Jump to content

Predict the EXACT day Red Dead Redemption 2 will be released


Skrylaxx
 Share

Recommended Posts

I want everyone to predict the exact day they thing the game will come out on. I know we have a pinned topic for guessing the month but I think guessing the day will take a lot more thought and reasoning. I am going to be obvious here and say it will be in May just as RDR came out in May. 

The exact date for my prediction : 05/15/18 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmm. Well I want to say May but part of me is thinking March. I am not sure why but I just have a feeling they won't stick to the same pattern. I am going to go with March 5th. I think releasing it early in the month means a lot more people who are in college will have time to play over spring break and also they won't have to panic so much if something does go wrong. The closer to summer the game gets released the more people will be on it daily and for hours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Hazed0NE said:

Hmm. Well I want to say May but part of me is thinking March. I am not sure why but I just have a feeling they won't stick to the same pattern. I am going to go with March 5th. I think releasing it early in the month means a lot more people who are in college will have time to play over spring break and also they won't have to panic so much if something does go wrong. The closer to summer the game gets released the more people will be on it daily and for hours.

As @MajorPain said in this topic:

Quote

It won't be March because in their conference call Take2 said that the game will bring revenue in FY19. That means the earliest it could be released is April.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree about it being in May. It will not be sooner than April. So there is a chance for April but June feels almost too late. 

I will agree with you OP and say May 15th. That is the middle of the month and on a Tuesday which is a typical day for most games to be released.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

April 20th. 

How likely is it to happen? Not very likely, but I would love it if it did. I may not smoke anymore but I know a lot of smokers who would happily spend the day playing the game on 4/20. I know it isn't a common day for games to come out on Fridays but more and more seem to be doing it these days. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2017/06/06 at 7:11 AM, D3x said:

I will see you May 15th and raise you a May 18th. 

I see the game coming out on a Friday, not a Tuesday. 

I'm with May 18th too. I mean the original was May 18th 2010 wasn't it?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, danny said:

The first date that comes to my mind is May 28th. The first RDR was released on the 18th but I doubt they'd go all nostalgic and release it on the same date. But you never know.

Yeah I doubt they would hold back the release or push it forward just to hit the anniversary date too... surely they just want it out (100% finished) as quickly as possible. It is interesting that the date falls within the range though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have no clue but I think it will be in May like most people are saying here. I don't know what day it will be on. I will have to wait till Fall to give a guess. I think it will depend on other game releases. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/11/2017 at 2:12 AM, Jamesie said:

I'm with May 18th too. I mean the original was May 18th 2010 wasn't it?

Yeah that is what made me think this. It would be a very sweet spot for a release date.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2017 at 5:49 PM, Gh0stRyder said:

May 1st. 

Sounds like a good day to me. Falls on a Tuesday and it is right at the beginning of the month, quite literally.  

Have they ever had a game come out early in the month though? I always thought Rockstar was more of a mid-month game company. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/20/2017 at 1:44 AM, NicNak said:

Have they ever had a game come out early in the month though? I always thought Rockstar was more of a mid-month game company. 

Rockstar or any place in general? A lot of games come out at the start of the month. Just look at this year's release dates alone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/6/2017 at 0:48 AM, Skrylaxx said:

I want everyone to predict the exact day they thing the game will come out on. I know we have a pinned topic for guessing the month but I think guessing the day will take a lot more thought and reasoning. I am going to be obvious here and say it will be in May just as RDR came out in May. 

The exact date for my prediction : 05/15/18 

Honestly, your date seems the most realistic and likely. I can see it coming out mid May as well. I don't see it coming out in April or June. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah OP your date seems the most likely so I would say that as well. Or a few days before or after. Around the middle of May is what I would just assume given that they already said "Spring 2018". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...