Jump to content

Red Dead Redemption 2 Release Date Voting


Alborghetti
 Share

RDR2 Release Date Voting  

42 members have voted

  1. 1. When will Red Dead Redemption 2 release?

    • April
      6
    • May
      22
    • June
      8
    • It's going to be delayed again
      5

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

So it looks like March, April and May are the spring months for Rockstar. Last time I voted as a typical pessimist so this time I've gone for March!

2 hours ago, The Donald said:

I vote May 18 2018, which is the day that Red Dead Redemption was released in 2010.

Hey Don, why not January 20th? Ha!

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

May. It is a solid month to release a game seeing as kids are out from school, the work load is usually lighter so more time for gaming, and people are more keen on buying stuff in May then right after Christmas. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a surprise to see May winning this. The only way I can see it coming out after is down to a massive delay that will set it back to September/October but it would take something going horrifically wrong for that to happy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am will most everyone else saying it will be May. May is just a good month for this kind of game. Close enough to summer to really get into it and enjoy it and being released earlier in the year will likely mean we will see DLC in the Fall. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/30/2017 at 7:08 PM, VICKSUN said:

Not a surprise to see May winning this. The only way I can see it coming out after is down to a massive delay that will set it back to September/October but it would take something going horrifically wrong for that to happy. 

*happen LOL I just caught my typo

And yes very good point @dIV4r I am sure they will have some nice packages they want to release after summer and in time for Christmas sales. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/15/2017 at 9:46 PM, DarkShark said:

I don't remember even seeing this thread lol

I picked June. I don't have any fancy reason why or anything, just a guess. 

I voted but never commented. Only you and two others think it is June... I will be shocked myself. I am still saying May. May is just a good month for them all around. Sales will do best then too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

May. May is the obvious month here for many reasons. Most of which were already states by other members. It is just silly to think that it will come out after that and almost impossible for it to come out before then. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/23/2017 at 7:34 PM, Qu3ster said:

May. May is the obvious month here for many reasons. Most of which were already states by other members. It is just silly to think that it will come out after that and almost impossible for it to come out before then. 

Didn't the last one come out in May as well? It just feels like a mid-Spring release to me. It is one of those games you will want to release near summer just to bank on sales from people who have time to kill and also fans who no longer are in school or maybe work less in the summer months. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2017 at 9:10 PM, jACKx said:

Didn't the last one come out in May as well? It just feels like a mid-Spring release to me. It is one of those games you will want to release near summer just to bank on sales from people who have time to kill and also fans who no longer are in school or maybe work less in the summer months. 

Yeah as Acn1ent mentions, May 18th. I don't think they will be doing it on purpose, like coming out around the same time for the sake of the last one but as you said, just simply because of money, school, work, ect. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Suck3rPunch3d said:

Wouldn't it just suck if they screwed with us all and they don't release it in May but June... or July... Or later? 

I don't think they would do that but... Man, if they did. 

Don't say such things! :(

Don't even think such things. Don't dream about them, don't talk about them and definitely apologize right now dammit!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...