Jump to content

What ya eating?


Gh0stRyder
 Share

Recommended Posts

I like food and I think we need a food thread. If there was one, I didn't see it. Just share what you had to eat today or what you had last to eat on any given day.

I had a HUGE supreme pizza for dinner with 3 cans of coke. I can already feel the fat accumulating in my gut lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DiamondDave said:

Had 2 packs of ramen followed by half a bag of Doritos. Very tempted to break into a bag of oreos next but I have already eaten way too much tonight. ha

Followed by? Should have eaten them with the ramen! Then again, this depends on the kind of doritos and the flavor of ramen you were eating. Nacho cheese and chicken go well together. The things you learn being a college drop out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had some coke and goldfish crackers just a little bit ago cause I am like a child when it comes to snacks. lol I also had a donut from Dunkin Donuts that I forgot to eat for breakfast. Was so good. I wish I got two of them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/2/2018 at 2:40 AM, Gh0stRyder said:

I like food and I think we need a food thread. If there was one, I didn't see it. Just share what you had to eat today or what you had last to eat on any given day.

I had a HUGE supreme pizza for dinner with 3 cans of coke. I can already feel the fat accumulating in my gut lol

Why 3 cans?! ????

I had a BBQ rib rustler and now I feel sick. I'm trying to re-hydrate with some strawberry flavoured water. I ate some pasta last night and a butterscotch sweet and a ginger nut biscuit which I puked up... I have been really sick recently. :( So I don't have much of an appetite and I'm feeling real delicate right now. 

Edited by BelleStarr
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't have much time to relax or eat during the day so I usually have a quick breakfast and then I won't eat till after work. Today I had some eggy bread for breakfast, later when I got back from work I cooked myself a sirloin steak then I relaxed in my garden with a zoot and a glass of IRN BRU mixed with White Rum.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was going to make a mom or sister joke but I will save the memes and be serious. 

I had some chicken wings from a local ma and pa place down the road from here. Was the first time trying them and I was impressed but I have regrets. I went with hotter wings than I normally would and I have a feeling me and my basement toilet will become reunited in a bad way. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Had a stomach bug for the last few days. Haven't eaten much of anything. The 4th sucked cause I couldn't have any ribs. Ended up eating 1 hotdog and some corn. Usually, I eat a slab of ribs, 2 hotdogs or more, and a burger along with sides. How disappointing. The last thing I ate was earlier today, just had some chicken soup. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Skrylaxx said:

Had a stomach bug for the last few days. Haven't eaten much of anything. The 4th sucked cause I couldn't have any ribs. Ended up eating 1 hotdog and some corn. Usually, I eat a slab of ribs, 2 hotdogs or more, and a burger along with sides. How disappointing. The last thing I ate was earlier today, just had some chicken soup. 

Damn, that sucks man. I just had some leftovers from the family BBQ. No ribs though. They always do grilled chicken and burgers. They sent me home with enough to eat for 3 days I already at most of it lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had some nice grilled chicken for dinner. It was extra satisfying as I accidentally burned part of my bear while lighting the grill and I can still smell the burnt hair scent lingering in the air. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had some McD's earlier. Still drinking the soda. I swear they put drugs in this food. It smelled and tasted way better than I feel right now. I don't eat it often and now I remember why. I am taking this off my dinner options for my RDR2 launch binge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/12/2018 at 8:22 PM, YellowDragon said:

I had some McD's earlier. Still drinking the soda. I swear they put drugs in this food. It smelled and tasted way better than I feel right now. I don't eat it often and now I remember why. I am taking this off my dinner options for my RDR2 launch binge.

I used to smash McDonalds weekly. I think one time I ate it daily for a week. As I started to get older, I felt it. That food is fine to eat now and then but it is like the furthest thing from healthy. You are better off eating an entire cake than one of their super size meals. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Every Friday I go to the local Meijer grocery store and get a pack of these super huge chicken wings.  I make my own batter with my own spices, drop them in my fryer, and sauce them up.  Better than any restaurant I've ever had them at, and they are super huge.   Wings in restaurants are usually puny and expensive.  I am a sucker for a big t-bone steak too.  That's usually Saturdays, mainly in the winter, right before hockey comes on.  Also, beer. lol 

Edited by Jackthestripper
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/18/2018 at 2:57 PM, Jackthestripper said:

Every Friday I go to the local Meijer grocery store and get a pack of these super huge chicken wings.  I make my own batter with my own spices, drop them in my fryer, and sauce them up.  Better than any restaurant I've ever had them at, and they are super huge.   Wings in restaurants are usually puny and expensive.  I am a sucker for a big t-bone steak too.  That's usually Saturdays, mainly in the winter, right before hockey comes on.  Also, beer. lol 

Homemade chicken wings beat out most restaurant ones. I do enjoy some places but when you can do it yourself, you can adjust everything to your own taste and it tends to be cheaper. I make some now and then in bulk and freeze um. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, redscrew said:

Homemade chicken wings beat out most restaurant ones. I do enjoy some places but when you can do it yourself, you can adjust everything to your own taste and it tends to be cheaper. I make some now and then in bulk and freeze um. 

I agree there are some descent places around for wings, but value wise it's clearly better to make them at home.  I do like the atmosphere now and then of being at a bar and grill style of restaurant, watching the game and having a few beers with my overpriced wings lol I don't mind paying a little more when you're out with friends watching a game or something

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had some Pizza Hut earlier. Was so pissed off. Did an order for pick up and didn't check my pizza till I got home. Ended up with the wrong pizza so I had to go back and get mine. They offered delivery but it would have been another 30 minutes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...