Jump to content

STILL NOT the Red Dead I knew and loved


Sportty
 Share

Recommended Posts

Almost everything about this game seems to suck. In the former Red Dead game I would play for hours and make progress but this is a slow slog of crap that is over complicated. I gave up and doubt I will even finish the game. And ONLINE sucks really bad.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Sportty said:

Almost everything about this game seems to suck. In the former Red Dead game I would play for hours and make progress but this is a slow slog of crap that is over complicated. I gave up and doubt I will even finish the game. And ONLINE sucks really bad.

Feel better now?  You're of the minority, kid.  

Edited by Nightwulf1974
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Sportty said:

Almost everything about this game seems to suck. In the former Red Dead game I would play for hours and make progress but this is a slow slog of crap that is over complicated. I gave up and doubt I will even finish the game. And ONLINE sucks really bad.

The main protagonist, Arthur Morgan starts out as an asshole.  That can take some getting used to after the lovable rogue that John Marston was in the first RDR. Also the main plot was John Marston hunting down his old gang to find redemption. In RDR2 the gang is out robbing and killing for money.  Because Dutch "HAS A PLAN!"  
The sand pit is bigger with more content. Better side stories and voice acting than the first game. This game is slow burning as the story unfolds. I loved the first game too. Yeah move on pilgrim. This game is not for you.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Sportty said:

Almost everything about this game seems to suck.

Whaaat?

20 hours ago, Sportty said:

 In the former Red Dead game I would play for hours and make progress

Whaaaat does this even mean?

20 hours ago, Sportty said:

this is a slow slog of crap that is over complicated. 

Theres nothing overly complicated about this game.  And the pace of the game is up to to the player.

20 hours ago, Sportty said:

 I gave up and doubt I will even finish the game. 

You can't complain about not making 'progress' if you stop playing the game.

 

IMO this is the best game i've played in years.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In my opinion,  this is the best game ever made for me. Honestly, I feel rockstar could have made it even better but was probably too worried to go too far with the slow pace bacause of guys like the poster here. Honestly, I have always wanted a game where you actually pull physical items from a bag one at a time, or loot a house by grabbing things one at a time. I feel like this is the direction they truly wanted to go and yeah, they achieved that but probably not as much as they or i wanted. I am totally satisfied, dont get me wrong, they have to cater to a large group of people to get the money for a game like this but i think i would enjoy even longer skinning animations with the chance to speed up to the type we have now, instead of how some large animals kinda cut to different sections of the skinning process to keep it quicker.  I would rather take 10 puffs off a cigarette than one and toss.

I'd rather see our character actually take off his coat and store it when swapping outfits on your horse. 

Honestly I cant even complain at all, I enjoy every aspect and approach made by rockstar with this installment. I feel like they cut a few things to speed up the pace but the game still leans toward the slow,calculated, realistic side of things which is totally against the grain in a world where instant satisfaction and having things given to you for nothing reigns supreme. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 RDR was a game that surprised me. FPS western is really not something I thought I would like. The game was so much fun for me that I played through it twice. RDR2 is more of the things I really liked in the previous version with an even better story line. There have been some sessions where I will just do main story tasks, but I have had a few nights where I do nothing but hunting, fishing, train robbery and even camp chores or Bath simulator... Its all fun depending on the mood.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Sportty said:

Almost everything about this game seems to suck. In the former Red Dead game I would play for hours and make progress but this is a slow slog of crap that is over complicated. I gave up and doubt I will even finish the game. And ONLINE sucks really bad.

LOL this must be why the game made $750M in 3 days. Because it "sucks". 

No. You're just looking for something specific and RDR2 is not delivering that to you. Also known as being childish and irrational.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

RDR2 is not perfect but very close to it, it is definitely on my top five games of all time. It is definitely the best game this console generation and I am not a huge fan of GTA nor RDR1. Still, saying that this game is bad is just retarded and I have difficulties to even argue with someone saying RDR2 sucks since it is such an outlandish thing to say. It is ok to say that RDR2 is not ones cup of tea if one is not into western and such but to me this game is a masterpiece and it will be remembered as a game that made all other open world games just watch in awe! I played AC odyssey when RDR2 was released, I just stopped with AC:O and went on to play RDR2 and I have not looked back. RDR2 is so much better compared to the competitors out there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please forgive an old guy (69) for doing what old guys are known for....ranting nonsense.

