folks who said they'd like to sell items such as tonics and whatnot. I'd like to do that, too.

Edited by MrPicard
  • Like 1

Free Aim.. tired of having to tweak a system where we keep Defensive Mode on, or use up tonics to the max just to keep Slippery bastard..

Quite sad that even auto aimers resort to using paint it Black Everytime they shoot lmao it's as if the game doing all the work for them wasn't enough.

8 hours ago, Born Homicidal said:

Free Aim.. tired of having to tweak a system where we keep Defensive Mode on, or use up tonics to the max just to keep Slippery bastard..

Quite sad that even auto aimers resort to using paint it Black Everytime they shoot lmao it's as if the game doing all the work for them wasn't enough.

I couldn't agree with you more. But unfortunately I don't think they will bring free aim lobbies or R* would have to deactivate Paint it Black for free aim or change the card completely. 

Because what's the point in free aim when players can just use Paint it Black in there. PiB is the biggest cheat in the game. I think, since the game already does the work for you with auto-aim.

I want another ability slot / setup, so I can setup different cards for different playing styles. At least have a PvE ability slot & a PvP slot. I'm getting tired of switch cards from story mission back to free-roam or pvp modes to free-roam. Since I would prefer just to click the setup I want to use instead of switching out cards.

I would like to see the player have more control over where we place our camps. Instead of the camps just been randomly placed in an area we select. I would also like to see us have the option of moving it when we like. So when we log in the camp is still in the same location when we logged out. I am also hopeful that we can decorate our camp with trophies from hunting etc. 

Edited by dredd1961

Honestly, in my opinion the game itself has root problems that you get to a certain point and not allot to do or spend the gold/$'s you earn.  I'm sitting on a good sum of money and really hope that the long anticipated summer update brings some decent role playing elements and life back to the game but most of all…

Even the dailies feel like a chore sometimes.

Feature wise….

Gun storage as others mentioned.   Half the guns I bought just clogging the wheel

As a female character…

yeah the hair and makeup choices are limited but ok... but my girls face and teeth are pretty ragged is the root issue.  So the proposed character reset, without ridiculous costs, will be cool.

Bigger breasts... sorry but girls are basically a skinny dude with a nice booty.

Nice clothes (at a decent cost).   I don't want to look like fortnite or plastic/neon GTA outfits.  Plus pre made outfits are hideous colors. Girl needs to look good.  Rope belts ain’t cutting it.

I’ve said this b4... owning a brothel would be really cool.  Little sleezy but that is fine. I'd take a saloon, restaurant, blacksmith or other business.  Maybe just a homestead...instead of chasing Cripps when camp does work. Heck I'd expect to cost some ridiculous amount but it be worth it.

Co-op missions…. people working together for a common goal. Vs griefing.

I doubt they would do an Indian invasion but some kind of villain/competition everyone can contribute to.

Allowed to leave sidearms on horse.  You can leave longarms but can’t go swimming without dirty up your pistols.  (Yes I switch to revolvers I don’t use)

Ability to organize or alphabetize satchel.  Looking through stuff is tedious.

Long shot, but expand the map. New territory, towns etc.

And a butcher in the North.

What I REALLY want from RDO going forward…..

No more hacks!   (Reddit had the gold bug the other day and people just loaded up) creates a competitive imbalance and they do nothing)

Not having to wait 20 minutes and cleaning the cache to get into Showdown Series/large

Not having to wait to sell stuff at butcher/Dr.  (Processing loop)

Yeah I get it, they want you to sell the whole stack but I like to keep some reserves.

And of course no more crashes when I'm in first place in a free room or loaded with perfect skins.

They also need major rework on PVP...

I don't know about anyone else but I'm pretty burnt out on PVP.   I got my 2 100 win buckles and other PVP buckles and now I just cringe when I see PVP as a daily.

Same games/strategies rehashed over and over.

Free room is just death by cross fire and run, run and run some more.

Take away the passives (slippery bastard, PIB, etc) and stop spawning people in an area where the competition just waits.

Plus this BS where my horse has no health/stamina, jump to train don’t work, people disappear/go invisible, and my guns go dirty is just annoying.sometimes I feel like they are doing everything they can to make me lose.

And the BS where you have a fishing challenge with no fish or wild animal challenges where 5 shots from a shotgun doesn’t kill a wolf also makes my list.

Sorry for the long post, just a collection of stuff I've already sent to R*

• Like 3
On 7/12/2019 at 3:58 PM, Kean_1 said:

This is already coming.....  :)

8db1239147de82c718c8a943c428fd6fd209fed9

e7569ffa53af9dfcd4f2080df6ee3e69e7dd6424

We'd like to thank all of our loyal players for continuing to send their to us feedback via the official Red Dead Online Feedback page and encourage you to please keep it coming. We've been working on implementing some of the top-requested features for the next major Red Dead Online update - including the ability to reset your character’s appearance without altering your progress, automatically retaining Playing Style preferences (Defensive/Offensive) when transitioning to and from Free Roam and much, much more.

Waow that's just really great news!! :D i have suggested to R* last week for plastic surgery so to see that is coming is just awesome! :) im happy! :) 

We have lots of wish list items ..  a lot of the same as listed above ..

