Rockstar Christmas Wish List

nshanny73

I'm hoping as soon as you are able to make the strong moonshine it will become profitable. 

I figure these small weak batches that don't profit much (after buying mash and supplies) are just a way for us to pay our dues, so to speak.  I'm thinking by moonshine level 10 we should be making good profit.  I'm at 8 now.  So we'll find out soon. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Freakshow9191 said:

I'm hoping as soon as you are able to make the strong moonshine it will become profitable. 

I figure these small weak batches that don't profit much (after buying mash and supplies) are just a way for us to pay our dues, so to speak.  I'm thinking by moonshine level 10 we should be making good profit.  I'm at 8 now.  So we'll find out soon. 

Should I just stay with the Trader Role at this point in terms of profit? 

I'm only interested in the Colt 1851 Navy so if I can buy that without having to buy into the DLC, I can wait until I have a better understanding of the profits. 

• Like 1

My Christmas wish list is I wish I could even make moonshine...

I make it, I flavor it, I go to sell it game goes to black screen of death, crashes all gone.  . Curse out R* via support and I move on.  Rinse and repeat.

I'm beyond maxed out on treasure maps so at least I have something to do besides dailies, and wander the animal free map.

1 hour ago, Vendetta said:

I'm only interested in the Colt 1851 Navy so if I can buy that without having to buy into the DLC, I can wait until I have a better understanding of the profits. 

IMO.  Collector is the most profitable and most boring,  don't even need the full set, just buy her little maps and use unblinking eye and that stuff shows up everywhere.

bounty Hunter is 2nd most especially if you can still get a private lobby filled with spawns. (Which they seemed to have Nerfed too).  

That Navy pistol is best part of the update.  It was only $275 and with Express loads and  paired with a semiautomatic pistol with high velocity t's my new favorite sidearm Combo.

• Like 1

Small weak batches? Not a big deal, just put them together and run them through the, um, wait we're talking about in the game right?  Do continue.....  :)
I was happy to see the stats on the Navy pistol making it a decent gun, very happy to have that particular shootin' iron available. I'm only a few days away from being able to pick up the game and it makes me excited for it even more. 
I am sure they are going to get these issues straightened out, I have seen games recover from far worse launches and do very well indeed.  Rockstar seems to be putting in more effort than a lot of other game companies I have dealt with over the years, so I can be rather more patient with them if need be.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Vendetta said:

I should think these content guys are having extra special hits recently thanks to RDR2 😄

Was in my to watch.

• Like 1

I wish they'd save the carcasses and pelts on your horse when you get disconnected, and also when you join free roam events (it does keep the pelts for those.)

That would reduce my headache at least by half already. The amount of animals I've lost through game crashes or "you've been disconnected because of Rockstar's fault xoxo" could fill many a wagon.

Edited by flu007
typo

3 hours ago, Vendetta said:

There's a guy called hickok45 that compares a lot of weapons. 

Thank you I will look that guy up.

The loading of that gun though 😐. Imagine if they did make it in game like that for the loading times but then go GTA on us and add a flying horse with lock on exploding arrows. How many rage quits would be heard around the world. 😮

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mizz-Lucy said:

Thank you I will look that guy up.

The loading of that gun though 😐. Imagine if they did make it in game like that for the loading times but then go GTA on us and add a flying horse with lock on exploding arrows. How many rage quits would be heard around the world. 😮

I hated that Rockstar speeded up the loading gun thing.. i love that they kept it "Realistic" in any way possible, and not give in for the crying community that was brought in from GTA.. 

RDR is different.. in almost every aspect.. It should continue like that.. Thats also the reason i did not join in on the PC version.. Because, even though i embrace the modding community, giving it more realism, there is also a ton of hacks that makes it lame, and destroys the fun! .. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, McLawDiz said:

I hated that Rockstar speeded up the loading gun thing.. i love that they kept it "Realistic" in any way possible, and not give in for the crying community that was brought in from GTA.. 

RDR is different.. in almost every aspect.. It should continue like that.. Thats also the reason i did not join in on the PC version.. Because, even though i embrace the modding community, giving it more realism, there is also a ton of hacks that makes it lame, and destroys the fun! .. 

You do have a point. I have seen 2 modders on RDR2 so far. They did ruin it.

But loading that Navy gun would take too long. Or am I not understanding it correctly. Did they just replace cylinder with a preloaded one?

4 hours ago, Mizz-Lucy said:

You do have a point. I have seen 2 modders on RDR2 so far. They did ruin it.

But loading that Navy gun would take too long. Or am I not understanding it correctly. Did they just replace cylinder with a preloaded one?

It was common practice during those day's to carry two revolvers to offset the reloading times. Changing cylinders would only be possible on this revolver by removing the barrel. 

Edited by Vendetta
  • Like 1

My wish list consists of two things:

Pressing charges on griefers is increased to at least $5. 

If the victim returns and is able to kill the griefer then he/she spawns at the town furthest from the victim. For instance, if the incident happens in Annesburg then the griefer respawns in Tumbleweed. 

Edited by Enoch
  • Like 1

@santa/ R*  I wish for the parlay glitch to be fixed along with animal spawns. Also would love to be able to pan for gold. These and any new guns would be great under the Xmas tree. Been honorable all year santa/R* and I have cookies and bud light waiting for you !! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Enoch said:

My wish list consists of two things:

Pressing charges on griefers is increased to at least $5. 

If the victim returns and is able to kill the griefer then he/she spawns at the town furthest from the victim. For instance, if the incident happens in Annesburg then the griefer respawns in Tumbleweed. 

With no fast travel or camp for 20 minutes. Oh wait Cripps already handles the no camp issue.

• Haha 2

I want more seasonal stuff. Snow, lights, maybe a silly Santa to fly overhead at night and drop random loot crates just for fun. Maybe have a secret mission where you track down and hunt of of his reindeer and get rewarded something special. 

16 hours ago, shiverz said:

I want more seasonal stuff. Snow, lights, maybe a silly Santa to fly overhead at night and drop random loot crates just for fun. Maybe have a secret mission where you track down and hunt of of his reindeer and get rewarded something special. 

I wonder how many supplies one of Santa’s reindeer are worth? 

...I think I mean materials... I always get those mixed up...

Edited by The_Liquor
  • Haha 1

- Smaller player counts on free roam servers until the animal spawn issue is solved properly. Say 16 players max.

- Matchmaking on the Maggie Fike moonshiner story missions

- Speakeasy "drunk interactions" in/around all saloons and triggered by regular intoxication from beer/bourbon/whiskey/rum.

- Daily challenges that count properly

- Ability to own multiple dogs/pets but just choose a current "Active Companion". I like some of the other dogs available but I can't say goodbye to my goodest boi.

- Moonshine delivery wagon damage buff (Currently if you cross a railroad track, river or a posse mate jumps onto the passenger seat, it damages your bottles)

- Horse training at the stable to add stat bars to speed, acceleration and health which could cost $500 per bar with a max of 3 to 6 bars between all three categories depending on "tier" of the base horse. (Higher tier horses would get 3 bars, lower tier horses up to 6 bars) 

- A posse ability to chain multiple trader goods wagons into one caravan/sell mission if 3 or more members each have a wagon ready. More risk, more reward.

Edited by Moosh89
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1