I played RDR1 on day one, and enjoyed every minute of it. I waited years to see a RDR2 release. I havent been disappointed with it. Although I am far from considering myself a hardcore gamer, I am a person that has been known to pay 200 bucks for a new video card and memory upgrades for any game that caught my fancy. I also thought that Doom was a technical marvel that would never be surpassed. Overclocking and water coolers. Tetris will never die!

I have always looked at video games as being movies that we get to play the lead character. Those are the type of games that I have enjoyed the most. Shooting monsters or robots in outer space just never got the bone stiff. And like movies, everyone has their likes and dislikes. There is no accounting for taste. If anybody wants to debate whether Rio Bravo is a better western than Shane, go for it. The Wild Bunch was my favorite. 

I consider this a western themed video game. A genre all to itself. Rockstar put a lot of effort into this game and I think it shows. The crunch time stuff and all of the problems in production paid off in the finished product. The devils in the details are amazing. They took RDR1 and polished the sh!t out of it. They took the newer tech and made it work. To me, they wrote a compelling story. When Travis shot old yeller, it kicked me in the nuts. When .............................I got the same feeling. There are times in this game where I wished they would just get to the friggin conclusion and end it. I consider that my own impatience and not a fault of the game. At my age, slow pace isnt considered a problem....its a way of life.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OP doesn't like the game.

The argument that it "sucks" is so powerful I'm going to go home and snap the disc and throw it in the river.

For my money, this is the most satisfying gaming experience I've ever had. I am 36 years old and was like a kid watching his first movie for about 100 hours. I never really understand this kind of "criticism", but then i don't understand the point of a lot of internet interaction to be honest.

 

Edited by PZA1982
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PZA1982 said:

OP doesn't like the game.

The argument that it "sucks" is so powerful i'm going to go home and snap the disc and throw it in the river.

For my money, this is teh most satisfying gaming experience i've ever had. I am 36 years old and was like a kid watching his first movie for about 100 hours. I never really understand this kind of "criticism", but then i don't understand the point of a lot of internet interaction to be honest.

 

Amen to that! I am also 36 years old and my feelings towards the game mirrors yours. The only thing I do stay away from is the online part of the game and that is because of many reasons. First of all, I am no online players as I like to play things at my own phase and I am not really into being shot in the back while just admiring the view. Also I think that R* did a really bad job with the online part of the game, especially if one considers how almost perfect story mode is.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Minimoni said:

 I think that R* did a really bad job with the online part of the game, especially if one considers how almost perfect story mode is.  

 Couldn't agree more, Maybe one day R* will finish the online game but right now it's a dumpster fire.....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:41 PM, Minimoni said:

Amen to that! I am also 36 years old and my feelings towards the game mirrors yours. The only thing I do stay away from is the online part of the game and that is because of many reasons. First of all, I am no online players as I like to play things at my own phase and I am not really into being shot in the back while just admiring the view. Also I think that R* did a really bad job with the online part of the game, especially if one considers how almost perfect story mode is.  

I'm 42 and can't remember when I enjoyed a game this much. I played the first one, thought it was a lot fun but this one seems even better. I play the story mode. Offline is a different beast.

I too like to take my time and do every quest, side mission, unlock every trapper outfit, etc... I don't enjoy these for online as much as online people seem to play fast and want to get to the end game, whatever that may be. I'm still not sure what the point of RDR2 online is yet....I go online in the free roam area and I want to hunt and collect money to buy better weapons and more gear and I get shot over and over. I'm perfectly fine with if they shoot you they get the pelts on your horse or can take your weapons or earn XP or something, but if killing another person in free roam doesn't do anything for a gain I don't understand the point.

I stopped playing for a few days then went back in and some random invited me to join the posse, I did and it was the 2 of us in a posse he wanted to take on another posse, again I'm not sure for what exactly, but there were 12 of them, needless to say 2 v 12... we didn't fair well. 