Robbing banks, owning properties & stables, more horses - the ability to bring horses into the stable out of the weather (feel guilty leaving my horse tethered out in the elements - lol), would like to be able to get a room in the hotel, eat a meal in the saloon, take a bath to recharge cores.  Find things  like in the story mode so you can ride all over the map in search of stuff including more treasure and gold, rock carvings, dino bones, weapons etc.  -   Better camp sites and the ability to make camp where you are rather than such a distance away.  Obviously more mission types and mission givers.  How about Legendary animals and fish from the story?  Adding trappers so you do not have to travel so far w/ things for the butcher.   I would also like to be able to sell wagons and weapons that are looted from enemies to the fence.  Mysteries to solve would be fun. 

I am really looking forward to this summer update .. hoping that it is soon because it is kind of dragging at the moment.  I really love this game but I am a little weary of the grind.  

THE ULTIMATE - and I would pay more money for this DLC  -  to be able to ride w/ the Van der linde's .. Meet, camp with, ride out and do missions with Dutch, Hosea, Arthur, Charles, John etc.  It always feels so close .. when you ride into an area that was a camp site for the gang in the story - it just feels like you should be able to run into them.  Maybe it could be clues scattered about to track and find the gang .. make it big and epic ..  

Well, here's hoping the summer update is awesome and drops SOON !!!  Hey Rockstar -- Maybe today????   I took the day off work just in case .. LOL ...

• Like 1
7 hours ago, AnnieGetURGuns said:

Well, here's hoping the summer update is awesome and drops SOON !!!  Hey Rockstar -- Maybe today????   I took the day off work just in case .. LOL ...

Not today.....

9 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

Not today.....

And it doesn't look like it will be happening anytime soon since it says(and I'm paraphrasing here) "look for more info in the coming weeks including info on the summer update".

4 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

And it doesn't look like it will be happening anytime soon since it says(and I'm paraphrasing here) "look for more info in the coming weeks including info on the summer update".

Yeah.....  You figure, we've got anytime between now until the end of September for the Summer Update to hit.  Personally, I'll wager it hits in Sept.

Either way, I'm playing other games right now anyhow so I'll simply revisit RDO then or maybe a couple times before.

12 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

Yeah.....  You figure, we've got anytime between now until the end of September for the Summer Update to hit.  Personally, I'll wager it hits in Sept.

Either way, I'm playing other games right now anyhow so I'll simply revisit RDO then or maybe a couple times before.

I was predicting the update would hit sometime in July. Sadly that's looking a little naive now. I'll still play to continue to grind out cash and gold to prepare for what's next. There's also the possibility of picking up where I left off in single player. I stopped in chapter 3 when online came out and haven't been back.😊

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

Same here, I just play to get a few of the easy daily done to keep my streak going.. But I've too went back to playing the only other game I have right now. Cod4 from 2007 for the pc. Since I'm a map maker & modder / import weapons from other games using the CoD4 Radiant editor.

Beside all the other good ideas from other post. Like properties & so on. I want to be able to hold A to make the horse run & the longer you hold A the faster the horse goes. Instead of smashing the a button like a maniac, just so the horse can shack his head back & forth, refusing to run. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, C20Dragon said:

Same here, I just play to get a few of the easy daily done to keep my streak going.. But I've too went back to playing the only other game I have right now. Cod4 from 2007 for the pc. Since I'm a map maker & modder / import weapons from other games using the CoD4 Radiant editor.

I've been playing DayZ on PS4 and a few other games (which were free from PS+) that I haven't had the chance to get to yet.  ....I do like DayZ though especially with friends.  Already died about 3 times because of stupidity but with the new 1.04 update coming by the end of July, they will be doing a complete character & server wipe.  I don't feel so bad now.  ;)  

I wish consoles could support modding more similar to how PC does.  That was a big part of my PC gaming experience when I was still building systems for it.

18 hours ago, C20Dragon said:

Beside all the other good ideas from other post. Like properties & so on. I want to be able to hold A to make the horse run & the longer you hold A the faster the horse goes. Instead of smashing the a button like a maniac, just so the horse can shack his head back & forth, refusing to run. 

I still think properties will make it into the game.  .....as well as vehicles (e.g. wagons).   Seems what came from those leaks from the datamining early on have essentially come true.  These two things we have yet to hear about though.  It would be nice if they made it in and TBH, I really don't see why they wouldn't.

• Like 1

Mostly improvements, better hairstyles + beard styles, ability to buy wagons, more camp customization, more things to buy (houses? Pets?) more posse mechanics (ranking system, ability to make posse larger or smaller, posse flag/patch/clothing, posse specific missions) bank robberies, ability to be a lawman, carriage driver, ranch hand or another job. 

On 8/3/2019 at 8:13 AM, EliasTheEdgelord said:

Mostly improvements, better hairstyles + beard styles, ability to buy wagons, more camp customization, more things to buy (houses? Pets?) more posse mechanics (ranking system, ability to make posse larger or smaller, posse flag/patch/clothing, posse specific missions) bank robberies, ability to be a lawman, carriage driver, ranch hand or another job. 

Hair/Beard not so much.  Land/House  yes i'd love to see that.  Wagons i'd love to see.  bank,stage couch, and store robberies,  this will happan like GTA online.  jobs not so sure.  Pets  couldn't care less.  wagaons are the things i want to see. maybe fishing baskets to stow on your horse adding more space for  5# fishes 10 more of each, each side of your horse.  i would also like to see Boar XP raise to 10 instead of 5xp frogs and turtles are 5 and easy to kill.  the Boars run 

Edited by chrishart225
didn't want to double post