What’s your rank and $$ count?

Freebird4Life

Rank 235 , $ 17,000 gold 205 ! Got a little crazy on a spending spree here while back.  New white Arabian , saddle , outfits , gun mods , camp upgraded to the max.  Complete with fast travel post and all the finest amenities money can buy ! And all the fricken cards ! Dang that's a lot of 💰

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bucnation3139 said:

Rank 235 , $ 17,000 gold 205 ! Got a little crazy on a spending spree here while back.  New white Arabian , saddle , outfits , gun mods , camp upgraded to the max.  Complete with fast travel post and all the finest amenities money can buy ! And all the fricken cards ! Dang that's a lot of 💰

That is damn impressive.. How do you manage to get such a high level? - I mean, how do you keep up with progressing? Any patterns, and jobs you do regulary in rdo? 😮

Myself is rank 84, 6000 Cash, and 131 golds. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, McLawDiz said:

That is damn impressive.. How do you manage to get such a high level? - I mean, how do you keep up with progressing? Any patterns, and jobs you do regulary in rdo? 😮

Myself is rank 84, 6000 Cash, and 131 golds. 

Thank you sir ! We have several that play everyday and have been since November. We run strangers , story's , PvP , a lot of hunting and fishing. All my rewards are maxed at 10 resets. Just can't put it down ! Lol been a long ride !!  And don't forget those lovely grieve battles ! A ton of xp comes from capping villains. Lol it really does. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bucnation3139 said:

Thank you sir ! We have several that play everyday and have been since November. We run strangers , story's , PvP , a lot of hunting and fishing. All my rewards are maxed at 10 resets. Just can't put it down ! Lol been a long ride !!  And don't forget those lovely grieve battles ! A ton of xp comes from capping villains. Lol it really does. 

Yeah riding through the Angles camp is like riding through  Beverly hills & we've all been shopping on Rodeo drive😂

• Haha 1

Rank 94  (slow considering been playing since launch)

Gold 165 

Cash $1700

Have pretty much everything I want or need, atm.   Saving the rest for this week's update.

Don't forget that Jewelry is getting a reward increase update.  Save your Jewelry to turn in after the update! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Madrigalian said:

Rank 94  (slow considering been playing since launch)

Gold 165 

Cash $1700

Have pretty much everything I want or need, atm.   Saving the rest for this week's update.

Don't forget that Jewelry is getting a reward increase update.  Save your Jewelry to turn in after the update! 

yeah been saving it robbing the cabins everyday😂

10 hours ago, Bucnation3139 said:

You ain’t lying- I think I spent about 15k upgrading the 23, did the camp updates awhile back when they were discounted, I’m waiting on a 10/10 horse to get a fifth stable. That’s an awesome money count!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Born Homicidal said:

how do you all have so many gold bars? lol

lvl:120

GB: 41

CASH: 2550

i grinded alot back when having even 1,000 was alot of cash, but got really bored of the hunting/fishing grind and grew a hatred for stranger missions since thats all my crew ever did. 

For me it’s been from the dailies my streak is at 57 days so I’ve been gettin’ 1 gb per daily and have completed all 7 to get 10gbs at least 10 times over the last 3 weeks with the boost

3 hours ago, Freebird4Life said:

That’s an awesome money count, I’m guessing u are good at saving and don’t own too much or know a glitch lol

I play daily since start in November missed only two or three weeks in January February but came back after update 

I'm not using any kind of glitch and haven't ever used save the wardrobe glitch once just to check if it's true R* erased it from my inventory anyway

The money is total I try to stay at around 20 000 but already spent more than 50 000 that's why I wrote total

Rank 129. Gold 340. Cash $1500.

Only been logging on to do dailies for last couple of months so gold has been building well but haven't been stockpiling the cash. Last night I had a server all to myself so grinded about $500 in 1 session.

Cash level is a bit irrelevant as I still have ability cards to upgrade and clothing to buy for the achievement etc.

On 9/8/2019 at 4:08 PM, Freebird4Life said:

Just curious where everyone is at going into the new update. Cheers for upcoming good times.

rank 207 

gb’s. 340

$$.   12,500+

23 fully powered up ability/dead eye cards(looking forward to new ones and upgrades)

Rank 176

Gold 250

Cash  $10,700

Not sure how many cards I have at tier 3, all of the ones I have are maxed out, But I noticed a few new cards today I want to try.

What I dont see is how to begin as a trader, there is no yellow icon like there is for bounty or collector.

Edited by lumper

On 9/10/2019 at 2:19 AM, Melizmator said:

Therenare also treasure maps but I don't have time to open them 

It seems that if you have too many unopened then the drop is very low almost non existent but if you have only a few then it is back to normal

I realised this the other day when I had a map at the post office that I couldn't collect as it was a duplicate. I've been holding onto treasure maps for ages because I cba to to them.

Been running around doing all my maps the past couple of days - got me up to about $2800.

On 9/10/2019 at 11:22 AM, lumper said:

Rank 176

Gold 250

Cash  $10,700

Not sure how many cards I have at tier 3, all of the ones I have are maxed out, But I noticed a few new cards today I want to try.

What I dont see is how to begin as a trader, there is no yellow icon like there is for bounty or collector.

So, a few day later I was down to 155 gold bars and $3500 and now at level 179

then yesterday and this morning I made some gold back, I think I am now up to 185 gold bars and still around $3500 cash, so Im out about 90 gold bars and $6500 but my trader company is thriving and the membership rewards are pouring in, I think I am level 30? I forget I am flying through the membership club ranks though.

My trade ranks are low, I am at level 4 on Collector, level 4 on trader and level 1 on bounty hunter.

I havent gotten into the bounties too much yet, I am trying to make money with and establish the others first, then I will focus on bounties.