I haven't played much online in RDR2 but as of now I'd say it's like the Dark Zone on The Division. You go in there as a single and 8-10+ will jump you, not to take your gear or loot but just to jump you for no better reason than they can. That in my opinion adds up to about 1-2 seconds of fun. So I find something else to do.

Now if you could kill the other person in online and take their pelts and sell them or get their weapons then I can completely understand it but as it is now you just enter a big map of team death match with no end game.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The OP was here saying the same thing over a month ago and yet, here he is still.

I played the hell out of the original RDR and to be perfectly honest, RDR2 felt like more of the same but simply improved.  .......improved in many ways whether it's the physics, the animations, graphics, additional content, size, mechanics, etc.  All of this contributes to the feeling of more depth in RDR2.

When I started playing this game, it felt like a natural continuation of RDR to me.  I have no idea what the OP is talking about.  

I also like RDO but then again, I also realize it's a beta and is currently a shell of what it will be.

Folks like the OP don't want to hear constructive feedback or suggestions that may help his in-game experience.  .....believe me, we've already tried.  Folks like this will post their frustration disappear and then reappear a few day / weeks later to post the same thing.  

I have nothing against folks that don't like certain games.  There are plenty I don't like myself.  ......but then again, I don't keep revisiting fan forums to complain about them because I usually just move on.  When there is nothing salvageable in a game like in the OPs case, it's probably time to cut your losses.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

The OP was here saying the same thing over a month ago and yet, here he is still.

I played the hell out of the original RDR and to be perfectly honest, RDR2 felt like more of the same but simply improved.  .......improved in many ways whether it's the physics, the animations, graphics, additional content, size, mechanics, etc.  All of this contributes to the feeling of more depth in RDR2.

When I started playing this game, it felt like a natural continuation of RDR to me.  I have no idea what the OP is talking about.  

I also like RDO but then again, I also realize it's a beta and is currently a shell of what it will be.

Folks like the OP don't want to hear constructive feedback or suggestions that may help his in-game experience.  .....believe me, we've already tried.  Folks like this will post their frustration disappear and then reappear a few day / weeks later to post the same thing.  

I have nothing against folks that don't like certain games.  There are plenty I don't like myself.  ......but then again, I don't keep revisiting fan forums to complain about them because I usually just move on.  When there is nothing salvageable in a game like in the OPs case, it's probably time to cut your losses.

 

I couldn't agree more with the latter part of your statement. I've played many video games in my days, there are those I don't care for and then there are those that I enjoy. I usually go looking for a forum when I get stumped or am looking for some tips.

I'm always amazed at how people will take their time to write up negative reviews and how much they dislike the game on a forum discussion, not a review board.

I agree with you, there have been some games in the past I just don't care for and I sell them back or simply move on, I sure as heck do not seek out a forum to tell others how I don't like it. Different people like different games, if you want to review this game great, but if you want help or suggestions I think we are all here to help each other out, when someone comes with the perspective that can't really be helped it leaves all of us scratching our heads on how or what we should respond with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/11/2018 at 6:09 PM, Sportty said:

Almost everything about this game seems to suck. In the former Red Dead game I would play for hours and make progress but this is a slow slog of crap that is over complicated. I gave up and doubt I will even finish the game. And ONLINE sucks really bad.

Hi, I just think you used the wrong words. Yes, I won't finish the game as well, sure, but I don't care.  I loved all the main missions, side ones too. Game is beautiful.

I had finished twice RDR;  RDR2 I won't, no problem with that. Just some "missions" and things to collect I'm not interested, so what. We must not be psychos and go crazy if you don't read 100% on your score. Who carez.

Game is beautiful, the story mode obviously. And let's wait for the DLCs.

Ciao

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Or....this could be a case changing taste. If you loved a Harry Potter movie when you were 12 years old that doesnt mean that you will love a Harry Potter sequel when you are 19. We cant assume that everyone is over 30. I'm close to 70 and if anybody here tries to tell me that "A Star is Born 2018" with Lady GaGa is better than "A Star is Born 1937" with Janet Gaynor, I am going to tell you all to suck it and I'm not going to stick around to argue about it!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I first played online it was fun. But I quickly ran out of things to do and now it feels like I'm playing the game not because I enjoy it but to prepare for some large update that I don't even know we're going to get. If I were rockstar I would start online with a little more to do because after you do one thing in the game, you feel like turning your console off because you did one of the few things there are to do. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Red Dead Redemption was a ton of fun to play when it was released.  Before RDR2 was released I watched Christopher Odd's "blind" playthrough on YouTube, just to get reacquainted.

Having been spoiled by the complexity and immersion of GTA V for some years now, I was kinda underwhelmed, wondering how/why at the time I had loved it so much, although the dialogue/storyline/characters do hold up well, typical Rockstar fair.

I pre-ordered RDR2, which was a first for me, as I knew that to have put 8 years in to this it would be special... then I held off installing it, because there was a big stink among a very vocal sector of the PS4 Pro community about blurry graphics and lack of HDR.

Finally I could wait no longer, and well, what can I say?  Never have I played a game that feels so much like being in a living world.  SDR or HDR, the lighting effects are stunning, the graphics beautiful and detailed, the landscapes just seem...real.

In terms of pacing, sure, if you want fast and frenetic you could still enjoy the game, by charging from one mission to the next...but let us not forget this is a Western... it's a study in to an emerging nation, the nature of man, and his impact upon and appreciation of the natural landscape and flora and fauna around him (for example the Appleseed Tree Co. and their impact on the local environs).  The typical Western movie will cover topics such as morality, and the Rockstar examination of what is good, and what is bad, in objective terms, is so present in this game, as it was in the time and place where the game is set: often the lines between outlaw and lawman were blurred at best!

It's also a consistent theme in westerns, especially those of Clint Eastwood, of the slow burn...the smoldering tension that leads to the bloody and climactic conclusion.  

If you simply blow through the missions, I'm sure you can have fun, but I play this as an Arthur Morgan sim - I'm living as Arthur while playing this game, even imposing my own RPG elements in to the gameplay which I could skip or ignore almost completely.

I once hogtied a fella who was kidnapping a fine young lady.  I proceeded to throw him, still hogtied, off a cliff.  As his screaming body smashed in to the rocks below, ragdolling as he went, Arthur casually exclaimed "well, so long mister, it's sure been nice knowin ya".  I cracked up with laughter and shock!  How was this possible?

I've spent hours hunting for tiny critters, not even doing story missions, simply searching the world and enjoying watching sunsets and sunrises over the landscapes.  Some of the collectables are so hard to find, that when you finally see one, after all the other small gameplay elements you've experienced in your search, you really feel a YES moment, where you feel rewarded for your effort.  I actually add my own elements of RPG to this game, so if it's raining I'll set up camp most of the time to get some shelter, and change Arthur's clothes.  If I haven't been to a town for a while, I'll enjoy a soak in the bath and maybe check some new garments.  Feasibly you could see food in the game as an unnecessary mechanic, but I choose to feed Arthur as if he was a living breathing person, so he'll always have breakfast, and a coffee when waking up...

We see from cutscenes that Arthur smokes - so my Arthur smokes, after breakfast and sporadically during the day, which allows me to buy extra packs because he just loves to collect those dapper little cards from the premium packs!  And when I find one I haven't got on my travels...it's great!

I'll do story missions and then if it feels like Arthur needs his space, because of some drama in camp, or some recent traumatic experience, I'll head in to the wilderness and enjoy the landscape.  There's a book that Dutch reads which basically says America is it's landscape, that's the heart of it, and this game (as with most Western movies) glories in the beauty and intricacy of the American geology, topography, flora and fauna.

Playing in first person feels like you are exploring through Arthur's eyes, and the gunplay is meaty and challenging if you don't auto-spam Dead Eye (especially with FP free aim).

Really my only very small criticism, if it can even be considered such, is I would love even more survival realism - I can't remember the name of it, but there was a Skyrim mod where you would have to take shelter and build fires to stay warm...this made mountainous and snowy areas a real challenge to explore, where sometimes you would even have to turn back as you clung to life!

I have yet to complete the game, having just started Chapter 4, but honestly this is a treat, and it's actually got me reading books on the Wild West, watching a whole heap of Westerns which before I would never have bothered with, and even watching a horse riding competition today!

Can I understand that some people don't enjoy the game: sure; but I feel sorry for those people, because as games go, this one, if you "get it", is a simply sublime experience.

I love this game, and I do whatever I can to draw it out for as long as possible, because this is 8 years work from some of the best in the business, and as an avid gamer since childhood I know that games like this don't come around very often.  Thank you for reading my essay of love to RDR2, rambling with passion cos'  just like Arthur, I've been drinkin'.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

RDR2 isn’t supposed to be like RDR1. In RDR1 John Marston gets suckered by the Pinkertons to track down Dutch and a few remaining members of Dutches crew and in return he’d be given his freedom, however we all know how that faired.  RDR2 was before all that happened, leading up to how John Marston got out of Dutches crew and especially his relationship with Arthur Morgan developed as well as inspired and encouraged John to take responsibility as a father and a husband. You shouldn’t be so quick to judge on RDR2. For all it’s worth, I truly enjoyed both games for learning and clearing things up in RDR1 basically giving me closure on who John Marston was and what he did before he got his ranch as well settled with his wife and son. I was truly upset John died at the end of RDR1 but had the feeling it was going to end that way.  Jack , Johns son gets the final revenge as well becomes the last gunslinging gang member before the new world comes into era.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/11/2018 at 12:09 PM, Sportty said:

Almost everything about this game seems to suck. In the former Red Dead game I would play for hours and make progress but this is a slow slog of crap that is over complicated. I gave up and doubt I will even finish the game. And ONLINE sucks really bad.

Funny I feel exactly the opposite, I played the first one, but got bored and gave up, fast forward to RDR2, I started off slowly, but as I figured out how to play a semi open world game, I loved it, I actually played it three times to the end, second epilogue, it was amazing!! 

I recently loaded up rdr to see the story since I really enjoyed rdr2, and I  wasnt able to get through it, I got to Bonnies ranch, and started working off my debt, and got bored with it, the horse race alone was enough to quit.

The graphics even though upgraded for this release, are hard to look at after rdr2, the smooth character transitions and missions, etc.. I dunno man, I think maybe you were wanting it to be JUST like the first game?, or recapture the magic of the first time you played rdr but it has evolved, a lot, it is far better imo, sorry to hear you lost your patience with it.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/22/2018 at 2:29 PM, GMak81 said:

Red Dead Redemption was a ton of fun to play when it was released.  Before RDR2 was released I watched Christopher Odd's "blind" playthrough on YouTube, just to get reacquainted.

Having been spoiled by the complexity and immersion of GTA V for some years now, I was kinda underwhelmed, wondering how/why at the time I had loved it so much, although the dialogue/storyline/characters do hold up well, typical Rockstar fair.

I pre-ordered RDR2, which was a first for me, as I knew that to have put 8 years in to this it would be special... then I held off installing it, because there was a big stink among a very vocal sector of the PS4 Pro community about blurry graphics and lack of HDR.

Finally I could wait no longer, and well, what can I say?  Never have I played a game that feels so much like being in a living world.  SDR or HDR, the lighting effects are stunning, the graphics beautiful and detailed, the landscapes just seem...real.

In terms of pacing, sure, if you want fast and frenetic you could still enjoy the game, by charging from one mission to the next...but let us not forget this is a Western... it's a study in to an emerging nation, the nature of man, and his impact upon and appreciation of the natural landscape and flora and fauna around him (for example the Appleseed Tree Co. and their impact on the local environs).  The typical Western movie will cover topics such as morality, and the Rockstar examination of what is good, and what is bad, in objective terms, is so present in this game, as it was in the time and place where the game is set: often the lines between outlaw and lawman were blurred at best!

It's also a consistent theme in westerns, especially those of Clint Eastwood, of the slow burn...the smoldering tension that leads to the bloody and climactic conclusion.  

If you simply blow through the missions, I'm sure you can have fun, but I play this as an Arthur Morgan sim - I'm living as Arthur while playing this game, even imposing my own RPG elements in to the gameplay which I could skip or ignore almost completely.

I once hogtied a fella who was kidnapping a fine young lady.  I proceeded to throw him, still hogtied, off a cliff.  As his screaming body smashed in to the rocks below, ragdolling as he went, Arthur casually exclaimed "well, so long mister, it's sure been nice knowin ya".  I cracked up with laughter and shock!  How was this possible?

I've spent hours hunting for tiny critters, not even doing story missions, simply searching the world and enjoying watching sunsets and sunrises over the landscapes.  Some of the collectables are so hard to find, that when you finally see one, after all the other small gameplay elements you've experienced in your search, you really feel a YES moment, where you feel rewarded for your effort.  I actually add my own elements of RPG to this game, so if it's raining I'll set up camp most of the time to get some shelter, and change Arthur's clothes.  If I haven't been to a town for a while, I'll enjoy a soak in the bath and maybe check some new garments.  Feasibly you could see food in the game as an unnecessary mechanic, but I choose to feed Arthur as if he was a living breathing person, so he'll always have breakfast, and a coffee when waking up...

We see from cutscenes that Arthur smokes - so my Arthur smokes, after breakfast and sporadically during the day, which allows me to buy extra packs because he just loves to collect those dapper little cards from the premium packs!  And when I find one I haven't got on my travels...it's great!

I'll do story missions and then if it feels like Arthur needs his space, because of some drama in camp, or some recent traumatic experience, I'll head in to the wilderness and enjoy the landscape.  There's a book that Dutch reads which basically says America is it's landscape, that's the heart of it, and this game (as with most Western movies) glories in the beauty and intricacy of the American geology, topography, flora and fauna.

Playing in first person feels like you are exploring through Arthur's eyes, and the gunplay is meaty and challenging if you don't auto-spam Dead Eye (especially with FP free aim).

Really my only very small criticism, if it can even be considered such, is I would love even more survival realism - I can't remember the name of it, but there was a Skyrim mod where you would have to take shelter and build fires to stay warm...this made mountainous and snowy areas a real challenge to explore, where sometimes you would even have to turn back as you clung to life!

I have yet to complete the game, having just started Chapter 4, but honestly this is a treat, and it's actually got me reading books on the Wild West, watching a whole heap of Westerns which before I would never have bothered with, and even watching a horse riding competition today!

Can I understand that some people don't enjoy the game: sure; but I feel sorry for those people, because as games go, this one, if you "get it", is a simply sublime experience.

I love this game, and I do whatever I can to draw it out for as long as possible, because this is 8 years work from some of the best in the business, and as an avid gamer since childhood I know that games like this don't come around very often.  Thank you for reading my essay of love to RDR2, rambling with passion cos'  just like Arthur, I've been drinkin'.

 

I feel the same, and did about the same, I would do a mission, then a stranger mission, then I went out to get the buck antler trinket and worked on the camp upgrades, and my satchel, treasure maps, gold bars, etc...so for the remainder of the game I had the capacity to carry 99 of an item, by Chapter 2 I had it, and it felt oh so good.

I did it by taking off on hunting trips alone, then I would come back with all my stuff, and rest at camp, spend a day or two just talking to every person in camp at each time of day, then off to a story mission, then a stranger mission, find a companion request item or two, and  of course any random encounters that arose along the way, and then back to exploring.

 Arthur in my game was more of an explorer than a bandit, he definitely was a thief and bandit at times but he also was a survivalist, explorer a horse guy, etc.. he loved hunting, and fishing, as well as explorations of new areas, and solving puzzles, so by Chapter 4 he was doing very well, from chapter 4 to 6 I did the really cool stuff, the only thing I messed up, that I would recommend you do differently if you are only in chapter 4 is...

IMO Do not complete the Hamish Sinclair stranger missions in chapter 6 as Arthur, I wont say more, but suffice to say, you will be greatly rewarded if you make sure to start these as Arthur but complete them as John, this was my only regret.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The OP hasn't been on the forum for over a month and wasn't on for a while before that.  As I mentioned in this thread  last year, they only come on weeks or months later to simply say the same thing about the game which they have long since given up on.  

.......wasted breath IMO and not worth the resurrection.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

The OP hasn't been on the forum for over a month and wasn't on for a while before that.  As I mentioned in this thread  last year, they only come on weeks or months later to simply say the same thing about the game which they have long since given up on.  

.......wasted breath IMO and not worth the resurrection.

I missed that, oh well.

I need to pay more attention to dates.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...